Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Altcoins just as important as Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 254
In the business world of cryptocurrency we need a healthy ecosystem , healthy competition and growth of the best.Having altcoin is the best option , otherwise we would stick to only bitcoin which will not fit in everyone's unique needs n expectations and it will also give one network all the power. Its just like one feels safe to invest in different banks rather than keeping all your savings in one bank and inviting the risk factors. So when you have choice with altcoins you will choose the best option. Some coins are more innovative and are equally good like Litecoin, dogecoin, namecoin, peercoin. So do give an eye for altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think the hard part of the altcoins right now is to reach what the bitcoin has already reached. But as you can see, bitcoin has gone for almost 8 years as of now. And compared to altcoins that is just almost a 1-2 years in the progress. We don't know what the future holds for the altcoins. But the altcoin is made for its reason and has a purpose. And I know they would reach something in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
in the market all the working coins are important. some of them are more or less. there wont be any comparison with Bitcoin because it is the king man. but Altcoins are also palaying imporant role in the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
They are. Bitcoin has a serious supply problem and in a world with billions of people there is no way you expect that a supply of 23 million will be enough for everyone. The altcoins helps to bridge the gap left by bitcoin in the supply department and also to help being used on aspects which bitcoin cannot be used in

That is the reason you are seeing the marketplace value for the bitcoin this much value mate. If you see the supply more in the market then there is no demand for that coin mate. Whether it is bitcoin or other cryptos. It will be applicable for every coin.
For op question, we cannot able to consider that all the cryptos are same like bitcoin. They do not have potential actually go bigger in the market so it is waste of time to invest on the waste crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It’s a good question because in market there should be competitors and the price of the BTC is very high in the market and this price may be double in future so the best way to invest in crypto market is now and this is the proper time to invest your money in crypto market because of its usefulness.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some altcoyins have more important missions and more interesting technologies, but bitkoyn has always been and will be the flagship!
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Yes of course. Alts are very important. That can make a competition with major coins and together they make the crypto ecosystem. Alts and Blockchain technology very helpful to startups/ new companies to rise funds, let us/investors and traders to make huge profits, and Contribute to the world finance. So many advantages are there. I can not mention them one by one in a single post.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
yes, bitcoin and altcoin are both circulating in the crypto market. altcoins is the reason why bitcoin has extensive circulation.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Most altcoins are useless and don't give really something new to the community. However there are some coins like Zencash that give really something usefull to the users
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Bitcoins and alts are highly corellated, i.e. they are moving together if we look at common market picture. If all alts will be decreasing constantly, people will start to lose confidence in bitcoin also.
Activity: 133
They are. Bitcoin has a serious supply problem and in a world with billions of people there is no way you expect that a supply of 23 million will be enough for everyone. The altcoins helps to bridge the gap left by bitcoin in the supply department and also to help being used on aspects which bitcoin cannot be used in
Activity: 162
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

I always keep few coins in my portfolio. BTC is there but I also pick alt coins with great potential. They can be beneficial for both short term and long term. Check these coins for investment.

TAU, LSK, DRGN and TRX
Activity: 74
Bitcoin has dominated the crypto market for quite a longer period of time and has gained a significant value which cannot be underestimated. However, its superiority over the other altcoins cannot render these altcoins valueless. Altcoin is equally important as bitcoin though the price of bitcoin is quite higher than the altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
With Bitcoin, traders and speculators will never leave. Moreover, bitcoins are futures, and they are traded on the Chicago stock exchange ...
Activity: 91
Yes, I think altcoin is as important as bitcoin. If the community is going to develop, it needs to be expanded, and only more altcoin can be better developed in a world that is encrypted by different industries.
Activity: 175
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

You never know what happens next in crypto. So keeping some alt coins will always be a good option. I have following alt coins in my portfolio.
1)   NEO
2)   PRG
3)   ICX
4)   EOS
Activity: 104
Yes. Some of altcoins are just important as bitcoin for they are also part of crypto market. They have different roles to make crypto world successful. Just like buying products with different brands but the same item and they only differ in price. Some choose to purchase expensive one like bitcoin and some choose to purchase cheaper one like altcoin but in the end the output are the same we need..PROFIT.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Bitcoin made possible the creation of altcoins and so it is the best among crypto coins . The price today is not making it possible for people to acquire it easily for that people will use what they can afford. Bottom line is that people are coming to terms with crypto currencies
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
of course for us the equally important bitcoin altcoin we use by generating many benefits in the long and short term.
because for us with faster dialtcoin trading we get short-term profits.
if we invest in bitcoin better we get in the long run. so both are very important we get.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

May be! At this times! Many altcoin is very important! But no coon can over Bitcoin! Need more times! Now I only buying and hold for next times invest to get profit!
Pages:
Jump to: