Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Altcoins just as important as Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think yes. If you invest in Bitcoin beside Bitcoin you can also invest in some Altcoins. And I will suggest you Ethereum for doing investment. Sad Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Altcoin is everything bitcoin is not.  Bitcoin is considered to be the best coin for payment.  And experiences of many has been positive when they use bitcoin to make payments.  However,  cryptocurrency has many other uses and ability of which Altcoin are experimenting with.  Ethereum is successful with smart contract and I believe other Altcoin will keep finding a niche they can be good at as well!
Activity: 350
It’s a good question because in market there should be competitors and the price of the bitcoin is very high in the market and this price may be double in future so the best way to invest in crypto market is now and this is the proper time to invest your money in crypto market because of its usefulness.
Activity: 93
Good day. Yes altcoins are important too. They have their own uses. We must not disregard alts. From ICO we were informed on an alts function. That's the reason why some alts are there to stay. Functionality, its tradable and its continuous developments.

Yes altcoins are very important because some of them are having a good technology that are very useful to us as an investors. I agree that they are unique in terms of uses, functions and purposes and most of all we can have good profits at them by investing then hold. There are many altcoins that has capabilities and potential to rise high at crypto market because they supported by the majority of crypto investors. Ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero are those dependable altcoins, we can rely those coins because they are the best altcoins.
Activity: 196
it is possible for me altcoin is just as important as bitcoin as we know now altcoin is widely used many people and altcoin also has its own function, i am sure with altcoin this will be a threat to bitcoin because some altcoin types come up with different prices that can be profitable, the future of altcoin will be very important and will be useful in the world of cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
BTC no doubt is still the ruler of the crypto market but we have also seen many altcoins like ETH, NEO, Monero coming up and giving a good return to there investors. If you are investing in crypto coin, spare an adequate amount for altcoins also to book an adequate profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Altcoins are important just as bitcoin irrespective of high stability and popularity of bitcoin. Altcoins help Bitcoin in overcoming some of it flaws and help in making the crypto ecosystem more effective. Altcoins have continuous development and some provide different functions than bitcoin. Some of them are made to be better mode of payment and some of them help cover up for some loses from stable coin.
Activity: 98
I think every coin has different roles and functions, so each coin has different prices, values, and enthusiasts. Not everyone considers bitcoin investing more convincing than altcoin investing, even some people have seen plenty of good opportunities and profits on altcoin. Therefore I think altcoin is as important as bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Yes, altcoins are also important to have the crypto currency system in future,if bitcoin will be the only crypto then it can't be used as currency because its price will be too much expensive but now there are lots of altcoins are available but I don't think we need them all so better to have some crypto currenies is enough.
Activity: 117
Yes it is as important as bitcoin. Altcoins also has a value and in crypto world it is important and lot of people are also benefiting from it. These coins are being prove that it is very useful to the investors and it is also popular in the market and lot.of investors gained profit out of altcoins that what makes them.important like btc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
I have not been so detailed about altcoin and also have not studied it, which I follow so far only to bitcoin, I will continue to support bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will be more advanced its fore.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is still the top dog of all them cryptos since whatever the price of Bitcoin greatly affects alt coins, but not vice versa. I do think that this is temporary though.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
What are you thinking? Of course in this cryptocurrency world, altcoin is really important, for now I think it's much more important than BTC Smiley). Can you imagine how this world will be if there is only BTC on the market? I think it'll be very terrible and this world will be collapsed very soon when every traders, investors, miners only focus on BTC Smiley.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I think we can say that bitcoin is ideal image for everything that came afterwards that is altcoins. The bitcoin is only centre point of all things, as it formed first so it gave the idea of independent blockchain like ETH and then formation of smart contracts and all the stuff that we already now know.

However, altcoins are very much important and they form internal part of the whole system now. They are also responsible for fluctuations of Bitcoin prices and vice versa is also true for altcoins.

The system has formed a perfect sphere and bitcoin lies at the centre of everything. According to me there is no such thing as to which one is more important. Today we work with BTC as well as ALTS whenever the time and situation is right!
I agree completely with your analysis. Bitcoin is truly the center of the crypto world and altcoins depend on it in a mutual manner. Different altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Dash etc have already proven how useful they are thanks to their real world use cases and immense popularity among investors. From an investment perspective, altcoins are just as important as Bitcoin due to their volatile nature.
Activity: 267
At first, it did not seem like altcoins were going to be important and that bitcoin would always be the only useful cryptocurrency but ethereum managed to change all of that and show us different. Now altcoins are just as important as bitcoin and they do just as much and bring more money if not even more. They have also helped investors make a lot of money in the past couple of years.
Activity: 619
well,  important in the decentralized world is somehow abstract. The cryptocurrencies are developing everyday and each coin is a part of this machine. I think that bitcoin or ethereum or litecoin have the same purpose that to create the better worlds
Activity: 686
Bitcoin is really a key coin in cryptocurrencies, but today there are a lot of altcoins, among which there are very good projects that are better than Bitcoin. Personally, I think that after some time Bitcoin will go by the wayside.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
yes, and I assume that altcoin can be much more important. because for bounty hunter, altcoin becomes most important. because altcoin is the platform for all bounty campaigns, such as etherum and waves.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think yes, it is very important that we must have altcoins these days. I mean there are so many wider opportunities are there which altcoins has given us. Previously there was bitcoin and if there would have been only bitcoin then do you think that we would have blessed with all the trading platforms, exchanges and stuff like that? I guess no, and that is where altcoins come in and gives us ideal way to think about new opportunities that they have given us.

So in my opinion altcoins are good to have but the only thing is those who are scammers must be vanished from the blockchain so that we can keep the things little more clean here.  Tongue
Activity: 238
Not all, but many of them are very important. Important include the above-mentioned bitcoin, as well as Ethereum and others. I just know a lot about these two.
Pages:
Jump to: