Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins useless? - page 42. (Read 21971 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 16, 2019, 04:42:52 AM
Bitcoin, altcoin and monero are role model for all other altcoin. Though it doesn't mean they are useless. Those who still use them enjoys there little delivery. And another thing is if they are not existing there won't be competition and rivalry which will keep pushing bitcoin. Because they also have future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 16, 2019, 04:40:48 AM
Altcoin is still very much needed and with lots of Altcoin, of course, it will give a different color. Everyone will have choices that can make them profit. But there are indeed useless coins like coins that have been left behind by the Development Team. Naturally, useless coins will disappear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 04:36:45 AM
Now on the market there is a lot of coins, most of which are absolutely useless or created exclusively for collecting money. But success is guaranteed if you can extract potential projects that drive progress.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 20, 2019, 09:53:57 AM
I don't think you can put every altcoins to the same basket. Yes, there are lots of useless altcoins but also there are some which have a useable area. The important thing is not to hold or buy useless ones.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 20, 2019, 09:53:06 AM
whenever the altcoin will remain useful because if bitcoin goes down it will be an escape for investors in the altcoin. because the altcoin is quite promising to get profit. so don't assume altcoin is useless anymore
Activity: 315
February 20, 2019, 09:49:50 AM
Not agreed with you, all alt coins are not useless. It depends on your coins that which coins you have, some coins are like shit coins but some have a potential & return you a reason able profit.

So in short we can’t say that all alt coins are useless.

It's true that not all altcoin is useless but i think half of the altcoins has not a real value or real usage in daily life. We know that many people create altcoins, create tokens and runs icos just to scam people. There are tons of shitcoins in the market but only few are real and many of them is just created for nothing. I think being vigilant where to invest money is a good idea to find some worth altcoin to invest.
Activity: 602
February 20, 2019, 09:33:10 AM
Not agreed with you, all alt coins are not useless. It depends on your coins that which coins you have, some coins are like shit coins but some have a potential & return you a reason able profit.

So in short we can’t say that all alt coins are useless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 09:12:17 AM
Now days we have more than 1 000 altcoins on the market. The question is, are people really using them? Frankly speaking only bitcoin, ethereum and monero are used for P2P payments. All others are used mainly for speculation purposes. Is it worth buying altcoins now days? I guess no, because all of them excluding tether are following bitcoin price chart.  I mean if bitcoin is going up or down, altcoins are doing same. (Tether is connected to US dollar rate and used mainly for arbitrage trading purposes) So do we really need altcoins? Regarding platforms, only ethereum is mainly used, and mostly for creating ERC tokens. All others, like waves, neo, etc are used very rarely. Monero is used mosly for shady deals because it is untraceable. (I doubt about that, because one dude who opened a shop on a dark web for selling drugs was cached by police last week. For communication he used 3 level protected VPN and was accepting payments only in monero) https://www.wired.com/story/monero-privacy/ You can read about dark web here. https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/dark-web-3593569/ days. The main question is: Do we really need altcoins? Or Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are enough for crypto comunity this days?

Well, I agree , a few of those coins which are now on the market a high demand product and use them in daily life , except for 2 coins, Ethereum and bitcoin , other coins are purely for speculation
Well I think at the moment a lot of good coins that can be used well in our lives, especially now popular products with a gateway of Fiat money !
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 07:47:28 PM
Now days we have more than 1 000 altcoins on the market. The question is, are people really using them? Frankly speaking only bitcoin, ethereum and monero are used for P2P payments. All others are used mainly for speculation purposes. Is it worth buying altcoins now days? I guess no, because all of them excluding tether are following bitcoin price chart.  I mean if bitcoin is going up or down, altcoins are doing same. (Tether is connected to US dollar rate and used mainly for arbitrage trading purposes) So do we really need altcoins? Regarding platforms, only ethereum is mainly used, and mostly for creating ERC tokens. All others, like waves, neo, etc are used very rarely. Monero is used mosly for shady deals because it is untraceable. (I doubt about that, because one dude who opened a shop on a dark web for selling drugs was cached by police last week. For communication he used 3 level protected VPN and was accepting payments only in monero) https://www.wired.com/story/monero-privacy/ You can read about dark web here. https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/dark-web-3593569/ days. The main question is: Do we really need altcoins? Or Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are enough for crypto comunity this days?

Well, I agree , a few of those coins which are now on the market a high demand product and use them in daily life , except for 2 coins, Ethereum and bitcoin , other coins are purely for speculation
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
February 19, 2019, 11:22:13 AM
Well the bitter truth is without altcoins some edges won't be reached ,altcoins are meant to solve issues facing cryptocurrency generally that's why I believe that not all coins will survive in the future ,many of them are just 'experiment gone wrong' but they are here to help us reach higher level ,we need crypto for daily uses ,real life payments? Well new projects can make it happened
Activity: 770
February 19, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
I believe many people knows already knows about the condition on many coins/tokens in crypto world. There will always 2 type of coins that available in crypto world. those are coins that are usable and coins that not usable. Since there are many new project that create new coin/token without any real purposes/uses, it seems like it is just a selfish wish from that coin maker.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 10:57:52 AM
You do not need to convince us to stay on crypto that you've mention. You can't predict the minds of every persons if what they wanted to do. We need altcoins because of trading pairs either for long term or not. The important thing is that altcoins can also pump and can earn profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
February 19, 2019, 10:39:59 AM
Not all altcoins are useless because there are other altcoins that are strong too next to bitcoin like ETH, XRP, BCH and other that are landed in the top rank. There are other altcoins also that are useful in the utility and has a high demand and still making its way to the top of the listing of coinmarketcap.com. I know some altcoins that even in bear market the token market price still going.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
February 19, 2019, 10:35:37 AM

In addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Moner, there are quite good altcoins, which are worthy of attention in the future - they should be used. Now you can buy altcoins, but this is the case of everyone who wants to develop in this area, he makes certain steps in investing.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
February 19, 2019, 10:08:44 AM
Scam alts are all useless. But don't useless all alt coins. Because many Alts have unique goals and some projects are solving many problems in crypto world. Really some project are trying to make crypto legal and easily usable in our real life.  So that project are not useless.

Another things that recently most of the scammer are trying to stealing money from people. So we should aware of choosing  any legit project. Thanks
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 19, 2019, 09:59:08 AM
Yeah lots of Alts are basically useless with no value to add to this space, i would think with this very long bear market most of such worthless alts be gone by now but surprisingly they are still breathing Roll Eyes      i think most alts are no better than doge coin Grin imo,

but in the same vain, we also have few alts project that are coming up with great idea behind it, it's only a matter of time before alts start serving any purpose.

If only if they have purpose of its creations or just create in a form of scam and it absolutely no sense at all.
Anyways, there are still huge numbers of altcoins that have it currently used in the market and even used for crypto ATM  but it turns out that many were still on the ground and seems to be nothing could have to contribute in the market.  And they are probably a lot of them that are  belong to the trash.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 19, 2019, 09:57:33 AM
TBH, I didn't read your post because its a wall of post and I don't want to read that kind of posts because it makes me feel bored to if I read it.

Anyway, altcoins are not useless but most of them are considered useless. Some reasons are lack of community, lack of funds, the team isn't working anymore etc. and that leads to a scam. Some of the altcoins are out there doing what they promised to the investors.
Activity: 528
February 19, 2019, 09:34:09 AM

Altcoins are not useless as you think, altcoins have also important function in the cryptocurrency market. There are also stores around the globe that are also accepting altcoins like Ethereum and XRP as medium of exchange. Altcoins are not just for speculation, it can be also a utility token.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 19, 2019, 09:29:37 AM
The more coins now also have a negative impact, like many useless projects. Especially for coins that do not have a good developer, it will certainly be difficult to get investors. Now we have to work hard to get good coins so we can give us profits.

Not every project will be successful and yes many of those projects now are worthless because those are projects which the owner want to create just to make short term money for them self and leave in middle. So better to buy or invest in the coins which are well known and have a bright future.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
February 19, 2019, 09:27:57 AM
Yeah lots of Alts are basically useless with no value to add to this space, i would think with this very long bear market most of such worthless alts be gone by now but surprisingly they are still breathing Roll Eyes      i think most alts are no better than doge coin Grin imo,

but in the same vain, we also have few alts project that are coming up with great idea behind it, it's only a matter of time before alts start serving any purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: