Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins useless? - page 40. (Read 21971 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 16, 2019, 02:23:03 PM
There is a great deal of speculation because people are anticipating the future value, but the future value is uncertain as there is no certainty regarding the level of usage of cryptocurrencies. If it is high, prices can go up much more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 02:21:05 PM
to work on selection on priors as users of alt token gives of chance as might to put by one on priors as the decision on expecting the shifts on nominals on expends as purchasing offers from the seller on market of bitcoin finance.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 02:07:06 PM
Some may indeed have no price today. In fact, today we can say that 10% of all tokens and coins really have values ​​and really develop, everything else does not matter. Maybe some will continue to develop, but I do not speak for everyone.
altcoin is so diverse that we cannot say that altcoin is useless because of some of the altcoins there are good and bad ones.
but of the many altcoins that I hold 80% have no value and are a little disappointing.
Activity: 602
March 16, 2019, 01:14:41 PM
Some may indeed have no price today. In fact, today we can say that 10% of all tokens and coins really have values ​​and really develop, everything else does not matter. Maybe some will continue to develop, but I do not speak for everyone.
Activity: 630
March 16, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
Every coin have its own market cap and trading on different exchanges which is rising the volume with high up and downs daily. And all the altcoins are giving many services and project to the crypto world for existing in the market. So we can not ignore the altcoins and altcoins is major part of crypto, only single bitcoin can not run the crypto world.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 16, 2019, 01:10:29 PM
Obviously altcoin not useless. We can say it bad for our future if we choose bad altcoin. Altcoin can changes your future life if you can choose the best and trade on exchange. Altcoin is great When we get a profit by investing and trading.           
Activity: 199
March 16, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
It's a good question and will not be answered very easily.
There are countless variables to make you or I think they are useless or even useful!
Bitcoin itself is bumping into true adoption or even applications of different levels.
The Altcoins that can be a support or an item of experience and support for Bitcoin are doing better.
There are exceptions like ETH and XRP, but nowadays we see that it's not enough to be faster or even have multiple Dapps under your platform!
You need variants and details that are difficult to measure.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 16, 2019, 12:46:59 PM
I won't say all altcoins are useless because there are some which have a higher potential of rising to become great coins in the future though there may be ones which are shit coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 16, 2019, 12:04:00 PM
Most of them were useless in real life because we are not in need of huge amount of crypto currencies since it is decentralized,they have the usage for the traders to make money but nothing more in long term so we don't have to keep those shitcoins for longer term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 16, 2019, 11:55:29 AM
alts coins can be alternate crypto except bitcoin , ethereum , or NEO
also with low price can give you bigger profit in the future when the price up
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 16, 2019, 11:20:43 AM
I think that many alcoins are at an early stage of development and many people have high expectations. I believe that altcoins will be successful in the future.

until now there are still many people who certainly believe in the development of the altcoin going forward. even though the altcoin situation is currently deteriorating but many are convinced that this is only a moment. so until now the altcoin is still developing and advancing
I think you are right. The introduction of altcoins is a complex and lengthy process. Many projects can fail. But I think that some projects can be successful.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 16, 2019, 11:08:43 AM
There are still lots of potential altcoins in the market so it would be hard to conclude that all of them could be considered as shitcoins. There are altcoins without good values now but I believe that things would still get better in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 16, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
I think that many alcoins are at an early stage of development and many people have high expectations. I believe that altcoins will be successful in the future.

until now there are still many people who certainly believe in the development of the altcoin going forward. even though the altcoin situation is currently deteriorating but many are convinced that this is only a moment. so until now the altcoin is still developing and advancing
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 16, 2019, 10:42:33 AM
Activity: 494
March 16, 2019, 09:23:41 AM
I think it's not because it depends on what altcoin is your hold if there is potential or shitcoin if shitcoin is in the wallet you are sure that you will not ignore it and sell it but there are shitcoins because there is a large volume not just maybe pretty their project or investors do not want to buy it because it's just a price dumper and others think they're just losers so they do not pay attention to it maybe it's better to read or explore yet to know what altcoins are good to buy and hold this year you can join the investor groups to find out what is the best buy altcoins but be careful with the group cousins ​​because there are also fake signals to the altcoins.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 16, 2019, 09:22:18 AM
Well for my opinion altcoins is not useless, it has been created for a purpose, just like to use for better development for a certain existing project. Altcoins had different reason but what you said about altcoins fall and raise the same as btc because it has use to trade with these pairs. Not mind blowing if altcoins get dump after btc go down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 16, 2019, 08:56:39 AM
I would not call altcoins useless, because each of them has a new idea / technology and sooner or later it will bear fruit, even if now they have no real scope. Still, the cryptocurrency market is now at an early stage of development and the projects that are working here are just beginning to integrate their technologies and businesses into our daily lives, and the fact that they help developers to attract investment and realize their ideas already makes altcoins far from useless.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 16, 2019, 08:35:37 AM
That is true that we have lot of altcoin in crypto space now with lot of useless utility among them but yet we still have lot more that has a very significant useful product which gives joy at last so I will advice everyone to select carefully any alts they want to invest in before putting your funds for safety reason.
Activity: 383
March 16, 2019, 08:33:40 AM
 think altcoin can be used for something different from coin as mentioned, but of course too many altcoins make things like that difficult because they compete to find new ideas if the altcoin can be limited maybe it can be achieved
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
March 16, 2019, 08:09:01 AM
Ofcourse Altcoin are definitely not useless and still worth to buy until now. Not getting real life used-case doesn't mean that coin/token are useless, even right now there are many of Altcoin that can be used for using/buying real stuff. Altcoins have their own advantages, as same as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: