Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 32. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
There are really crooks,throw Bautista,or even the payments are cut significantly,or not paid,so they have their strategies,I believe it is despicable,as Bautista also spend your time working and advertising startup
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
At the end of the day, a bounty manager is just another bounty hunter most times, since they work for tokens and do not have better chances.
The fault lies entirely with the project team, the bounty manager can not be responsible for cheating the project team. Bounty manager just does his job.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
July 23, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
At the end of the day, a bounty manager is just another bounty hunter most times, since they work for tokens and do not have better chances.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 06:49:28 AM
It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
actually there's nothing to blame. not the manager , not you. because it is always the different situations. like they said, sometimes the bounty manager because he/she just disappear afyer the campaign and not left any token for you. and spmetimes for us that we can't think carefully before enter in this campaign. we need to be think carefuy im order to not deceive so there's no one to blame .
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 06:45:52 AM
It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
yes, I think bounty managers should be held accountable and be blamed when an ICO is discovered to be a scam, because a lot of them are aware of their shitty projects from the get go and they know that the main aim is to satisfy their greedy selves, so yes, they should be blamed when it is discovered that a project is scam.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
Situations are always different . Sometimes the Manager himself is to blame , and disappears without a trace, and sometimes he is like us just deceived - and did his job in vain
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 20, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Some of the bounty managers are really stealing the rewards because it was a huge price in the market but some managers are really trusted because they knew what will be the outcome.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Each bounty hunter should know from the very beginning that ICO's are risky and that the failure rate is just as good as it would become a success. The risk is known from the start prior to joining any ICO! So pointing fingers is unnecessary! We should understand that managing a campaign is no easy task. It may even be more stressful than a regular job! I believe that managers still deserve some credit and the benefit of doubt.
Activity: 262
July 20, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
in my opinion the more fraud is difficult to read many bounty managers who are wrong in taking ico so that their good name tarnished, but the bounty hunter or anyone tidk must be emotionally and blame because we do not know the same project is a scam or not
Activity: 40
July 20, 2018, 06:56:24 PM
I dont think we should blame  the managers for the ICO scam. ICO projects requires managers to promote their projects and as far as i know, bitcoin managers should have first get the budget for the campaigns before starting so theres no way that they think it is a scam. Next is, managers just promote things and not responsible for the project itself because they are not part of the company.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
it depends on the situation, sometimes the bounty manager knows that the project's goal is all about scamming peoples and getting a full bag then disappear,  from the first day, they deal to work together and share the cake, you will find this kind of peoples blinded by greed in any fields. Sometimes, it happens that the manager himself gets scammed due to different reasons, lack of knowledge, concern... but be sure that scam are detectable if we look carefully into any project we engage in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Not all are responsibilities of a bounty manager if one ICO got scams.  Even in the first part we know that its too hard  and so much risky in participating bounty campaign. A lot of scammers are their they said that careful in joining and be aware.
the manager has only his duties for which he is responsible. If you fulfill all the conditions that the company bounties, then there are no problems with the manager. It seems to me that discontent with managers can only be if the spreadsheet is not being maintained or filled correctly and when the spreadsheet is hidden from the class of users with Total stake.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
July 20, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Not all are responsibilities of a bounty manager if one ICO got scams.  Even in the first part we know that its too hard  and so much risky in participating bounty campaign. A lot of scammers are their they said that careful in joining and be aware.
Activity: 119
July 20, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
Not at all they should not be blamed because they do not know that the project they manage is a scam, bounty managers will not get any payments if they manage scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
Truly speaking the responsibility of the bounty mangers were just to maintain the campaign in a perfect manner getting paid as that we get paid by the end of the ICO. Very few will be provided with initial payment. With ico's we cannot judge when the success, at times the bounty managers were the one who gets blamed. There are managers who fight hard and get the fund and distributes. If one is not at all showing any interest to support the participants then there arises a doubt that he too might be a part of the scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
July 20, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
I really doubt that but seriously is annoying to work for weeks or month and just one time you have red on thread saying scam but manager should not be blame basically thats the risk you sign-up for from the beginning
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Some of the bounty managers only care about the money that they will get from the work that they are going to do without any due diligence about the project and in the end, most hunters waste their energy to promote a scam project. Tokensuite, led by ''need money'' was the county manager for the uchit project and many hunters are not very happy with him right now. Some are blaming him for not conducting due diligence about that project.
Activity: 78
July 20, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
 We can not really blame the bounty managers for promoting scam bounties because if they knew from inception that it is a scam, they would not have been part of it. Mind you am talking about those with a good reputation here. If a bounty turned out to be a scam, it will also directly affect the bounty manager.
Activity: 175
July 20, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Bounty managers and bounty hunters are both to be blamed they have their own responsibility to check the project and avoid scam.But the problem is its hard to determine a legit project.
Pages:
Jump to: