Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 27. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
It is very difficult question. It is possible to look at him from two parties. Bounty manager isn't always presented by whom stands behind new ICO therefore it can be understood. But if bounty manager constantly keeps projects of swindlers, then it is necessary to make so that this manager nevermore conducted the new companies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

Exactly, its up to us whether to make a good amount of research before jump into any project or just rush after every project out there.
Activity: 134
August 07, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Some managers knows more about project and they make advanced research. As a matter of fact some of them don't care about bounty participants and they are payed out in ETH . Token suite team has a lot of scams and it is not coincidence.
Finding a good Manager is much easier than a good ICO. I have a couple of managers who did not fail and always told the truth, but they are few and they do not lead projects regularly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
In my opinion bounty managers should not be blamed. They doesn't know if the project SCAM or not. But to another hand they should make deeper research of project.
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
I think bounty manager is little bit victim of scam bounty because they start that project, but i know it's difficult for manager to find which ICO is scam. We shouldn't blame bounty manager at all. Best suggestion is to raise voice against these scam ICO and should create strict rules. And for bounty manager, there should be a negative trust!
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
August 07, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
Some managers knows more about project and they make advanced research. As a matter of fact some of them don't care about bounty participants and they are payed out in ETH . Token suite team has a lot of scams and it is not coincidence.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
They do not always know what ICO has planned from the very beginning. This is to blame only the developers of the project, and managers and bounty hunters are not to blame
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
we can't blame the bounty manager since their job was accepting participant, giving stakes to participant in every bounty section and give all the report to the ICO project that hire him/her.
bounty manager who promote scam ICO even once will got all of the project that it's managed become less trusted and resulted in droping participant.
but we bounty hunter must also do our research before joining any bounty program first.
Activity: 532
August 05, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
I agree that many bounty managers are not to blame, that sometimes they come across ICO, which are fraudulent, but there are such managers, which are initially known to be fraudulent projects.
Activity: 142
August 05, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
I think that there should be some questions to the manager because he was studying this project, he took it under his care so he had to know his perspective but often the project did not succeed because of the news which happened after the bounty!
Activity: 138
August 05, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
i think it's not the managers fault that the bounty is scam because they just do their work as a manager and it's not that easy too.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

No one is above mistake. If that is the first time the bounty manager would fall into that victim of being scammed, then we shouldn't blame him but f falling into scam is consistent then he has failed in his own part to do thorough research about the project before leading people astray
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 05, 2018, 08:25:48 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I don't how to say this but blaming the bounty manager wont solve anything. I can say to you that you must be a responsible too for  the failed projects.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
August 05, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
We must think wisely, the gift manager should not be blamed with ico scam, he is also a victim like us, so whatever reason we should be able to understand. We who jumped in ico scam why should blame the manager?
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Actually, finding a scam project is not easy. We can not completely blame the bounty manager. Your choice of projects to do bounty also encountered many fraudulent projects. Even you read it carefully.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 05, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
They were hired to manage an ICO bounty. Good managers often distinguish which project is good. and any project is scam. If the ICO scam, the error is partly because the management did not distinguish before accepting management of a certain campaign
Activity: 35
August 05, 2018, 07:55:40 AM
NO! Abundance chiefs must not accuse in light of the fact that they don't have the foggiest idea about the task that they're holding is a trick. The assignment of an abundance administrator is to deal with the task's airdrop or abundance battles. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
August 04, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
Yes there are part that bounty managers had relatively failed to tell and explained the community on the project updates. And those bounty managers had done nothing to even check spreadsheets and update it because they do not know how value ICO projects so in return to this set of event the team will going to end bounty manager service on managing bounty campain if there are many complaints against him.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 04, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
be careful of the ico program at this time, looking for a lot of information about related projects, but if it suddenly scams, the first BM will be blamed, because the contact with a project team, the bounty manager has it, we as bounty hunters are not to blame, because we work for marketing only
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
If you suddenly bounty, the company has not paid, I do not feel guilty in the bounty Manager. He may as well be abandoned and not paid.
Pages:
Jump to: