Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 28. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
All of us wants to earn money and the Bounty Manager wants also to earn, I think it's not bounty Manager's fault that the project turned out to be fraudulent. He wanted to make money too. He also will not be paid tokens for his work. Maybe it's about the community that supports the said project if the community that surrounds it fails to support the project so we can't do anything from that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
I think no. But they have the responsibility to inform the community about it as soon as they find that promoted ICO is a scam. Also they have the responsibility to do deep researches about the project before introducing it to hunters.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
I don't think they are to be blamed, after all, they may have been limiting themselves to manage the bounty, they don't manage any money and if they do they have to be authorized by a highest charge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Bounty managers should not be blamed when bounty campaigns end up as scams or when they are canceled. Remember they are the developer's employee that has to be paid at the end of the campaign for managing too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
Abundance supervisors should be dependable. In huge numbers of the dynamic bounties, the spreadsheet hasn't been refreshed for the last 3 a month and the chief has neglected to give any data on whether the battle is dynamic or not.
Some managers do not count the signature for months, and then they start to think that they do not have enough messages, because many branches on the forum are deleted.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
Abundance supervisors should be dependable. In huge numbers of the dynamic bounties, the spreadsheet hasn't been refreshed for the last 3 a month and the chief has neglected to give any data on whether the battle is dynamic or not.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Bounty manager shouldn't be blamed. But it seems that although they aren't blamed, they still get "red trust" from forum's moderator. Bounty managers are like us, we do bounty tasks, and they do management tasks. If the ICOs cheat, they also lose money from their efforts. They are victims as well.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 02:37:54 PM
Bounty hunters not. But the managers should be blamed. Because they have a responsibility to have a deep check about the project before giving it to the hunters.
Activity: 854
August 03, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
If a bounty manager does his job, then he has nothing to blame. Unfortunately not every bounty manager is able to fulfill his obligations.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
August 03, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
The bounty hunters got scammed and now as the Bounty Manager was their way of communication with the project(which shouldn't be) they see the manager as the sole person responsible thus venting their anger at the bounty managers.

The bounty hunters should first do research about the ICO and then participate.
Activity: 215
August 03, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
I was also a victim of that ICO Uchit, after months of giving efforts and time, only to find out it was just a scam.  With that regards, I don't think we have to blame the bounty manager on that matter, they might as well a victim with that scammed project.
Activity: 728
August 03, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
Manager bounty cannot be blamed for the fact that you have not received your reward. It depends on the project Manager. But for the fact that the Manager incorrectly and unfairly considers steaks and does not spread new material on the pages of social networks of the project - you can blame.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 03, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
I think the most appropriate to blame is the one who is in the duty
when the problem or conflict are occurred because this is him\her responsibility or duty in this kind of business.
Activity: 588
July 29, 2018, 06:52:33 AM
in my opinion it can not, you can not blame bounty manager in case of ico scam, or bounty participants are not in pay, bounty manager just do its job to arrange bounty campaign participants only.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
I do not think that managers are somehow to blame. Perhaps the error of the project .
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
My opinion is if the manager does not cope with his work. Bounty - the company to develop, and thus should develop a manager. Therefore, here it is necessary to look at the quality of work and the relevance of this work.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
July 29, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
some bounty managers know in advance that a team of cheaters, but still lead the bounty-such should be punished.but not all of these managers, some I can sympathize, because they too cheated
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 29, 2018, 05:41:50 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

In my own opinion, both developers and bounty managers can be blamed, there are several managers who are not giving the correct amount of rewards and there are also developers who are scammers just from the start of the campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 29, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
Bounty manager can be blamed at times because they dont do proper research about the project before they accept the bounty job.

Bounty managers take care of their reputation a lot. Actually, their reputation is what they sell, so I assure you, that a manager does all the possible research before he starts his work on a project.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
Partly yes especially if you are a well known bounty manager and people or bounty hunters have a trust on you for a long time.fpr having a reputable name as a bounty manager because in the first place it is your obligation to know the project whether it is good or scam as you will be the one to be blamed by bounty hunters when it will turned out to be a scam. But I also understand that bounty hunters also should do their part to check thw ICO project before joining. For as long as tne bounty manager is not involved in the plan of scamming people and also he is innocent and didn't recieve also a single penny from thay project he is promoting then I think bounty manager deserves to be forgiven.
Pages:
Jump to: