Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 34. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 19, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Bounty managers have the responsibility to secure our payments its either the bounty tokens must be escrowed first before starting a bounty campaign or the team must be vouch by a trusted bitcointalk member so that everything has secured they must provide their real identities before start working with them because were doing our very best to promote, time and effort must not be wasted it must be paid accordingly.     
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
I think bounty managers shouldn't be blamed, how can they know, if an ICO is a scam or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
I think as a bounty manager is the most important should have the sense of responsibility, a bounty hunter to participate in the activities of a bounty for several months, but in the end because no scrutiny leads to this a few months, this blow is very big to the person.
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
to some extent they are to blame but we cannot fully blame the bounty managers as they are sometimes caught unawares, but it's their duty to authenticate the bounties that they manage and ensure they are legitimate, its however upon ustoo to do our research on the bounties before signing up for  just to make sure that we are in the right bounty programs and avoid getting scammed.

Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
i have many program bounty. Who make money inbox me Smiley)
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 19, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
in most of these cases bounty manager will not be paid too and he's been scammed too because he did lot of work for nothing like us.. so I really don't understand why people are angry towards bounty managers..
Activity: 672
July 19, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
It was not to be the fault of the manager bounty, but I guess this will make the bad reputation of manager because he manages the bounty bounty. and no doubt many who blame the manager even though it is not the bounty being responsible..
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 19, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
90% bounty managers are not to be blamed if thwy managed scam bounty campaign. For.the reason they just only hired to run the program and not even hold the allocation to distribute.  However they have little fault in this case, simce they are bounty managers and mostly have followers which continues to participate in them. They need tp make sure to give besy campaign and cam be happen if first to check the project before accepting.

Reputation over money
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
If you are talking about the success of promotion then you can blame them immediately. They have all the strategy to think about before launching a bounty and they may be blamed if they messed up in their job.
Activity: 22
July 19, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Indeed ico project is not necessarily successful if you have a good bounty manager. But a good bounty manager will tell you if the project is scammed, Ico fails, Ico is postponed, Ico is successful.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 03:28:09 AM
according to this, to assess campaign fraud or not is not the responsibility of the prize manager. It's entirely up to you. You should investigate properly before joining the ICO. And also if all the prize hunters do not receive the rewards they expect it is not also the manager's fault of gifts because all the bounty managers are also a human being and not a perfect person.

Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 03:15:43 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
I don't think blaming them is a good move. Just like bounty managers they can't predict or know if the ico will be going to scam especially if they present a good project and always communicate with the community.  Participants in the prize campaign themselves should carefully choose the right potential project to participate, But the bonus manager is also responsible for contacting ICO for the appropriate resolution.   Wink
Activity: 152
July 19, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
I think for the new person is natural when they blame the project manager because that had become a liaison is the Manager of the bounty. And if I think it's already a risk when we follow the ICO project.  So when the project got scam, yes we have to look for another because there are still many projects ICO which is nice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
We should see it on different angles, if you are the investor or bounty hunter of course you would be frustrated as you were scammed and either was taken money from or their time. As for the bounty managers if they are accepting the in the forum and taking the blame for the people who used the investors or bounty hunter we should at least be able to understand that it is not their fault for have such occurrence. Let us just move forward and always evaluate the bounty and ICO if it will be worth you money and time. We should also reevaluate from time to time the management of the ICO along with its developers and bounty managers and the same goes to them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 19, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
some people who do not know in detail will surely blame that the scam bounty project is one of the bounty managers. or when sales do not reach the target is a bounty manager error. it does not actually happen, we must be aware that bounty manager is only obliged to campaign bounty course, sales problem or scam it is dev affairs.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
bounty managers are part of the ico promotion it is the particular ico and the fund they try to collect or raise and they share the funds for bounties so everything here works in one to one at the end of bounty tokens sharing
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
Maybe for those who don't know the plot then it will certainly blame the manager running. but in reality, the manager also works looking for revenue to run the bounty. either a scam and not sure there will be no one knows. even the manager who has the big names alone sometimes also gets the bounty this scam and reasonable. blame indeed is okay but still positive thinking to find bounty as well.
Activity: 34
July 19, 2018, 12:20:49 AM
They are the managers, so they have the responsibility to their project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:17:04 AM
Well I think the bounty manager over time needs to deliver viable and paying projects or he is not worth much good to the bounty hunters.  So I'm not sure he can be blamed outright however he will be a short lived manager if he doesn't pick his game up.  I think the people will always blame the manager at least that's what I have seen thus far.
Pages:
Jump to: