Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 5. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Yes and No 
 cryptocurrencies have advantages and disadvantages also currency have advantages and disadvantages.

so  every one have it’s place and will be better than other in that place
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
according to me we need both the currencies like Most of people use fiat more than crypto, Crypto is just an asset for most of us. There are few countries where crypto actually acceptable as a payment, It is obvious that crypto is better than regular in term of security, faster transaction. But availability and usability is big issue in cryptocurrency.   
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
firstly it is very convenient not to carry notes with you and not worry about cash...also a person is more protected with his cryptocurrencies than with ordinary currency...but at the moment it is not always possible to pay it off, so at the moment it is not so convenient...maybe in the future
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Bitcoin lovers <3
I do believe that cryptocurrency is better than regular money due to many reasons. First of all, they are faster than regular money if you want to transfer money from this country to another country. It will take us less than 5 minutes to make a transaction. There is no limitation on our transaction at all. Second, Cryptocurrencies provide us the anonymity which can help us to cover our identity and prevent individual orr even the governemnt from tracing us down
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I'll vote "we need both" because many establishment won't accept cryptocurrencies yet, so we need money to our daily needs. We will wait the future maybe we can't use regular currency at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Unless the society is already highly developed in the sense that the technological development of such a society is very high that the only way cryptocurrency can replace faint money in term of it usage and operational flexibility. In fact even if the society is operating on a cashless economy it will still be difficult for cryptocurrency to replace faint regular currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Bitcoin as well as regular currency has its own advantages and disadvantages. They are better in many different ways. For example, there are only few countries that accept bitcoin as a way of payment. You can use bitcoin to buy food, shop online or in any retailers. But for those countries that dont support the idea of bitcoin, regular currency will be better than bitcoin. Its because regular currency is being use rather than bitcoin. So it depends upon the situation what is better.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I don't think that it makes sense to compare them...we use the regular currency daily, but we use the cryptocurrency for investing...these are their best qualities for me

We don't need them to compare because we need them both and it is the best to just grab them both and don't choose whether regular currency is better than cryptocurrencies or vice versa. Regular currency is a must because that is the type of money which we are using to do daily transactions while the cryptocurrency is the best for investment and that is a great thing for us to put our regular currency to let them grow faster.

I think you see too short term in this reasonning. The more people will possess Crypto, the less it will be a good investment and the more it will be possible to use cryptos in everyday life.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I don't think that it makes sense to compare them...we use the regular currency daily, but we use the cryptocurrency for investing...these are their best qualities for me

We don't need them to compare because we need them both and it is the best to just grab them both and don't choose whether regular currency is better than cryptocurrencies or vice versa. Regular currency is a must because that is the type of money which we are using to do daily transactions while the cryptocurrency is the best for investment and that is a great thing for us to put our regular currency to let them grow faster.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
We need both. Crypto parables are valuable. a necessity of our day. but cash is more important. because everything turns in cash. technology has not yet settled in all areas of life. I want to give a simple example. you went to dinner one time. The internet was gone where you went. or the power was off. or electronic device connection failure. This is the only solution. parking Everything has to be cash sometimes.
I am looking at investing in crypto paralara for being a small investor. I have to look like that. I value my money as crypto money. and I want to use my investments in the future. I do not pay with bitcoin in daily life.
maybe if I had thousands of bitcoins like whales, then I could look at things differently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Of course yes, It is decentralized, faster, lower transaction fee.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
Yea , cause bitcoin is more trusted than others it have a high rate and everyone's has the opportunity to have it .
It all depends on the context in which we are making the comparison in between both of them. If you are talking from spending and buying the things perspective, then regular currencies are better than that of crypto currencies. On the other hand, from investment point of view it is none other than that of crypto currency which is better for having a very bright future in the days to come.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

For these times, as much as bitcoin's dominance, people will still require fiat currencies. For now, it is both, we'll see what happens in the future though.
Activity: 280

Bitcoin is a good or much better digital currency but  it is not yet acknowledge by the people around the world that is why it is being used my many but in a very limited areas only.

You’re right. Digital currency like bitcoin has a huge advantage and benefits compared to fiat currency but one of the problem about bitcoin is not everyone are familiar or even trust about the transaction of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot work without internet connection which needed to transact money all over the world and not everyone have also access to internet. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, so we needed both of them.
If you are talking about all crypto then I think no its not better then regular currencies but if you are talking about bitcoin so my answer will be yes because bitcoin is good safe and sound currency and its price is also high than any other currency so I will support and prefer bitcoin then any one because bitcoin change my life and still bitcoin is going to help me so I think bitcoin is much better than regular currency and I hope every will agree with me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Crypto currencies has their own ways of being better and fiat also has its own ways of being better. But for risks? I would say both of them are risky. Bitcoin is kind of amazing, you can hold a million worth of it and it’s just right in your phone, nobody knows. But it can be hacked by someone, and the same for fiat, because it can be stolen and worst if it’s on gunpoint.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105

Actually we cannot tell because every each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages like in cryptocurrencies it is appropriate in online business such as trading and investment while regular currency is on everyday transaction.
Activity: 357
I think its better in some ways but we cannot always depend on it. we dont know when this cryptocurrencies will still better than a regular or normal currency. Like all we know cryptocurrencies all of their value are unstable. Sometimes better sometimes not. But in terms of value as of now or at this moment of course it is better than it is now than a regular currency.
Activity: 210
Yea , cause bitcoin is more trusted than others it have a high rate and everyone's has the opportunity to have it .
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
If you say that, then the question is. which one is better cryptocurrency or credit card. if so, i would choose cryptocurrency, but if i have to choose between cryptocurrency or regular currency, then i will say both.
Pages:
Jump to: