Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 2. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
I think cryptocurrency is better when you want to earn profit because you can use cryptocurrency as an asset for trading, etc.., unlike regular money, it is only use as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, its reliance upon the circumstance. Be that as it may, consistent cash is greatly improved because the acknowledgment of it is noticeable than cryptocurrency. Truly, some digital forms of money are boundless, and its group is tremendous. However general money is much prevalent. We realize that there are just a couple of organizations and foundation are ready and tolerating bitcoin and another cryptocurrency as installment or payment and on the off chance that you contrast genuine cash with bitcoin the acknowledgment of bitcoin and some advanced cash is exceptionally pitiful.
Activity: 812
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
My answer Is we need both because bitcoin ate we use to investment and to use a payment. But we need too our own currency to buy are needs too. They are both big help in our daily lives. We need to consider to some people that don't have ability to use bitcoin yeah i know bitcoin is better but we need too our regular  currency.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is better from our paper money. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency have limited supply and with blockchain technology, bitcoin or other cryptocurrency have transparant ledger that can watch by everybody.
But it does not mean the information of owner that Bitcoin, cryptocurrency address will be show for everyone. That is the reason Bitcoin is more anounymous than FIAT for using. Especially when you want to evade the eye of others to create a huge transactions for transfer or make deal.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
For now we need them both for still majority of us still using regular currency and bitcoin is not yet implemented in other countries, but I honestly say that cryptocurrencies is better for easier and faster trasactions and with lots of benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is better from our paper money. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency have limited supply and with blockchain technology, bitcoin or other cryptocurrency have transparant ledger that can watch by everybody.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Cryptocurrencies making you free from government, regular currency is centralized and you can't use it everywhere and always need to exchange and feel problems.

That's clearly because cryptocurrencies are decentralize and it's one of the best and easy way to purchase items online. It would be great if cryptos will finally replace fiat but the debate about this still continues as cryptocurrencies can't be transacted if you are not connected to the world wide web.
Activity: 252
It could be but it can’t be this time. If bitcoin can be use like credit cards or other wireless payment it could happen but if you use bitcoin as a payment online, you have to pay its fees which is not advisable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think yes, decentralization is better than centralization, cryptocurrency is certainly better than regular money, this is because with cryptocurrency we can more easily transact to the whole world, while regular money is too many rules that make people difficult to earn extra income because it uses the centralized system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies making you free from government, regular currency is centralized and you can't use it everywhere and always need to exchange and feel problems.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
At our current state, I think we need both crypto currency and regular fiat money. Crypto currencies will get better when the entire society starts to use it as currency. But this change cannot be made over one day. That's why we need both.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Not really, because if you look how much fee was for sending bitcoin when we had over 190 000 pending transaction per day.. Now imagine that everyone start using bitcoin instead of fiat or credit cards. Visa handles 140 million transactions per day. And second thing why cryptocurrency isn't better then regular currency is that price constantly change, today you have $100 and tomorrow $120 or $80.  So I think that cryptocurrency still didn't ready to replace regular currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I think in some ways we can appreciate cryptocurrency in today's trends, especially when you travel you just need your
phone and a connection to transfer or cash out funds. I did exactly that when I was travelling, the experience was conveniently
sublime to me. But I converted it to regular currency, since cash is still supreme in all aspects and every corner of the world.
Regular currency is still omnipotent regardless of the existence and the wide integrated applications of cryptocurrencies everywhere.

Better or not, at least cryptocurrencies are an alternative. One of its interesting features is that make people more responsible about their money. With crypto you cann´t use your credit card to buy things with money that you will have to return later with interests. With crypto you can have more control of your funds.

Truly with our cryptocurrencies in our wallets, we don't just manage them personally we have more control and awareness
over them since we consider them highly as investments for the future. I think both crypto and regular currency are important
today, we need them both actually. We need fiats for expenses and crypto for investments to procure profits over time so
we can convert them to regular currency. It's hard to compare them both since at the current stage crypto depends on regular currency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
yes cryptocurrency is better than our currency becuase if you have cryptocurrency you will get more currency so if you think that cryptocurrency is not good its your choice and you will regret soon 100 percent people now adays says than cryptocurrency is a fraud yes for me becuase because of the  manipulation of the whales . Sad

If it is manipulated by whales, then it means that it is not better than the real currency of the fiat we are usually or commonly using that means Fiat are still better than BTC and that for me is correct. BTC is volatile, that means it changes it's price quickly while Fiats do not change that easily. BTC is not really accepted in the whole world while Fiat is accepted anywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

What is the best thing about cryptocurrency is that, everyone can really invest a good amount and by just holding it then you can already expect a profit after a month or weeks and you can use this coins as well just like credit cards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, its depend on the situation. But regular money is much better because the acceptance of it is prominent than cryptocurrencies. Yes, some cryptocurrencies are widespread, and the community of it is vast, but regular cash is much preeminent. We all know that there are only a few companies and establishment are willing and accepting bitcoin and another cryptocurrency as payment and if you compare real money to bitcoin the acceptance of bitcoin and some digital currency is very meager. But like I said it depend on the situation if you want to transfer or transact your cash anonymously digital currency is the best opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 350
yes cryptocurrency is better than our currency becuase if you have cryptocurrency you will get more currency so if you think that cryptocurrency is not good its your choice and you will regret soon 100 percent people now adays says than cryptocurrency is a fraud yes for me becuase because of the  manipulation of the whales . Sad
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
No, not yet at least. One day you have $100, the next $110 and two days later $90. This is why FIAT currency is better.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
yes there have benefits of using cryptocurences but i don't think its better than regular cureency. the market of crypto always go with ups and down. if you have $10K it can be 7-8k with in half an hour. so its worth will not be just like past half an hour. but it will not happen with regular currency. people can make a big amount of capital within short time by crypto its the most attractive side of this but in practically you can't. a;so you can use the regular currency in any where and any time also in any place but you will not able to do this with crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Asking what is better fiat or crypto is the same as asking is car or a cart with a horse is better.  The fiat-era is gone, it's just that banks and governments have not realized this yet.
Pages:
Jump to: