Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 3. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For now regular money is better by far thatn cryptocurrency. Because regular money can use by all people anytime anywhere. Not like cryptocurrency, only those people who has gadget and internet can use it.
Very honestly i would like to say that bitcoin is far better than fiat because of the facilities that we can get from bitcoin, although in current time we cannot get all the facilities of bitcoin, but in future when bitcoin will become more common and more people will start using bitcoin, then i am sure that bitcoin will provide more facilities to us than fiat currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Honestly, I believe bitcoin is better since the one you don't use your credit card so you don't lose you needed cash but instead the cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages, unlike credit cards.
Cryptocurrency is better than ordinary currency. It could be said better because the digital currency has many advantages such as the price that can be very high once in a short time, easy to use and much more. But between digital currencies with real currencies, of course, have advantages and weaknesses of each.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
For now regular money is better by far thatn cryptocurrency. Because regular money can use by all people anytime anywhere. Not like cryptocurrency, only those people who has gadget and internet can use it.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
For me they will be when whole population will understand how crypto market is working and what is more when all population will have internet connection, than we can talk if it is better or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency and Regular Currency are two different things that can be both beneficial to the users who are knowledgeable enough to use them. Cryptocurrencies are used on the internet and they can be accessed anytime and anywhere if you have access to the internet. The value of cryptocurrency can increase while the price of Regular Currency is stable and the only thing that increases is the price of the things we need to buy.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Of course they are - because fiat money(which is not on bank cards) - is nearly impossible to track - this money can be spent on anything on Earth...
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
These two types of currencies are both important. Even cryptocurrencies are good and is ideal for investments but the regular currency is still needed in our daily lives specially when youre country is not yet regulating bitcoin.
Activity: 476
I don't think so, cryptocurrency and fiat money have their respective advantages and disadvantages, on the one hand cryptocurrency is better than fiat money but on the other side fiat money is better than bitcoin. For example if we want to buy daily necessities fiat money is a good choice, but if we want to do digital transactions in bulk, bitcoin is the right choice because of low fee.
Well I have some different kind of thinking about crypto currency for me bitcoin is as respective as regular money but the bitter truth is that fiat money does not have any additional advantage for us, money is just use to buy good and to go here and there I mean to travel but we are forgetting about the danger of having high fiat, that we can get robed on the other side now we can easily buy everything using bitcoin and we can save it to make profit , as it use to increase but fiat money does not increase in price it remain as it is so useless to have fiat money in this digital era everyone want bitcoin digital currency now.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
I vote unequivocally "Yes." When I first heard about bitkoin, I thought it was just nonsense, but now, after a few years, I can appreciate the huge advantages of crypto currency. I will list some of them:
I'm free to use bitcoin, nor can anyone block my wallets
I can easily send any amount to the other end of the planet, while paying only a small commission for the transaction
Dollar and other world currencies, is subject to inflation.
Activity: 224
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Maybe for some people they see regular currencies are much better than cryptocurrencies.But then for some people specially to those who experienced to use cryptocurrencies are much better than regular currencies.It is because people has there own choice.And for me, cryptocurrencies are much better than regular currencies for it was much secured than the other type of currency.
Activity: 419
I would say yes, when asked about crypto currencies better than regular currency, as crypto transactions can be done by a simple click to any where from any part of the world. There are various advantages of using or preferring to use crypto currency than regular currency such as easy transaction world wide as there is no need to approach any banks for any transactions, and the user's identity is kept safe which helps to avoid identity theft and kinda issues, all the transactions are recorded on the public ledger which means all the crypto transactions can be traced by all the user's in the block chain technology.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
We need both. Since cryptocurrency is not yet accepted by all countries in the world, and the fact that not all merchants are accepting BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC as payment, so fiat money is still needed. It is just for now. Who knows what will be in the future, right? Maybe one day Bitcoin is now acceptable by most people. As much as possible, better to have both.
Activity: 124
I think fiat currency is still the best, because cryptocurrancy can not be done offline. most of our daily needs are done offline, there are also online but only a few.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
There are already innovative cryptocurrencies with solid backing which makes them better than fiats. One of them is Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. Thanks to this an exchange rate will be stable. Do you thing that its future of cryptocyrrencies market?
It is natural that there are limitations to what we can do with our bitcoin but I do not have a  doubt in my mind that the benefits of bitcoin outshine its downsides, for example bitcoin is decentralized, no one can take your bitcoin, bitcoin does not belong to any country, you can carry your bitcoin anywhere and you can earn a lot of money by just holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is less expensive for some, transaction contrasted with the customary techniques, while Ethereum is less expensive for all transaction writes. Bitcoin presently has the least swelling rate of 4% and a future expansion rate of 1.5% in the following 2.5 years. Considering the expenses of transaction Cryptocurrencies are much better than traditional Fiat transactions or regular currency.
In some cases cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency.Transactions through cryptocurrencies are better,faster and simpler than the normal or regular currency.Profits are also very larger than the paper currency.Cryptocurrencies are also a better option for investment purposes as they yield a lot of profits.You can also hold your cryptocurrencies for future price rise.You can store any amounts of cryptocurrencies in special wallet too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is less expensive for some, transaction contrasted with the customary techniques, while Ethereum is less expensive for all transaction writes. Bitcoin presently has the least swelling rate of 4% and a future expansion rate of 1.5% in the following 2.5 years. Considering the expenses of transaction Cryptocurrencies are much better than traditional Fiat transactions or regular currency.
Activity: 24
There are already innovative cryptocurrencies with solid backing which makes them better than fiats. One of them is Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. Thanks to this an exchange rate will be stable. Do you thing that its future of cryptocyrrencies market?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think it depends on usability, if we use for online and long distance transactions then cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, but if used for direct transaction of course we still can not use bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
I think there are pros and cons of both fiat and cryptocurrency. Fiat is more convenient in order to on the spot payment for less valued items. Cryptocurrency is more convenient for the transfer of huge amounts while.  Undecided
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
I don't think so, cryptocurrencies may be considered better than regular currency but the usage will still be the thing that will matter the most. As time passes by, things are going different with cryptocurrencies and regular currencies wherein people are already starting to patronize cryptocurrencies over fiat money. It is expected that someday, bitcoin will dominate the world and make the fiat vanish.
That is what many people believe but the fact that bitcoin can't be used like the fiat in paying our expenses is important. Many people desire for bitcoin to be used like fiat but we all know that it will be hard to implement because not all countries have that good internet connection and not all people can afford the device that will be needed in performing transactions. Bitcoin can dominate fiat but using it for everyday expenses will only be an idea unless implemented.
Yes. that is what people believed but the present situation will be significant to the future because it is where the future will be based and we know that at the present we can't fully depend on bitcoin. We still need fiat money for our everyday life which bitcoin cannot be as useful as it is when it comes online. We can depend on bitcoin but we still need to sell it and convert into our countries' regular currency. That is the reality, we wan't bitcoin to be fully utilized but our country and some fellowmen are not ready for that.
Pages:
Jump to: