Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 13. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 08:50:50 AM
In my own opinion regarding this matter whether crypto currencies will finally get stable these days then all I could say is that it is still very early to say that crypto currencies will finally go stable because we really know that crypto market is a very unstable, sometimes the market values goes up but most of the times it goes down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
November 01, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
I am sure that everything will return but not this year. this year will be definitely bearish, but from the next the bulls will once again take control
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 01, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
in cryptoworld there's no assurance for getting stable because its really volatile thing to know it. thats why if you are a day trader must be ready for the headaches to occur. we all thirsty for the bullish and i hoping to come it soon.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
yes, I see currently the market is more stable and there are no significant and very volatile surprises of increase and decrease, but this condition is certainly not desirable for many people
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 01, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

At this stage, is kinda stable out a little bit, holding at the 200B marketcap without moving much
Anyhow, i believe it is just the matter of time where the market will recover
We can see people are moving their business into the blockchain industry, or integrating their business with Blockchain

Hence, it shows positivity
Well, if people are integrating their business with Blockchain, it wont surely have a positive impact to the current crypto projects.
As we all know that every project or business want  to create their own blockchain and not cooperate with the existing blockchain project.
Activity: 588
November 01, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
At the moment I think it has stable now as per the current situation of the market. As compared to last year graph I don't see any massive change in the current graph of the market. So there is a higher possibility that the market is stable right now.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 01, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
Yes right, in my opinion, this year's crypto is stable, because I see a few coins now, the graph movement is very normal and doesn't increase like 2017.

Activity: 322
November 01, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I guess we all noticed that nothing of the sort happened and still isn't happening. We need to redefine stability as we know it when we speak about crypto. I don't think we see stability any time soon.
Activity: 140
October 31, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
I am sure that this will happen soon. Despite the fact that I do not prefer long-term storage, but prefer day trading, I will be pleased to receive free money from the steady growth of altcoins.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
It is still difficult to say that the market is stable, the number of scam projects is certainly a factor that makes the market difficult to recover, and I hope the market can repeat as last year.
Activity: 223
October 31, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not an asset that can be stable. They are much more volatile due to the use of many people, limited only by the Internet, that is, in fact, nothing. When capitalization of some coin will be increased, its volatility will decrease significantly due to growth in its total mass, which will be more difficult to change.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 31, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
Recently, the market seems to have stabilized in its price, but this stabilization is temporary anyway, since the cryptocurrency can never be stable in nature. Well, at the end of the year we do not want stability in the market. We have long been expecting a significant growth in the cryptocurrency market and we hope that Bitcoin will be able to rise to at least $ 10,000 in its value and will raise the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 31, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything

It is better to have different strategy so that you can adept to the volatility in the market like having short and long term strategy and coins accordingly so that you keep making money in short term and in long term as well. This will help you to make money from money.
Activity: 11
October 31, 2018, 01:14:45 AM
It depends on what plans you have got and how much money you need righf now and how long you are ready to wait for them to come
Activity: 9
October 31, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
Yes, cryptos are now seemed to be stable at the time but need to watch for some time to be sure for the investment. But, some cryptos like; Datum, CAPP, HVN are already been stable since last 4 months. You can trade in this or invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
so far the market is already pretty good and pretty stable. will it recover completely will certainly be difficult to expect it to happen even to the end of the year. at least when want to recover much less to a value high enough ATH as last year will happen gradually and indirectly in once upon a time. the current state and last year are not the same and compare this with the time ago also hard to happen again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 31, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
I only see the title of your post. too complicated to understand the description you say. in my opinion crypto will never be stable like most currencies. because we have to know that the nature of crypto is volatile. and I myself never expected crypto to be stable like fiat currency. in cryptocurrency trading, we will be able to benefit by taking advantage of rising and falling market prices. I hope the value of the cryptocurrency price will increase, because it will make me profit. and the majority of people would expect that too.
Activity: 420
October 31, 2018, 12:55:22 AM
Hard to believe, in regular exchanges prices not stable today.
Crypto not regulated sphere, if some one regulate it its not true crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: