Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 16. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 06:06:13 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I do not believe in what people say, because the price is determined from the market volume, and we know that the market is not moving too significantly. You can see that in the total cmc the capacity is not too moving in recent weeks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
I don't think this market will become stable. The reason for this stagnation may be the silence before sec decision. It will surely be improved after a short time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 30, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
This year it looks like we will be disappointed because the market hasn't recovered when we are at the end of the year and until now there is still no good news that might lift the market so I don't expect this year, but next year, because the pattern can be like this year at the beginning of the year all prices go up very high and I won't waste that moment
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 30, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
The market is now under manipulation and it can not be called stabilization , the market is under cleaning for other investors.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM
At this moment it is still not improving but I am looking forward to hear a good news soon as it is already a ber months. Maybe sooner the market will recover and all the crypto prices will rise high again like.last year. I think the only stable coin right now is bitcoin which is good foe long term investment.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 30, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Looks like the next year will be the recovery year for the bitcoin and other altcoins. Apparently the recovery process takes longer than it was expected.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 30, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
My idea is that the cryptocurrency markets will eventually become stable. When it becomes stable, it will be even harder to see bull or bear markets in the cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
I think that this year we will not see growth, it will be too predictable, but the growth will be mandatory and then when none of us will even expect it, of course, some specific coins will be a little pampered, but the growth I think will be delayed.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
October 30, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

In my opinion crypto has no stable price it always do as a cycle it goes up and down. That's were this business makes profit. You will invest or buy during down market then sell it when it reaches your desired value.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 30, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Hahahahaha. Yeah, it's stabilizing. See for example npxs. Traveling for 3 months at the same prices. Usdt can even be used instead. Why would not? Already always stay the same price? Between 22-25 sat: D
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
some of these coins can now serve as one of the options to be a great and spectacular coin, because now the coin will still fly high into one of the coins that has a nice long run. remain patient and keep trying to always get a profit despite having to fight in the long run.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 02:21:24 PM
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term.
Activity: 293
October 30, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
I hope so, surprisingly I think bitcoin has been in this price range for as long as it has lasted since its creation, so things are definitely stabilizing, for now, if it goes on like this I am hopeful for next year to start a mass adoption that would benefit us all, since in the end, that's what we really expect.
Activity: 154
October 30, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
I think that will be. When the price isn't controlled by the "whales" and the coin will be more decentralized.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

feel liked market still not stable now, don't u feel still slow?
Pages:
Jump to: