Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 15. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 30, 2018, 09:20:05 PM
Lately it seems they've been pretty stable against the USD... which in effect means that their value is going slightly down every day due to inflation. Hopefully at some point this trend will reverse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
stability does not exist at all. Look at the American stock market, which has long been stormy. And the cryptocurrency market is very young, so there can be no talk of any kind of stability. I think we are still waiting for the rally.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
For me, it looks like most coins are finally stable. We seem to have reached the bottom and prices not seem to drop much lower. It also calms me more than seeing the prices fall every day.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Long term investing is profitable if the coins that we hold are good with a good potential. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethreum, NEO and Litecoin. These four are very good and very promising as well.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:27:21 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 08:07:05 PM
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
I am thinking a lot about it. Yes cryptocurrencies finally getting stable but i am trying to predict next bull market's time. But i can not find a proper answer for that. I hope 2019 will be bull market . If 2019 will be bull market it will be amazing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 07:39:06 PM
The market is stable I think it will be difficult. But I am sure that the market will experience a very high increase. So that many people will buy and sell, if what happens is the price of coins falls and rises again. Many people will use this. Take advantage of when prices go down and buy, when prices rise we will immediately sell them.
We will see again the price of crypto to be increase again. Somehow price has not showing peak price this year hopefully this coming months crypto will be increase it’s price again. Yes the advantage these days is to buy some then wait for the increase.
Activity: 574
October 30, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
The market is stable I think it will be difficult. But I am sure that the market will experience a very high increase. So that many people will buy and sell, if what happens is the price of coins falls and rises again. Many people will use this. Take advantage of when prices go down and buy, when prices rise we will immediately sell them.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 30, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
In my opinion there is no such thing like stability in this world as there are always some things happening and we usually do not understand why that are working out or not working out, so you will never get one hundred per cent stability in the cryptocurrency world but it does not make it worse.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
My goal is to earn money on trading crypto, and I'm doing quite well. I would like for BTC to be stable, but I really hope that alts be as volatile as they can. Because without volatility there is no profit.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 30, 2018, 07:14:27 PM
Has passed already a lot of time, but stabilization of the market of cryptocurrency of time requires even more. I think that stabilization will begin in about 1,5-2
October 30, 2018, 07:14:23 PM
i believe all of good project will growing for sure in long term
Activity: 190
October 30, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
Bull market will not come this year because it will be too often. In my mind bulls will wake up with halving of bitcoins in block.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 30, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
If it wasn't for the volatility, I wouldn't have been involved in crypto! Volatility is where the money accs from! Its good though that the market is stabilizing, gives major players (Institutional investors)  confidence to want to invest in the market! So where money for crypto is going to be made now is from long term HODL! Some bad actors in the market like PnDs contributed to people losing faith in the whole crypto thing! Glad to see normalcy gradually coming to bear in the space! I think its good for everyone in the long run.
Activity: 7
October 30, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
Cryptocurrency value in todays year will never getting stable which we can compared from the last year circulations which is very promising. Bearish market is still on going that is why i have a confidence to say better luck next year which your long term investment will properly gaining.
October 30, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Not all cryptocurrency, only top ten will be stable coins. new coins will be game for trders who play the price. ICO and new coins will be new trash in the trading market. Many new coins or tokens are worthless because there are no real based projects that support the coins. They offer payment system but who will use the platform. If no one using the platform the coins will have no value at all.
Pages:
Jump to: