Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 12. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 03, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Bulls will come this is obvious, just when and how much and at what pace they will ask the market, this question torments almost everyone. Therefore, while taking advantage of the situation and invest in cheap coins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
I think it will recover because not always coins will decrease. But we will not know whether it will rise like last year or not. But if I read a lot of things in this forum, coins will increase but not like in 2017. So we now have to invest in cheap coins. And in December the price of coins must have gone up.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency are getting stable even now or in the future. It is really hard, stability what make cryptocurrency so special.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 03, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
This is not stabilization but the next straightening. As soon as we start saying that now prices will jump up, they are predictably falling. There are no prerequisites for the jump, as well as suitable conditions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

I think we're very close to that. The market is at the same level for several months and it is very similar to the fact that we are as close to stability at the moment. It's weird for me and I want to grow.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 02, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
I think that was only a little sign of the bullish market. The one thing that I cannot understand is why the Bitcoin price is still around 6k USD. There are so much positive news for the rest of this year but the price do not want to move forward.
Well, the bitcoin price wont immdiately move just because of there are many positive news. I think there are many traders who dont want to put an order because of this stable price.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 07:19:44 AM
Ethereum may be the next Bitcoin. The Cryptocurrency market has a convenient base to grow more than ever. Millions of people continue to support the crypto market. Bitcoin has revolutionized the world's first digital currency.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Yes crypto currencies is stable now. I think we can understand from there cryptocurrencies reached their bottom and after that time we need to wait and see the other bullrun in future. History always repeats.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
November 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
I see some altcoins are more stable, but on the other hand, their charts show a very significant downward trend and some of them occur unnaturally, of course this condition is not much desired by investors
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
I think that was only a little sign of the bullish market. The one thing that I cannot understand is why the Bitcoin price is still around 6k USD. There are so much positive news for the rest of this year but the price do not want to move forward.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 01, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
In my opinion, no one is able to predict market prices at the end of this year will be stable, maybe today the red market and maybe soon will be green, but I hope that future market prices will stabilize and increase.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 01, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
Almost 4 months the price of bitcoin is in the range of $ 6300 - $ 7000, and in my opinion this is the longest price record ever, and I hope this is a good indication so that the future of crypto is stabilized soon.
The coins prices did not stabilize yet, I think that the coins will not get stable at anytime.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
November 01, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
I think this year is a bad year. Even for now it has shows some good improvements, so yeah maybe it's going stable from time to time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
cryptocurrency is now gaining ground for further bullish spurt, this is true. It seems to me that we will start growing from December of this year.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
The crypto market will only stabilize for a while and continue to evolve with the development of Bitcoin and the Altcoins. All the stability or instability we should capture is a good time to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 01, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
Yep, look like it. 6k became a really strong level and i believe that bitcoin will not go under it. Restoration must be really close
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Its getting stable. I have been able to flip and pull off some trades with little but remarkable profits. But I still have to be careful because the bear market can commence again at any point and flush out all my trading plans
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
Almost 4 months the price of bitcoin is in the range of $ 6300 - $ 7000, and in my opinion this is the longest price record ever, and I hope this is a good indication so that the future of crypto is stabilized soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
I think that we will not see a steadily growing market soon, the next couple of years, I do not expect to see significant growth.
Interest in cryptocurrencies has fallen significantly; many investors do not even consider this market as an investment option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 01, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
I only see the title of your post. too complicated to understand the description you say. in my opinion crypto will never be stable like most currencies. because we have to know that the nature of crypto is volatile. and I myself never expected crypto to be stable like fiat currency. in cryptocurrency trading, we will be able to benefit by taking advantage of rising and falling market prices. I hope the value of the cryptocurrency price will increase, because it will make me profit. and the majority of people would expect that too.
The man said that the crypt market has stabilized and is ready to jerk up. But the prolonged trade war between China and the United States which began in early 2018 pulls a down coin
Pages:
Jump to: