Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 14. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
Activity: 12
October 31, 2018, 12:54:14 AM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 31, 2018, 12:42:38 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think at the end of this year there will be many coins that will recover. But the increase will not be the same as last year. But this will make everyone invest again. And to stabilize the market needs a lot of investors. And I am also sure that this process will continue and we will continue to invest.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 31, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

At this stage, is kinda stable out a little bit, holding at the 200B marketcap without moving much
Anyhow, i believe it is just the matter of time where the market will recover
We can see people are moving their business into the blockchain industry, or integrating their business with Blockchain

Hence, it shows positivity
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
October 31, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
Current cryptocurrency price conditions are still not too stable because there are still no clear rules regarding the use of cryptocurrency so that currently cryptocurrency such as bitcoin will be very difficult to be stable.
Yes, cryptos are still not widespreaded / global adopted yet, and the bitcoin and altcoin volume are still very small compared to the stock market, so the price is still very easy to be changed by some big transactions.
Actually, now the price looks stable a bit but its just because of the uncertainty of the market direction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
Current cryptocurrency price conditions are still not too stable because there are still no clear rules regarding the use of cryptocurrency so that currently cryptocurrency such as bitcoin will be very difficult to be stable.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
I mainly like having investments that can make a profit, the coins that make a lot are usually old.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
October 30, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

As for this month, Its still crumbling to chaos, If BTC it usually took down all major altcoins in the market especially ETH, But speculators said that there will be an upcoming bull run again on this November 2018. I hope that will happen to see if major cryptos are going to be stable again like  last year.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 30, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
I am still confused about crypto conditions now because many predict that crypto will recover at the end of this year, but this is nearing the end of the year and crypto conditions are even worse, which is actually drastically reduced again, whether predictions about crypto recovery at the end of this year it will really happen or not.
Activity: 658
October 30, 2018, 11:04:22 PM
I believe the cyrptocurrency hasn't reach its stable state, a lot of altcoin including bitcoin at the red state today. I don't sure when that stable condition will be reached.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 30, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
Yes, we also hope that the price of the coin will stabilize and increase again. I believe that at the end of this year there will be a big explosion in the increase in the price of coins. And I also see 2017 experience, that coins have increased at the end of the year.
Activity: 770
October 30, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
I was thinking that the current market is getting stable event though most crypto has it's price falling. But looking at the market condition, that makes me think the market condition isn't stable yet.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 10:15:36 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
In my opinion there is no such thing like stability in this world as there are always some things happening and we usually do not understand why that are working out or not working out, so you will never get one hundred per cent stability in the cryptocurrency world but it does not make it worse.
if you look at it whole crypto, then there will be no price stability in the market, because there are lots of coins and even hundreds of
coins that have small marketcaps and the level of fluctuations is very high, but I don't agree if everything in the world is not stable?
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
Yes, the closer the date of last year’s pump bitcoin is, the less likely it is that it will be as before. The popularity of cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin itself dropped markedly and many were disappointed and went back to work at the factory and so on. That's when everyone leaves this market, and then there will be growth. Institutional investors will also enter there and will crush their interests in this blockchain world.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 658
October 30, 2018, 09:48:21 PM
The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
That is what i've done too, i tried to collect as many coins as possible and wait for the bull to come over.
Hopefully it will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 09:35:08 PM
The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
Pages:
Jump to: