Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 46. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
However, now, as always, there is a lot of talk and forecasts about the growth of the market and the beginning of a bullish trend, but personally I can not confirm and assume when this trend will begin. It is necessary to monitor the situation and the price of your coins.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
It seems like it is going to be like last year where there was a bull run in the cryptocurrency market. If history will repeat itself, then is the best time to invest more in crypto.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

For many years the crypto industry will be very volatile. All investors are interested in this, and they have an absolute majority among the fans.
To reduce volatility - it is necessary to introduce legislative regulation, and this is currently impossible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
The term "stable" is something that we don't want in the market. We want the price to fluctuate, so that we can buy them at a low rate, HODL, sell them when the price rises. This is more like a gamble and reflects the ropes of a stock market.
Activity: 261
July 23, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
The cryptocurrency market is always unstable. After the long bear trend, I think the market is slowly regaining its previous position. The prices of cryptocurrencies have started to rise higher. I hope this is the beginning of a bullish trend.
Activity: 266
July 23, 2018, 08:04:48 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I do not want to see a stable currency crypto, I have a fiat for it. You can not trade and make money if the market is stable and this market will never stabilize. It should go up, down, up and on. Stable is sometimes not good, imagine if crypto market is stable, admin can close half the forum and all the discussion.
Activity: 23
July 22, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
I think they will never get stable, their nature is to be volatile and they will definitely continue to be like that for alot of time, if you ask me I'd prefer them to stay like that, they are currently offering alot of opportunities to investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency can not be stable. After all, it is not legalized. Neither the state nor other structures control it. So, the ups and downs will always be). The main thing that was more UPS)
Activity: 518
July 22, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
Now Onet is not stable and has never been stable until he is young will never be stable, when everything will be in the crypt then can and will be
Activity: 306
July 22, 2018, 04:09:24 PM
In case of Stable yes this market is now quite stable but we don’t want this because we want this price to fluctuate based on this we can buy coins now at cheap price and sell them when the price increase.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 22, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
It will never be stable. Its volatility is the key that atyracts everyone towards itself. It it become stable then this is the bad dream i have ever had. I don't want to see this.
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
The current market situation is good but the previous year market position was not good. In recent time coin demands are increasing for this reason coin prices are also raising. It’s a good sign for the market. So you peoples can invest now in this market without any hesitation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 22, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
The market seems to be having a stable uptrend now. It is possible this is in preparation for the bull run. As a matter of fact, prices are increasing,most especially that is Bitcoin. Some altcoins that i have are also increasing alongside and i feel the market is already recovering.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 22, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
in view of the current crypto development is very much different for the previous year ..
it took a very long time to be the same as last year ..
a drastic drop in the difficulty of getting a gift from every gift ..
Activity: 266
July 22, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
I think history will repeat itself and like last year this year too Crypto will give a bull run. Though it cannot be said if the rate will be like last year or not. It can be less or even more depending on the market condition.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
The feature of crypto currency is to fluctuate and grow. If it gets stable then it would be against its law. Fluctuation of price provides higher profit. However, the market is following the downtrend right now and probably the price will get recovered very soon within this year.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
I think this is a time of market stagnation, not growth. The growth will be, only up to the previous highs of the crypto currency can grow for more than one year.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

I would not consider it a resurrection until I would see the bitcoin price would penetrate more than 10k rate again. It's too early to say about it, but I heard that there are people who say about the possibility of bitcoin value will reach 10k rate again, it will happen as long as there is news that will support bitcoin trend.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 22, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
Well as long as it range within the $6,000 or $7,000 level, if it cannot break through few times
It will definitely rebound
Its like a strong wall, if you throw a soft ball it definitely rebound

It works the same in market
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

I agree with you, for now the market needs big growth to recover all the coins that have fallen. The market should never be stable because it is the definition of cryptocurrency. Sometimes this time will be long and horrible but eventually the green wave will come. I hope this happens soon.
Pages:
Jump to: