Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs dead? - page 21. (Read 20169 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 08:55:56 PM
They are not dead but just weakened and affected by the bearish market trend in which make the investors to avoid crypto invesments. Bearish market, scam projects, some conspiracies and big whales trap these will make the ICOs weakened and probably will going to be dead if not attended immediately.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2019, 08:41:57 PM
it's fair if ico dies forever to see the progress that the ico team has made lately. the number of scams, many of which are too delaying the listing process, will make the overall ico rating fall and after that it will really die.
The scams been harder to accomplish because of the IEO's and other crowdfunding features. I hope that there's more changes like that within the ICO investments.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
July 14, 2019, 08:41:18 PM
ICO is not dead yet, but every day the situation around ICO is getting worse and investors are leaving ICO
Can you tell us what kind of worse?
and how you know investor leave ICO even everyday ICO here still alive and growing up, this situation told me develover coin still have money to developing coin and this fact investor still in there.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 14, 2019, 08:04:36 PM
it's fair if ico dies forever to see the progress that the ico team has made lately. the number of scams, many of which are too delaying the listing process, will make the overall ico rating fall and after that it will really die.
Activity: 658
July 14, 2019, 07:28:12 PM
I don't think so. Only investor interest in the ICO has been declining lately. IEO is a new choice for profit.
I am still sure that ICO will exist in the next few years.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 14, 2019, 07:20:39 PM
I really do not agree that ICOs are dead, in my opinion they have just evolved to IEO, because it is still the same goal (fundraising). the main reason why ico evolved to IEO is to tackle the scam issues plaguing ICOs.
it just scheme changes.there is no significant differences for their crowdfunding.IEO will give us certinity to trade after IEO finish.meanwhile in ICO we still need to wait for long time trade our coins in market.but so far there many successfull ICO currently like bcnex.but now its changes to IEO although in small exchanges like exmarket, latoken and many others.
Activity: 358
July 14, 2019, 07:20:31 PM
For now ICO is not dead yet, its still available and running. but if ICO continuously producting scam project for sure no one going to invest and also new upcoming project will choose to use IEO instead to show they are legit. I just thankful that they finally come up with something to stop scam ICO. hopefully it really stop scammer.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
July 14, 2019, 07:16:48 PM
Considering crypto projects launched in this year (2019) and how these projects raised funds to support their platforms and ideas, I can strongly conclude that ICOs are dead. IEO is currently the most trusted crowdfunding avenue for project teams to get investors on broad to support their project by buying their tokens or coins. IEO provides investors with detail info on the amount of tokens sold and the amount of it remained and also the total progress of the project. Investors prefer that over ICO which do not provide enough info regarding the token sales and the progress of the project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 14, 2019, 07:15:19 PM
Not exactly. There are some ICos like ferrum, but number of IEOs is far bigger. Probably IEOs are more popular and step by step those are replacing ICOs
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 14, 2019, 07:02:33 PM
Interesting article about the death of ICOs and the emergence of IEO... https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-icos-really-dead/

What do you guys think? I don't think ICOs are fully dead. They just need to be regulated in more efficient ways. Most ICOs from 2017-2018 never delivered on their promises because they were being ran by a bunch of assholes who didn't deliver squad... We need more regulation. Only then will ICOs get better imo.

Big questions here is who will implement that regulation and will these ICO's follow the regulation and that regulations are subject for corruption, we all know ICO is a multi-million dollar venture, they have corrupted the ICO rating sites, they will do the same to the agency that will implement the regulation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 14, 2019, 06:56:37 PM
A lot of folks out there do consider icos as dead with the emergence of ieo but this is not the case. icos are not dead but alive, the only thing ico still lacks that is making it struggle off late is investors because icos are not regulated, every investor wants what he can feel safe investing his or her funds in but with regulation for ico, icos will bounce back on track. 
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
July 14, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
I really do not agree that ICOs are dead, in my opinion they have just evolved to IEO, because it is still the same goal (fundraising). the main reason why ico evolved to IEO is to tackle the scam issues plaguing ICOs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:03:35 PM
ICO is not dead yet, but every day the situation around ICO is getting worse and investors are leaving ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 02:36:08 PM
It sound funny that you see the same projects been reinvented and now has been given new names like IEO and the rest. But weather IEO, ICO or STO, the value is the same since all of them will be issuing their tokens/coins. The same criteria one need to use like project feasibility or team members should be applied to any of them to select the best.
Activity: 532
June 08, 2019, 02:13:31 PM
I think that is true because they have been ignored and no one is saying anything about it anymore. ICOs were meant to offer a wonderful way of raising funds but fraudulent individuals turned the ideology around or rather turned it as a medium to make money at the expense of investors. So, with ICOs being ignored you can't really blame any investor, as they are trying to protect their funds..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 01:53:32 PM
no ICO is not really dead just many poeple leaving it and choose IEO to their investment.
you know ICO is full of scam and people is enough get scam project thats why they leave and get an other once.
most ICO is 2017 - 2018 and 2018 is the bed bed time ICO ever because 80% of it is scam project.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 08, 2019, 01:48:10 PM
I think that now the ICO bubble has actually burst. This mechanism is no longer able to attract investment. At the moment, the IEO mechanism is relevant. We'll see by the end of the year how good this new type of investment attraction is.

ICO is still present in this market, just that it is not as much as it used to be. When the market grew strongly and ICO projects were like mushrooms after rain
Activity: 707
June 08, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
I might be forced to say yes, as currently most if not all upcoming projects are aiming for IEO in one exchange or the other. Moreover, I don't blame investors for their choice owing to how they were treated in time past by ICOs; thus with all projects going for IEO is quite understood that ICOs will soon stop to exist.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 08, 2019, 11:34:48 AM
There is a big history of ICO's. For sure, we have to be more careful by participating in those events. ICO will become in something new, probably it will be transformed.
Activity: 319
June 08, 2019, 11:32:00 AM
No ICO'S are not dead and will never ends,because i saw a lot of projects that offers ico than ieo and ieo is the new trend but they go still for ico like the Dencoin tokens so i must prefer to invest in ico like Dencoin tokens than do investments in ieo that is not legit so ico of Dencoin is muche better because csn give us huge profits in return.
Pages:
Jump to: