Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 12. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 251
May 10, 2019, 12:51:01 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
These ICO projects in 2019 almost failed and disappeared. I believe no one will believe them because scam happens everywhere in the crypto market. IEO projects were born and are operating very effectively and replacing ICOS projects. I don't invest in ICOS more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May 10, 2019, 12:42:37 PM
I don't agree if we say ico is dead, but now there are still more and more ico, even though people who invest in ico aren't as big as they were before, but projeck still exists.so we cannot conclude that ico will decline or will die at this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 12:39:55 PM
Now it seems like a lot is still a good ICO. I don't think ICO will die anytime soon. Because if you look at it as a whole, of course ICO is still a big potential for those of you who want to invest. Very much ICO now, not everything I say is good. You have to see what good ICO looks like.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 10, 2019, 11:52:31 AM
yep, death. No real lose, just some money moved to a new owner.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 11:22:54 AM
Well, no one forced you to invest in such projects, it was only your personal decision. ICO as well as IEO still brings money, the main thing is to choose the project correctly and sell it on time.

Exactly, if people understand your opinion, they will understand that the ICO is not dead, it is still growing and appearing more and more every day but the quality is probably not as good as in the past, and this issue requires investors to make a careful choice, unable to choose the lack of control as in the past. Do not let too many rumors and scams of ICOs affect our thinking and feel that the ICO is dead, ICO is the root of the market for competition and innovation, it only dies when crypto dies
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 11:16:18 AM
I think that not all ICO projects turn out to be scams and that there are some ico this year that are really growing, we should be careful to choose or invest in some ICO projects.

yeah that's old ICOs, but nowadays all ico is a scam and trash only.
the good project will do their fund raising in exchanger.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 10:39:54 AM
That's the game in crypto. Failure should not make you back out, rather keep striving. ICO is something else now yes, but some are still making good profit in ICO.

There will be people who grow up and fall out of the ICO so it's time to continue to choose what will continue to grow and produce what you expect. This looks easy but it's very difficult for you to do this year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 10, 2019, 10:36:03 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Nothing easy to earn money at time, to avoid loses learn well before investing sorry don't be offended, I don't believe icos really dead.
Just because you can experience to iinvest in the wrong project that's why you're so disappointed, lesson learn for this experience. Becareful choose well icos to avoid scam project.
Activity: 401
May 10, 2019, 10:13:44 AM
I think that not all ICO projects turn out to be scams and that there are some ico this year that are really growing, we should be careful to choose or invest in some ICO projects.

Activity: 406
May 10, 2019, 09:51:12 AM
Icos isn't dead. but I'd rather buy from exchanges than invest in icos. most ico investors are only looking for real profits and don't actually care about the success of the project. because of this, they dump on exchanges when those projects list. the truth is, no matter how bright the future of a project is, it will dump eventually. I simply wait for that to happen before I invest my hard-earned money. moreover, the nature of the crash of a token will give you an idea of the health of that token.

Many crypto investor think IEOs much better than ICOs because what happen in 2018. Many project are scam in 2018 and investor prefer choosing IEOs because its more legit and trusted
I know there are projects that in 2018 were not successful in terms of ico , and now many of the projects have moved to the ieo , and they collect a lot of money , I think the ICO exchange is unlikely to be able to compete with the ieo
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
May 10, 2019, 07:29:38 AM
Icos isn't dead. but I'd rather buy from exchanges than invest in icos. most ico investors are only looking for real profits and don't actually care about the success of the project. because of this, they dump on exchanges when those projects list. the truth is, no matter how bright the future of a project is, it will dump eventually. I simply wait for that to happen before I invest my hard-earned money. moreover, the nature of the crash of a token will give you an idea of the health of that token.

Many crypto investor think IEOs much better than ICOs because what happen in 2018. Many project are scam in 2018 and investor prefer choosing IEOs because its more legit and trusted
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 10, 2019, 07:27:38 AM
Well, no one forced you to invest in such projects, it was only your personal decision. ICO as well as IEO still brings money, the main thing is to choose the project correctly and sell it on time.
Activity: 112
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 10, 2019, 06:33:03 AM
Activity: 384
May 10, 2019, 06:29:31 AM
ICO's are not dead but I will say that they have just given way. The attention and focus has changed to IEO's instead. A situation where ICO's became a huge disappointment to investors and recorded several losses plus scam. So far I feel we have enough crypto to invest in than buying new ICO's that their fate are not certain.

It can be said that the IEO is safer and more profitable, of course, the exchange has carried out strict verification so that they can receive coins that will be used as IEOs.
Activity: 29
May 10, 2019, 06:24:20 AM
That's the game in crypto. Failure should not make you back out, rather keep striving. ICO is something else now yes, but some are still making good profit in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 308
May 10, 2019, 06:12:57 AM
ICO's are not dead but I will say that they have just given way. The attention and focus has changed to IEO's instead. A situation where ICO's became a huge disappointment to investors and recorded several losses plus scam. So far I feel we have enough crypto to invest in than buying new ICO's that their fate are not certain.
Activity: 1344
May 10, 2019, 06:08:15 AM
With the growth of the market, it seems that interest in new coins is waking up again. But I wouldn't invest in new projects right now.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 10, 2019, 06:01:54 AM
Yeah, ICO has moved to EIO and it is bad and good at the same time. Right now exchanges are like escrow between investors and projects. The bad thing is that exchanges take big part of this pie.

I think both of them are the same thing, even though it looks difficult but I'm sure there are still many good and profitable ICOs, this is because many devs. who have big capital so they can make their projects successful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 10, 2019, 05:58:26 AM
Yeah, ICO has moved to EIO and it is bad and good at the same time. Right now exchanges are like escrow between investors and projects. The bad thing is that exchanges take big part of this pie.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 05:48:33 AM
It's old news that IEOs and STOs have taken over ICOs. So ICOs are partially dead until proven otherwise. Most scams happen with ICOs which has been curved to great extent with IEOs. There is a new pattern, IAOs like the one done by VELIC partner with ICON. Well, I lost some funds to a scam ICO and vowed never to buy in if it's not done on a reputable  Exchange, since I'm sure the exchange must have done thorough verification.
Pages:
Jump to: