Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 11. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 12, 2019, 06:22:35 PM
I don't think that ICO are dead or that concept will be someday. The main concept behind ICOs is fund raising and one of the mechanism is ICO and for several reasons that is no popular these days. Even from last year it was dying day by day. The main reason behind these was scam and failed project. Investors are afraid of these things. So after sometime we saw the same concept in a new rapper called ieo. This technique is more unique and it's more trusted most of the time. So the fundraising is going great. So ICOs are not dead they reborn in a new avatar that's it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
May 12, 2019, 05:47:46 PM
nobody has died just now the condition in my opinion is not good for investing there, but some ico I see there are still those who get ROI, in my opinion, it is better to follow the IEO but that also does not guarantee we will get ROI because some IEOs I see there are some indicated scam project
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 05:45:44 PM
I've also felt the same as you, many of the projects or gifts that I follow don't get paid in the slightest, we are patient enough because sometimes there are those who cheat, but if we discuss the matter of ico, is it really dead?  it doesn't, because until now Ico is still running and many are still investing in the Ico section because not all gifts deceive us, there are even gifts that make us rich.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 12, 2019, 05:40:04 PM
Ico are not dead yet it's just that the hype for ico had reduced drastically unlike previous years where ico was at the top of its game,  there are still some ico that are doing pretty good in the market
The word dying is only a parable when almost all ICO projects experience major irregularities and all have causes as you say for now the ICO sensation has diminished. Sometimes we are not careful enough that there is still a good ICO and I think now developers are starting to build projects more seriously.
It's the overall performance of ICO that made the investors not to trust on it.
Scams are rampant in this kind of platform and they have found a new way which is safer in the form of ICO.
So, If I'm an investor, I would go with a safer one to protect my investment, with lack of regulation, we need to be careful
because if we get scammed, the recovery of our money is almost impossible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 12, 2019, 05:34:47 PM
Everything has a expiry date in this field I think the development of ICO's is expiring right now that's why we are saying it will be going to die very soon and mostly people are not investing in it in this situation
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 12, 2019, 05:09:10 PM
Ico are not dead yet it's just that the hype for ico had reduced drastically unlike previous years where ico was at the top of its game,  there are still some ico that are doing pretty good in the market
The word dying is only a parable when almost all ICO projects experience major irregularities and all have causes as you say for now the ICO sensation has diminished. Sometimes we are not careful enough that there is still a good ICO and I think now developers are starting to build projects more seriously.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 12, 2019, 04:33:02 PM
fully ico is not dead, in fact they are still there today, but for me personally ico is really bad because there are many fraud cases and I think IEO is more promising because they have their own exchange even the risk of fraud is smaller than ico.
right, even though there are some who reach the hardcap so that proves if the ICO enthusiasts are still very good, ICO will not die so long as the devotees still exist even though not as much as before.
and in my opinion if the market starts to improve ICO will also be increasingly in demand by many people because their money has started to return.
I completely agree, the market began to grow, recovery is on, I think that the values of the beginning of 2018 will soon return, maybe even to the highs, then the market will react again, and we will see a recovery in all areas of the market, the situation, in my opinion, which developed around ICO projects directly related to market conditions.
Activity: 887
May 12, 2019, 04:05:30 PM
fully ico is not dead, in fact they are still there today, but for me personally ico is really bad because there are many fraud cases and I think IEO is more promising because they have their own exchange even the risk of fraud is smaller than ico.
right, even though there are some who reach the hardcap so that proves if the ICO enthusiasts are still very good, ICO will not die so long as the devotees still exist even though not as much as before.
and in my opinion if the market starts to improve ICO will also be increasingly in demand by many people because their money has started to return.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 03:09:24 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 02:54:31 PM
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2019, 02:42:46 PM
It will not possible because the real and strong ico will never dead. But the year is 2018- 2019 many ico going to dead. Even now totally number of people can't believe in any ico investment. So especially of you need attudite carefully before investment in any ico.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 12:39:14 AM
possibly not similar that, unsteady   state   get caused various   proposals to not succeed and not be advantageous. on the other hand   later   various   advantageous   proposals in the IEO, possibly that's the newest method that developers desire   achieve to create their projections   advantageous
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 10, 2019, 02:59:04 PM
I do not invest in ICOs but not because they are dead. Simply it takes too much time to understand if I can trust the project. And the mistake happen. It is better to trade - it is more honest.
Nowadays, there is a very high risk of losing money on ICO projects, it is really easier to start learning how to trade on the market, especially since the probability of earning more money in trading is higher
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 10, 2019, 02:58:18 PM
I believe some few projects still conduct icos. While many projects prefer the new trend which is IEO. IEO is preferable because you are very sure that after the IEO the coin /token gets listed on that exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 10, 2019, 02:26:19 PM
ICO projects really began to go out of fashion. This became especially clear after some large fraudulent projects. But now, apart from IEO, there are also STO projects. You can just try to invest in them, because the law controls them.
Activity: 518
May 10, 2019, 02:17:09 PM
I do not invest in ICOs but not because they are dead. Simply it takes too much time to understand if I can trust the project. And the mistake happen. It is better to trade - it is more honest.
Activity: 350
May 10, 2019, 02:13:06 PM
ICO is not dead but it is now less preferable to the crypto community. Developers have found a better way to raise funds and investors have found a trust worthy and confident way to invest in platforms and this is through IEOs
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 10, 2019, 01:39:52 PM
I agree that ICOs are are not profitable anymore but they are not entirely dead. There are some projects that still manage to raise enough from their ICO. Few are even able to achieve their hardcap

thats mean ICO's aren't dead, and a good ICO project still have a lot of chance to reach an enough fund for develop their project
but now IEO become new way to collect money from investors and a lot of people talk if IEO is better than ICO now
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 01:34:34 PM
No, I think some ICOs like Miracletele (mobile operator) is worth investing because they pay biweekly rewards (40 percent of net profit) to token holders.

I already invest in it. Do it at your own risk!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 10, 2019, 01:09:54 PM
I agree that ICOs are are not profitable anymore but they are not entirely dead. There are some projects that still manage to raise enough from their ICO. Few are even able to achieve their hardcap
Pages:
Jump to: