Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 8. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 17, 2019, 02:00:03 AM
ICO has not died yet, but I think they have lost some trust from investors because many projects are not serious, now new and serious projects are starting to move to the IEO system to show their seriousness in building projects but this is not too far from ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 17, 2019, 01:34:38 AM
Its true there is a lot of scam project and ico seems to be dead by regulations. But i do think there is a new way to invest your money in cryptocurrency such as STO and IEO which  is more safer then ico.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 17, 2019, 01:29:08 AM
Invest in IEO projects...The exchange will do the vetting for you....

Have you heard of FLEXA?

Check out its equivalent in SEA

They are almost offering the same platform...

IEO webpage: Wadz.io
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/WadzICO
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Wadz.Official/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wadz/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wadz.official/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wadz_Official?lang=en

Activity: 896
Merit: 17
May 17, 2019, 01:25:00 AM
Everywhere there is fraud and the ICO has its risks, but I do not think that the ICO will simply disappear, as propodili and will be carried out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 17, 2019, 01:18:20 AM
I don't think that ICO is dead now. True that IEO now is much popular rather than ICO so far, but for what is happening now IEO actually was now hot in the eyes or sight of SEC(Security Exchange Commission) because some of them are not register unto it, therefore there are some opportunist using IEO to collect more funds from the community. So for me ICO still a good one to get profit. 
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 17, 2019, 12:06:30 AM
Many ico failed to achieve what they really need in terms of funds ending up them exiting and scamming or refunding peoples money.The market season also contributes to icos failing and turning scam bitcoins price drops makes ico impossible to gather enough funds because of the falling value of bitcoin
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 16, 2019, 11:47:18 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

In this time, it is not always the easiest things that will going to provide us the profit that we've wanted. What I can see that will goign to help us gain in this market is the ability and knowledge to trade, that is now our season to have our profit in this market. Though, there are ICOS but they are usually untrusted.

ICO project promise return but it's actually for long term.

Trading can give good return even in short term, and if we have the skills to properly read the market now and make decision, we should use that.
There's no sense of investing in ICO if you can make money taking advantage on the price volatility of the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 16, 2019, 10:19:31 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

In this time, it is not always the easiest things that will going to provide us the profit that we've wanted. What I can see that will goign to help us gain in this market is the ability and knowledge to trade, that is now our season to have our profit in this market. Though, there are ICOS but they are usually untrusted.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 09:43:55 PM
It's sad that some clgood projects failed due to ICO bad image, now that IEO operates, exchanges should not abuse it and really need to make sure that the project will serve it's purpose.
when there is data manipulation from exchange, it will make the IEO as bad as ICO. because the IEO sales system is actually very risky for data manipulation. maybe until now only sales in large exchanges have success ...
Activity: 378
May 16, 2019, 07:48:31 PM
ICOs are really not dead, to find find out a legit ICO is what really matters or counts. yeah, most ICOs became scam projects and most are dead but ICOs in it real state is not dead. there are a lot of legit ICOs available out there and only proper research and hard work will land you at those places but replacing ICOs with IEOs is the the best in the actual sense because of its ability to reduce scam projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 16, 2019, 06:51:25 PM
Since the price has decreased from last year. I dare not invest in ICO projects. I am trying to invest in a coin that is already in the crypto market. There are now ICOS and IEO and they are trying to make a quality project. So this project does not die and is still continuously developed.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
May 16, 2019, 06:15:44 PM
Obviously not, ICOs are not dead they have just evolved into a more better state known as IEOs (initial exchange offering).  IEOs are an upgrade on ICOs as they provide solutions to the problems encountered by ICOs.
IEOs are more secured for investors because the exchanges guarantees the validity of the project. They are also more accessible than ICOs because you can start trading it on the exchange after the IEO ends instead of waiting for long to get exchange listing like ICOs do.
Activity: 364
May 16, 2019, 05:46:51 PM
Not really. I don't think ICO is dead but I suggest ICO should be replaced with IEO because the chances of scam with IEO is small compared in ICOs.
Activity: 434
May 16, 2019, 05:45:25 PM
For a long time should be forgotten about such a word as ICO. For quite a long time, many new projects are unable to raise the necessary amount of investment for the development and production of the finished product. This is primarily due to the fall of the crypto market and the loss of investor earnings on ICO. And if investors cannot earn on ICO, then they will not carry their money there.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 16, 2019, 05:29:19 PM
Before gone your money in thin air you should had check and every details. Main activity of projects, check daily update on telegram and social media. IEO is now dominant, ICOs has low trust than IEO. First start by ICOs many projects, not all time IEO next steps to funds rise.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 16, 2019, 04:31:09 PM
recently there was the news about exit-scam of RepuX and JoyToken that raised about $8 million. who will trust ICOs after that?
now it is very risky to invest in ICO because there is a lot of fraud.
so maybe we shouldn't be reckless by participating in ICO without in-depth observation because ICO cannot be trusted anymore so I will invest in IEO only.
switching with IEO is indeed a good decision that the risk of fraud in the IEO is smaller than ICO. but the point is we always remain vigilant both in ico and IEO. because everything doesn't always end with good results, of course there are risks too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 16, 2019, 04:05:00 PM
Well, it is hard to say when the amount of ICOs or IEOs recently are getting harder to be success, almost 90% of coins after ICOs are useless and rarely few of them can be used in daily, moreover scammers are using ICOs to steal our money, so we can see the less investors lay their trust in ICOs nowadays, so unless the crypto market gets more controls and regulations for new cryptos investing, ICOs will hardly have a chance to get back.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 03:38:35 PM
recently there was the news about exit-scam of RepuX and JoyToken that raised about $8 million. who will trust ICOs after that?
now it is very risky to invest in ICO because there is a lot of fraud.
so maybe we shouldn't be reckless by participating in ICO without in-depth observation because ICO cannot be trusted anymore so I will invest in IEO only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 16, 2019, 03:36:35 PM
I'm the opposite now find good ICO more than a year ago, when all we have seen is a Scam/pyramid/Frank delirium.
Because now it's just unprofitable for crooks to create projects, as little money is going to be collected, and working projects are being created and really show what they can do, and I think ICO is not dead.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 16, 2019, 03:32:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: