Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 15. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
May 07, 2019, 12:40:47 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
no need to regret your lost funds investing in ico because investing in ico is full of risk do not have expertise in the field of ico do not ever try to invest
In my opinion even though many ico scams, there are also ico that give profit, everything depends skills in choosing ico
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 12:32:35 PM
For now, the condition of the crypto market is weakening and public interest in cryptocurrency has dropped dramatically.
Many crypto developers who held the ICO also experienced such sluggishness, so they could not reach the target in raising funds on their ICO.
In my opinion ICO is not dead, it's just that the public or the crypto enthusiasts are careful in choosing ICO that is good for them so they won't get scam or even lose their money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 11:10:29 AM
After a several months that ICO is not really grow bigger, lots of scam happens in the program, time wasted. But now the ICO's start to grow slowly, there is a movement of the BTC coin. Lots of people joining bounties. And i feel secure this time.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
May 07, 2019, 10:22:04 AM
ICO get bad this day but always put in mind there are projects which real giving valuable coin to the economy. ICO that can give profit for sure. For us who tend to buy, we should look for those real and reject those bad project. You can find it through research.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 07, 2019, 10:18:49 AM
I do not think there are any projects that have a good project ico and I can say that the risky ico size is very big, especially that there are so many ico scams so be careful with these more ico scams that come out now just as little just the scam ico but for now it's going to be so many years so investoe be smart in selecting because not all those who came out ico are legit with scams I also hear that many ico have been successful and that reach the hard cap but eventually became a scam and when looking for the website it was no longer with scammers because it wisely gave proof on their website.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 07, 2019, 09:56:05 AM
truly say I'm almost sure that only crazy one now ready to invest in ico's because already ieo's runs and people believe more in this new kind of funding so if you are not crazy one you will choose more stable and clear way to invest in crypto and for now this is ieo's.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 09:46:22 AM
ICO is not dead just don't move because crashed with new IEO trends, but some project still doing ICO
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 07, 2019, 09:06:43 AM
Perhaps the ICO market is gaining popularity again after the end of the bearish trend, I do not believe that the ICO is completely dead, time is needed to restore it to the market!
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
May 07, 2019, 07:58:35 AM
I find that ICOs will not die, but if you want to invest in ICO at the present time, you need to learn more about the project information and monitor the project activities more. This helps you to know whether the project is working real and having confidence in the project and their community. No matter how the name of the investment calling system changes, it is difficult for new projects to be established and called for funds from the community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 06, 2019, 07:40:55 PM
For now maybe ICO will never die, I believe in that. But I was thinking about how Iico in the next few years. Is there no more, is ico dead? Now of course every day crypto may always increase and ico always increases. What is unfortunate if there are no more investors ico, might bring ico to extinction. So now ico is still good for one place of investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 06, 2019, 07:35:25 PM
In January 2019 I saw in the application Bituniverse the number of crypto coins circulating in the market around 5000+ types of coins.  and 2 minutes ago I saw crypto coins circulating on the market today around 6000+ types of coins.  this is proof that "ICO WILL NEVER DIE"
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 06, 2019, 07:00:43 PM
ICOs are not dead completely but they most crypto enthusiasts actually don't show any interest in investing into most of them because of experiences in last year. Most of the ICOs that were launched in 2017 are no more and many of such investors have lost huge funds in the investment into ICOs. that is why few people show interests in curerncy ICOs.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 06, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
You are one of the victims of one of the ICO scams, yes, there are many who scam but that does not mean that the ICO has died, there are still many ICOs that have emerged and many ICOs have achieved success even when the market is bad and when people begin to doubt the ICO and when the IEO is booming
it all shows that ICO is still alive and will continue to live even in the most difficult conditions
ICO does not die and there are still opportunities at ICO, not all projects are bad so there are still really good projects that can be profitable.
ICO at that time did indeed fade and the IEO began to become more popular because many projects at ICO failed due to a lot of fraud.
maybe if the fraud decreases and the market gets better so the ICO can grow back well.
Activity: 276
May 06, 2019, 06:54:59 PM
After the overwhelming success of most IEOs, I can safely say that the era of the ICO is finally coming to an end.
Now less and less willing to invest in ICO at your own risk and risk, it is much safer to trust and invest in an IEO on a good stock exchange that has experience in successfully conducting an IEO.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 06, 2019, 06:27:10 PM
You are one of the victims of one of the ICO scams, yes, there are many who scam but that does not mean that the ICO has died, there are still many ICOs that have emerged and many ICOs have achieved success even when the market is bad and when people begin to doubt the ICO and when the IEO is booming
it all shows that ICO is still alive and will continue to live even in the most difficult conditions
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2019, 06:19:19 PM
I don't think that icos are fed. From early 2018 to fee months ago the market is almost looked like dead but still at that point nthere is many projects that are good. And it's hard to be dead for ICO cause many new ideas come with ICOs and it's hard to stopped them. May the form will changed like ICO to ieo same thing with only change in the mechanism. And after ieo come to the market the whole fundraising thing is on the hyped again. Cause many trusted name in with it. And almost all big exchanges are already entered the ieo market and I think for a while it will run very successfully.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 06, 2019, 05:27:14 PM
ICO has lost its credibility, thanks to scammers launching unrealistic projects and making off within invested. Most ICOs nowadays struggle to meet their soft cap and only a few are able to reach their hardcap. That is just to tell that majority don't invest in ICO projects rather they invest in IEO projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
May 02, 2019, 05:20:11 PM
The rate at which ICOs sell has reduced compared to the time of its boom. The good ones among them only manage to meet their softcap target and majority of them are considering alternatives
One of the alternatives is to raise fund through IEO, which seems to be very selling. Although, it's trend and success rate is also gradually reducing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 01, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

its not because most of the ico arise in crypto it doesn't mean ico is dead of course not!
Because if ICO is dead, for sure there is no ico will appear in the forum in my opinion.
Though, it can't be deny that so far its hard to earn now in the ico campaign project, but in the end there
is still good ico remain in this business.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
May 01, 2019, 12:44:16 PM
I think after the advent of IEO, investors are no longer interested in ICO. And this is understandable, because there are many scams in the ICO, and to protect their investments, investors choose IEO.

The IEO does have a bit of an advantage compared to the ICO in terms of investor confidence, but there is no guarantee the IEO will always be profitable and ICO will die. I am sure there are still many investors who believe in the ICO and not a few investors who are disappointed with the IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: