Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 5. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 09:43:30 AM
Topics about the iCo dying off is trending more on bitcointalk this days. But we all know that the IEO has become the talk of the day and a way better investment options for investors.
I can only agree with you there, not if only the exchanges would stop faking their vols.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 31, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Topics about the iCo dying off is trending more on bitcointalk this days. But we all know that the IEO has become the talk of the day and a way better investment options for investors.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
May 31, 2019, 09:37:30 AM
YOU look at prices on exchanges
there even no one is trying to sell at a good price
and the price goes to the bottom and then does not rise
even the very first sales on the exchange is less than the price of ICO
Activity: 35
May 31, 2019, 09:31:49 AM
We have to   cohere that adjustment   have to be prepared   instantly, whether   thither is no rule, so we buoy be confident that the forthcoming of ICOs desire   change, of line, what causes the marketplace in 2018 is the amount of casings of bunco   over ICOs.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 06:42:30 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

This is what we actually call moving on. The crypto community has left the old method of raising funds through ICO and has moved on to another new method of IEO. In recent times I don't think I have cone across any project embarking on ICO.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 28, 2019, 05:18:19 PM
Maybe to some reasonable extent. Most ICO that launch projects now a days rarely meet their soft cap, that is quite indicative that the rate at which people invests in cryptocurrency is declining. The rise of IEO projects have overtaken ICO projects, personally I would invest in IEO projects rather than an ICO projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 28, 2019, 02:28:59 PM
They are just waiting for the market recovering, because as you can see a new ICO analogs are giving really great profits, I mean IEOs and this is just the beginning for the whole industry. Within a couple of years, it would be much better.
It's hard not to agree with you. I also think that many worthy projects are waiting for a green market. Now, if you analyze the projects, you can see that good projects gradually began to enter the market. And it makes me happy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 28, 2019, 01:43:12 PM
They are just waiting for the market recovering, because as you can see a new ICO analogs are giving really great profits, I mean IEOs and this is just the beginning for the whole industry. Within a couple of years, it would be much better.
Either in time IEO will really kill ICO completely, or the market will fully recover and new ICO projects will start to bring profit to investors again, I think time will show
Activity: 490
May 28, 2019, 11:16:45 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 28, 2019, 11:09:38 AM
They are aloof   inactivity   representing the greater   marketplace   state to exhibit their valid   powerfulness. Investors are distrustful at the minute, as the marketplace is unsteady and most no ICO buoy   assure   profits, also the IEOs on Huobi and Binance.
Basically, all investments certainly have no guarantee for profit. But at least we invest in the right place. If we look at the current market situation, of course this is an ICO opportunity to rise again. And I do not think that ICO is dead, because there are still many ICOs that are experiencing good sales plus the market is now starting to recover.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
May 28, 2019, 10:51:47 AM
As you know most of ICO's was scams and nowadays investors are not interested to invest in ICO's and new trend of IEO's is going well and investor are not investing in ICO's.

A lot of the users are going to disagree with what you posted, but I am going to agree with your statement. There are far too many scams in the ICO sector and the community is not doing enough to counter it. That said, I am not that excited about the IEOs as well. Some of the less reputable exchanges such as Yobit recently came up with their own IEOs.
Activity: 60
May 27, 2019, 02:35:14 PM
ico isn't defunct, it's aloof that instantly   various   humans are not amenable   representing   forming ico a bunco. so I look   instantly   thither should be an ico rule that causes   regulation   whether ico buncos are illegal from existence   announced. this is a great   affair and buoy   keep off ico bunco.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 26, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
as long as ico runs well and ico can still be trusted by investors, I think ico will continue and not completely die, the proof is that ico that is growing well still continues to this day, what matters depends on the quality of the project and the project development team. in addition, I see that most investors switch to the IEO program.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
May 26, 2019, 04:16:28 PM
  in my opinion ,  ICO is gradually dying off due to a lot of scam ICO we have witnessed in the past even presently. Investors find it hard to invest in more ICO  because most of them who manage to get listed on Exchanges  sell below ICO price .
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 03:33:56 PM
maybe in my opinion not all ICOs are really dead, there are also ICOs that are still developing and provide many benefits for us, but this is what is called dynamics in life and whatever it is we still have to gather a lot of information so that we don't continue to be haunted by misfortune.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 26, 2019, 03:30:22 PM
Yes they are, as all upcoming projects are now going for IEOs. Since this year, I can hardly see any project doing ICO,. The truth is, people always move with what they see, now after seeing that IEOs offers a better chance of raising funds project teams chose that path, on the Investors side since IEOs to an extent secures their investments they tend to move towards that direction too.
Activity: 490
May 26, 2019, 03:21:37 PM
If you participated in ICO from the aftermath of Bitcoin fall to its lowest price in 2018 then you might think ICO is dead, no I think they arent dead but Team of the various projects you taught are scams didn't raised the money needed to fulfill their promise in their whitepapers hence they needed to abandoned them. It was the same period, bounties were not payed by many projects because reaching half of soft cap was even problem with projects that were having good prospectus. I can predict that if bitcoins go up to 10,000 USD price and over, the interest in ICOs will pick up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
May 26, 2019, 03:15:42 PM
they changed the term to IEO now.. procedure is almost the same but the advantage is the coins is already in the exchange
That's right, but the risk still remains to lose your investment.IEO is profitable to invest so far only on popular exchanges and still there is a risk.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
Now it's not necessary to invest in ICO, there are too many risks and it is almost impossible to calculate such risks. It is better to participate as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 26, 2019, 02:42:43 PM
they changed the term to IEO now.. procedure is almost the same but the advantage is the coins is already in the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: