Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 6. (Read 108008 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 02:36:30 PM
at this age the ICO was in an feeble   shape, various ICOs stopped-up their selling   as they adage the cherry   marketplace. I get never adorned in ICO. I assume 't wish to capture   as well   even   danger.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 01:12:38 PM
As you know most of ICO's was scams and nowadays investors are not interested to invest in ICO's and new trend of IEO's is going well and investor are not investing in ICO's.
You are really right about the fraud in the ICO market, but there are also successful ico projects that gave very good money to their investors, the ico market should definitely return and be more transparent.
yes, if you find a quality ICO then you will get many benefits from your participation in the project. but maybe now only 1/10 quality ICOs are able to succeed in its implementation.
implementation doesnt mean they will get good price performance in this senseless market even a scam can give you a generous return
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 26, 2019, 01:11:24 PM
As you know most of ICO's was scams and nowadays investors are not interested to invest in ICO's and new trend of IEO's is going well and investor are not investing in ICO's.
You are really right about the fraud in the ICO market, but there are also successful ico projects that gave very good money to their investors, the ico market should definitely return and be more transparent.
yes, if you find a quality ICO then you will get many benefits from your participation in the project. but maybe now only 1/10 quality ICOs are able to succeed in its implementation.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 26, 2019, 12:50:49 PM
ico hasn't died yet, I see there are still many ico projects that appear every day but at this time ico's reputation was very bad in the eyes of investors
so investors more trust IEO from ICO now
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 12:22:27 PM
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
May 26, 2019, 12:16:04 PM
Activity: 941
May 26, 2019, 12:11:49 PM
No, ICO is not dead like you said but just have a sleep and get recover for a while moment.
ICO need a time to clean the scam and fraud project, i believe that ICO will be back to normal again.
I don't see ICO scams can be reduced or lost. maybe ICO isn't dead, but we have to be more careful at every ICO, because I think the ICO will never be clean. after all, there are now more popular IEO alternatives and proven to be able to grow investment in crypto.
Activity: 504
May 26, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
No, ICO is not dead like you said but just have a sleep and get recover for a while moment.
ICO need a time to clean the scam and fraud project, i believe that ICO will be back to normal again.
Activity: 812
May 24, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
ico will not die, but ico is only on the problem where ico is one of the things that might be doubted because many ico are scam and that makes investors hesitant to invest. so I think ico is still running only ico has a slight setback because there are ico scams
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 11:17:37 AM
I cannot really say emphatically whether ICOs are dead but i think upcoming projects would prefer to raise money with the use of IEOs other than ICOs. These days that is the platform most projects are going with because most investors have lost high amounts of money when they invested into ICOs.
Activity: 36
May 24, 2019, 11:07:43 AM
ICOs now   yet not defunct   as the cryptomarket is always ever-changing and various   desire be innate in this yr   nevertheless we buoy   undoubtedly   recognise not whatever   propose   desire   winner and of line scammers desire always be thither, as continued as you are ready to capture the danger, we desire be capable to look   many ICOs in the forthcoming.
Activity: 32
May 24, 2019, 11:05:11 AM
Exactly, I am yet   investment in ICO's as   thither are yet   various   great   juts with modern   concept and superlative   eyesight. So aloof   obtain a great   propose with big   possible.
Activity: 32
May 23, 2019, 10:23:01 AM
I assume 't anticipate so. In truth i assume 't anticipate it desire die anytime presently or ever. ICOs is significant   representing the action of crypto in common. It is where forthcoming crypto are innate and who understands, the following bitcoin strength   approach from ICO. Its right that now, ICOs are not behavior   superlative compared to the former   age. Nearly of them, in truth, are most   nugatory. On the other hand   yet, they are yet   thither   inactivity   representing the marketplace to wins. Marketplace   convalescence   desire   support the ICO to persisted.
Activity: 31
May 22, 2019, 10:40:18 AM
The position that ICO has now should yet   other try to be capable to continue, as   instantly the greediness of humans   desire never amble   away, it is a resourcefulness that desire always regain. Be confident to explain this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 21, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
ICOs aren't "dead" so to speak but they have declined in popularity with the lowest amount of funds raised so far this year compared to the previous two years and many of these projects were outright scams or poor quality offerings, but the crowdsale industry is evolving toward IEOs which are slowly beginning to gain in popularity and can offer investors a more reliable proposition with exchanges vetting startups to ensure quality standards are met just make sure you choose the most reputable launchpads
Activity: 924
May 21, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
I don't think icos is really dead, i still believe theres are still a good icos. But it will be very hard mission to find the good one.. Most of the icos now just want to get the investors money and after the main sale they dont care anymore about the project.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 12:48:14 PM
In my opinion, the ICO market should definitely return to us as in the past years, but this recovery needs more time, looking at today's ICO is already slowly gaining momentum!
some ICOs have indeed received investor attention again. but only at ICO that is really potential in the future. now it's still less popular with the IEO which every day I think more and more people talk about it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 12:39:01 PM
In my opinion, the ICO market should definitely return to us as in the past years, but this recovery needs more time, looking at today's ICO is already slowly gaining momentum!
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
May 21, 2019, 12:07:18 PM
I think there are still many good and promising ICOs, we must selectively choose which ICO is profitable and real because many ICOs consist of fake teams and are definitely scams.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 11:48:14 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

After three years in signature bounty hunting, I am now for the first time wearing a non ICO campaign because the last signature bounty campaign I've participated only netted me a few dollars, such long months of wasted effort, many are moving out of bounty campaign because it's not worth anymore to participate.
using signature that paid in bitcoin or ethereum will give us certainity on our reward on each week or months.although we will receive less amount atleast our effort in several weeks not in vain.
Pages:
Jump to: