Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 11. (Read 4029 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
I do not think that investors are tired of ICO. How can they get tired of constantly multiplying their capital? This is their job and hobby. Another question is that people get tired of weak and dubious projects, which alas have a large percentage.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Investors are always around and just waiting for the best time. They are wise so always weighing everyting before deciding on their bet so you need to be watchful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
investing in using ICO, being a very good way to make money, now the situation is different from many investors who stay away.
Activity: 870
September 06, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
In my view the crypto market is falling so fast that investors are also afraid of ICOS. Because they see the coins on the floor that prices drop so fast they will wonder if the Altcoin in the ICOS campaign on the floor? i still believe ICOS campaigns will be good. but with the crypto market condition to be good.
September 06, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
I think investors are not tired rather ICO market is indicating red signal at this time and it is the part of market strategy. I believe that this is good time for every investors for bulk investment in ICO marker. ICO market will be on the top again in soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Recently there have been too many projects with similar ideas and methods of application. Every day investors invest less, all because there are a lot of scams and they are tired a little and they don't want to invest in the ICO on the market today, because crypto falls and you just lose their investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:58:32 AM
Well, not only tired, many were disappointed and very much, well, imagine investing let's say 500 thousand rubles or 50 thousand dollars, and the tokens fall after ISO, at times X5-10 from the original price,and such a market now that there is nothing to be done, all upset, and waiting for the situation to change
September 06, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
Personally, I see a lot of promising ico now. They are promising not only because of the idea, but also because they collect a lot of money. I don't know what you're talking about , but I see a lot of good ICOS now.
Your saying is very true. There are now a lot of good ICOs, but there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects. And people often take a lot of time to select good projects.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Personally, I see a lot of promising ico now. They are promising not only because of the idea, but also because they collect a lot of money. I don't know what you're talking about , but I see a lot of good ICOS now.
Activity: 130
September 06, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
Yes, a lot of investors are getting tired of these ICOs, especially for the fact that many of them are scams, or are really wack/shitty projects. It is sad to invest in an ICO, only to find out that it was a bad investment, because many of these ICOs were created by people who do not really have passion for the industry, and only care for themselves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
I think that investors are just tired of fraudulent projects, not money and especially bitcoin, they just wait for better times.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
Investors have lost interest in ICO, because projects have stopped coming out so that the token grows 10 times in the first week after the release of the token.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
ICOs could definitely pump once the cryptocurrency market starts pumping again, I don't think they would disappear, at least not in the near future.
Activity: 532
August 28, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
at the moment, investors are tired of everything and not only from the ico ...look at the market . it is very low and goes even lower

I do not think so. The market goes down so few people invest in ICOs. As the market grows, I think they will continue to invest in ICOs. The crypto industry will grow well in the future. I myself think they are still optimistic and waiting for the opportunity to invest.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
You have a good idea of ​​this topic so it will be possible helping to support the money of ico investors who should not have invest in dummy ico's.
Activity: 770
August 28, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
In fact, investment in an IO cannot be said to be boring, because we know that there are now many ICO projects that are scam and that is what makes IIC investors more careful in investing their assets in an ICO.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
not bored I think investors now prefer to invest in coins that are already safe and already have a large market capacity such as investing in bitcoin cash, NEO and tether. they choose to invest in the favorite coins because investing in ICOs has a big risk and now many ICOs are scam, not to mention some honest ICOs now have to use KYC if they want to invest. so this makes the investors lazy to join the ICO project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Investors are tired of ICO, because the price after the exchange at the coins is several times lower than at the ICO. The situation will change if the cryptocurrency will increase in growth.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
It seems to me that investors are not tired, but just began to invest their money carefully for such an influx of scammers!
Activity: 556
August 28, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Honestly, some of investors are really tired of waiting for the best and successful ICOs. However, there are still investors who are spending more time in waiting and they're still havig enough patience. It is important that holders and investors are having the ability to wait loger
Pages:
Jump to: