Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 14. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:58:10 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I think indeed for now, more tokens fail when listing on the market. So maybe we will ask why we should be involved in ico?
And of course a situation like this will make all projects difficult because to make the token price stable, it requires substantial financial support.
Activity: 97
August 15, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
I think it's also the people becoming more critical of ICOs and becoming skeptical in general. They've been burned a few times and try to invest better now.
I agree with this, it seems like the market a place where anything can enter, which leads to most of the projects being kind of lame, investors get demotivated because of that and this also keeps damaging the market itself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
In my opinion, having too many fraudulent ICOs on the market has made investors fatigued and less interested in this exciting ICO investment. The selection of potential ICOs has been a big challenge for investors. But it is this spirit that creates value for genuine ICOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
Well I think if you are investing in something and it is not bringing forth profit but loss. You'd definitely get tired of losing money.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 15, 2018, 07:11:54 PM
Investing in ICO use to be very good way to make a lot of money. Now the situation is different, the market is pushing the investors away, not that they are tired of making money.
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
I don't think so, I didn't. Maybe it's also the best time to try Airdrop for now. Just joined this ICO recently. It's called WOM Token. I think they are great.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true&utm_campaign=Airdrop&utm_medium=BTT&utm_source=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303391.160
I heard that WOM token has already finished their airdrop. Sadly, I didn't made it on time.
Activity: 49
August 15, 2018, 02:41:37 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

That depends on the strengths of the individual project concepts and team. Check out Instoken's website http://instoken.io. It's got a pretty interesting concept.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 15, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
Well its true investors are tired with ico in this year cause the roi really bad and no good ico is coming out. The ico hype soon will be back when market recover i believe atleast market has to be 350 billion - 400 billion.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 02:33:15 AM
Its inevitable if some investors fed up on  investing on icos..  Before ico doesnt require kyc on which identity of investors remain anonymous and no bounties too now more icos have bounties so after listing price drop 2x on its original ico price so investors now buy after listing than buying during ico.. Bounties contribute a lot on advertising one project so holding is the key now i think for good profit..
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 15, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
From some observation, ICO investors buy coins during TokenSale and the moment such coin is listed on exchange, price drops drastically. So, some investors now prefer buying from exchange at much lower price soon after listing on exchange.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
I am not sure about it, it is very difficult to talk about it. I think that there are too many icos now and it is hard to choose the right one so analyzing takees a lot of strengths.
Activity: 46
August 14, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
The ICO hype will never be back again as it was last year. Everything has changed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 13, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
ICOs are more and more popular and investors are investing more and more money. In first quarter of 2018 ICOs raised more funds than the whole of 2017!  $6.3 billion in first three months this year! I dont think that investors are tired  Grin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 13, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
I think that investors are afraid now to invest their money in new projects. Many do not know what will happen next. I think when the market starts to grow, the projects will start to collect a lot of money the ICO.
Activity: 125
August 13, 2018, 05:05:06 PM
There are many reasons behind the crash of the ico thats why the investors got tired, the reason is that most of the investors, especially the big investors, turns out that they make money in ico for a living. So when the ico got in the first exchange it is totally crashed due to many investors dump their coins.
It's not only about investors but also about the ICO itself. Because there were a lot of scammers, many projects faced with the problem of entering any exchange, just abandoned this business and began to develop outside of Finance, thus making their token a regular ticket for their services..
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
I think that with such a percentage of the ICO Scam, they will not last long and will lose popularity
Activity: 420
August 13, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Well, compared to the year when projects were collected hardy in less than minute , now very rare projects which collect hardcap! I think a lot more mosheynichestva in the market because of it scares (
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
No, I don't think so. We are just need more new investors and adopters for the crypto. Because now isn't the best time to get into crypto. That's why some great projects not even collect softcap. But I think we will see something like ICO 2.0 in the near future.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
I don't think so, investments will never be finished just like with investors, the market is just going throught a bad phase and that limits the amounts of investments you could make, that's it.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
Now ICOs do not bring desired profits to investors. But I think that everything will be fine once bitcoin starts to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: