Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 12. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Read the opposite investor now trying to invest as large as possible because of less electronic money. And fraudulent projects also become less due to less profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
With all this good project tokens/coins at a 90% discount, participating in an ICO right now (with a few exceptions) doesn't make much sense, even more taking into account that many require KYC now in order to be able to buy in.

So I can understand that right now it's not the best time for ICOs. When good altcoins bounce and reach new ATH's, then it will be the time again for ICOs in order to get a great multiplicator, I guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
Yes investors are tired of ICOs, investors are tired of investing in projects and ending up being left with worthless coins after the people take out the money and let the coin crash. There are way too many scams disguised as ICOs, people are investing less and less into the icos, they are making less and less money because people are tired of getting scammed.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 11:10:00 PM
at the moment, investors are tired of everything and not only from the ico ...look at the market . it is very low and goes even lower
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
There are many reasons behind the crash of the ico thats why the investors got tired, the reason is that most of the investors, especially the big investors, turns out that they make money in ico for a living. So when the ico got in the first exchange it is totally crashed due to many investors dump their coins.
It's not only about investors but also about the ICO itself. Because there were a lot of scammers, many projects faced with the problem of entering any exchange, just abandoned this business and began to develop outside of Finance, thus making their token a regular ticket for their services..

There are still a lot of scam ICO surrounding the current market and no one can't stop it unless there's an organization or government agencies that will manage to filter out those shady ICO or the one's that intended to scam investors money but as long as the government cant pave their way into the crypto industry there's still be a lot of people who will make living out of scamming.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 18, 2018, 01:21:46 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Actually the hype of ICOs is still hype though, investor still invest on ICO. Not all ICO of course, only ICOs that is really good on investor eyes that they will invest. I think the investor still invest on ICO and nope they are not tired of ICO, do you know investor of ICOs can earn a massive income?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Nah, whale investor and ico pool on some groups are still hype of ICOs and i saw investors are not tired of ICOs. Its just most of that whale investors are never show themself and if many good projects keeps coming, they will always invest on it. Do you know ICOs investor can get so much profit if they invest on the good ICO? That's huge.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
In the past years, a lot of people are way tired of icos as a result of the declining market and this didn't favour them in anyway. A lot of people also lost heavily in the ico market as well. Basically, the market made icos not to be profitable again in my own opinion
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

Ethereum prices continue to fall, and of course that affects the situation on ico. And to be honest, we participate in ICO by waiting for the results of portfolio growth, which is currently being corrected. So I think the ability of the market is far below the current volume of ico, and that makes the situation not good from any side.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 06:28:55 AM
I don't think all investors are tired of ico, I see they are still waiting and optimistic that the crypto industry will develop and revolutionize various industries in the world

Actually investors are not getting tired of ICO's because they really know how the crypto market behave. And besides they are the people who are having great experienced in an ICO's either succeesful or not. So they are most precise and imposible to get bored.
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
Investors are tired of ICO? No, I do not think so. The ICO market is reaching a new level, professionals are emerging, new methods and concepts for ICO are being developed. And money in the world does not become less. But to attract investment, each project must pass a certain check of the analytical center. The risks of investments must be assessed. And only in the presence of all factors, the investor himself will come to the project.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
I don't think all investors are tired of ico, I see they are still waiting and optimistic that the crypto industry will develop and revolutionize various industries in the world
Activity: 227
August 16, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
Investors are bored with ICOs? this is a strange question. I think if they are real investors, they will continue to invest in the ICO and assume that investing in the ICO is really a challenge that makes big profits. Maybe those who are bored with the ICO are novice investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
Maybe investors are tired of fraudulent ICO, because there are a lot of them...
Activity: 504
August 16, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
Some say if investors are bored with ICOs, they are only more cautious now, because as we know so many ICOs are fraudulent.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
Maybe it's not just bored. but investors are also afraid to invest their funds in the ICO. because many ICO Projects are scams and scams. therefore there are also many projects in the ICO that die because there are no investors who actually enter, maybe the day the ICO will get worse and be abandoned by many of its users.
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
I think this is due to the appearance of scammers among ISO projects.
Investors are afraid to face a scam! And this is normal because people don`t want to lose their money!
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 04:52:22 AM
If it is a long-term investor in cryptocurrency, I think I have already recognized the true and false face of ico. Most of this year's ico is a scam, and there are very few truly valuable projects. And because of the decline in the market. Most are worthless.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
It will be back when the market price is stable. And also, only limited ico as of now is releasing due to SEC is filtering the illegal ico that is not registered to them, probably some scam ico in which it is good to the investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
With the amount of scam projects this is probably true. There is always investors of ICO's though. You can make a decent profit from these things if you know what you are doing. Also, they are more of a long-term investment so some investors might not like that.
if we can take advantage of it when there are many cheap coin prices, and we only choose a few coins that have the potential in the future, and we only need to buy them, because later we can get profit from them when their prices start rising
Pages:
Jump to: