Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 36. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:49:16 AM
Investors are not really tired of ICOs, they just worry about value of ICOs. Is it a good project or scamed project? Are tokens listed on exchanges? ...etc...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
And why are you saying that? Because recently there are many scam news that affect ico? Well I think not all investors get tired of ico. Maybe some did, because they always get scammed or don't get the profits they want because of the current situation. But I think, icos out there are still doing fine. At least the recent icos I joined or found is doing quite well. They're able to raise a great amount of fund although maybe sometimes they don't reach the target they want.
Don't worry, Great icos are still out there. we just need to find the right one, and get rid of the scam or worthless one. And everything will eventually get better and the ico hype will happen again, I hope so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
June 13, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
I am tired of both Govt and ICOs, First reason is my govt is not clearing their stand on crypto currencies. They always issue notification to avoid cryptos.
Another issue is there are too many ICOs and hype. full of fake ratings. If any how you find a good ICO they will have a huge waiting list.
So you cant invest in Good ICOs and fud ICOs are mostly scams. Never going to list.

Same type of concepts launching everyday. So it is very difficult to select the appropriate one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
I don't think that investors  get tired. It was just that the government is trying to stop their people to join in ICO's due to rampant scamming that occured recently. Also,  some are out of money to load up because they were scammed by their previous investment.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 03:14:49 AM
ICOs would definitely come back soon. Market always goes up and down. That's how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 13, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
Now ICOs do not bring desired profits to investors. But I think that everything will be fine once bitcoin starts to grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
Ico will return when the market is restored, as it is now easier to buy much cheaper and less risky after the ico. I, too, observed that interest with people with every day falls. I support the "INNBC" project, the company is fighting cancer and I can say that either people are reluctant to invest in medicine or it is connected with the whole market situation.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 13, 2018, 02:12:51 AM
I think crypto investors are random set of new investors that are new to investing in cryptocurrency. many of them do ask some general questions which shows they are new to investing in crypto however there are still some old investors that still believe in ICO. I do not think investors can get tired of investing in ico because new investors are entering the business however negative news about crypto and ICO may be the major reason for low turnout in the month of may.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
Is not as if they are tired,
1. We are in  strong bear season.
2. Most ico are copycat with big bonuses for private sale,  and they dump once the coin hit the market,  making it go below ico price
Activity: 223
June 13, 2018, 02:07:01 AM
I want to say if Investors are not bored with ICO. Although all ICO scams and frauds exist, investors always gamble and risk their money.
indeed the risks are great but they will still participate in the ICO. That's how they get most of their wealth.

Activity: 812
June 13, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
i think investors will not get bored with crypto, investors are just bored if choosing ico is not good and make a loss. this happens because a lot of investors who are now more careful of ico to avoid losses.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2018, 02:04:38 AM
I'll also in my opinion attribute some to the low market price and situation. Everyone will really analyse a lot of factors before they join any ICO unlike last year. But even in this situation, some projects are still reaching their hard caps with some even stopping before the official end of ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

What would you do when you get scammed by more than 3-4 ICO projects in series? Or sometimes may be more as different investors try to apply their luck many more times than the normal without seeing their investment login down.

But at some point you have to stop all this non sense and try to get your portfolio halted or dismissed from being getting into more trouble. Its our money that these scammers are eating all the time.

We always think about the project in positive way but they later on scam us and thus demotivate us from investing. So its obvious thing to do by not investing into ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
there may be a moment of confusion among investors choosing, with many new ICO projects emerging. but for ICO investors there is no such thing as boredom if I think they will always invest with their choices, so investors will never get bored to support ICO projects that they think will have good potential to develop better for the future
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
I think it's also the people becoming more critical of ICOs and becoming skeptical in general. They've been burned a few times and try to invest better now.
Activity: 127
June 04, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
Investors are just tired of having to try to figure out which ICOs are scams and which ones are legit. It can be quite frustrating when you are just trying to invest in something good and all you can see are just coins that you cannot trust well enough to put your money in any of them.
Activity: 133
June 03, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
I don't think investment is tired of ICO. I think the trust mechanism of ICO led to the loss of investors. Now ICO is cheating too much. Strong fraudsters can also trade on the exchange. The weak fraudsters end up seeing nothing.
Activity: 134
June 03, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
New ICOS now become the most profitable but the most risky thing as well.It is already promulgated or to be known in the market inorder to have adoption and value in the market will follow..but there were ICOS that makes its investors so sick and tired where developers will ran away investors money.I think that investors already think negative on ICOs when they already become a victim of fraudulent acts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
Brand is not really bored but they are worried because now ico is filled with fraud. and make people no longer interested in investing in ico. they prefer to trade
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

This is also my perception to them and I refer my feeling  to my observation that many ICO project are hardly reached their hard cap and even soft cap for some ICO are not able to reach their soft cap, maybe it is because many investors are being tired and not interested anymore on ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: