Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 38. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 08:35:16 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I don't believe that the investors are tired of investing but its just many new ICO were created to join the market in which it will make the investors to confuse that some of them are become a victim of a scam project and decided  to shift to none crypto investments.Although i believed in competition but still we need an action to limit the ICO numbers in retain only the best so that the investors could only to choose what is good for their money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 08:10:40 PM
Tired is not really the word, maybe they'll just picking the right ICO to invest in. Let's be honest, the number of ICO is gradually increasing, and the scam icos also contributes to the holding back of investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I guess you are wrong on your thoughts about investors getting tires of ico. Basically ico gives a lot of profit when it comes to investment, that is if it was a legit one or will have a high chance of having a high price after it succeed. So for me ico is a better investment rather than having a trade on a daily basis.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
May 31, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
Often ICOs are now mostly non-potential ICOs, and many investors are losing money when investing in ICOs and at Token listed on exchange floors, which are lower than they would have been invested in at the ICO stage. So to make a high profit, investors should choose a potential ICO and be well appreciated by the experts to make the investment decision.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 31, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
The current ico is mostly a scam that makes investors lose. the dev just looking for profit from ico after profiting from sales when ico project is no longer running.
Then make the investors no longer interested to invest in ico so many ico that failed.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Ico's are still in the hype today but not every ico's are getting a lot of investors because that will be depending on their platform and how hard the developers are promoting their coin in order to have more people being attracted on their project.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 31, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Personally, I no longer participate on an ICO. I was interested before but since there were too many scam related ICO I am havig a hard time determining what kind of Coin I'll be going to. Im now more interested on getting to a coin that is actually already available in the market but has small price making me gain greater volume for greater reward.

I also see a lot of people disappointed because there are still ICO is not good or we can call the ICO scam. But we can not conclude all the ICO scam. And there are many ICOs that have good potential in the future. And with a good ICO would be easy to invest that will make a profit for investors. If you buy an existing coin it is all wrong because it is your decision.
It might be the situation sometimes but that's for certain for investors. All people have feelings of anxiety problems and so on. No wonder we get tired of something when it's too much. ICO is also stressful whenever many other investors dump during trading therefore the dips are getting heavier. It is an unavoidable feeling of ours. So if I become an investors someday,I have to be ready of myslef because the pressure is always there.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
It's not the investors that are tired of the ICO's,it's the government.In the last few months, SEC has cracked down a lot of illegal ICO's which operated without any licensing.Obviously in such a hostile environment it becomes difficult for an investor to risk their money.They rather wait for the things to settle instead of putting money where their mouth is.
I also do not think that investors got tired of ICOs, but the seemingly trend of asking for KYC, is indeed a spoiler, because one of the main attractions to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, is in the possibility of not disclosing one's identity, but governments desperation to be on top of everything Bitcoin, is actually a disincentive to large number of investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 31, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Personally, I no longer participate on an ICO. I was interested before but since there were too many scam related ICO I am havig a hard time determining what kind of Coin I'll be going to. Im now more interested on getting to a coin that is actually already available in the market but has small price making me gain greater volume for greater reward.

I also see a lot of people disappointed because there are still ICO is not good or we can call the ICO scam. But we can not conclude all the ICO scam. And there are many ICOs that have good potential in the future. And with a good ICO would be easy to invest that will make a profit for investors. If you buy an existing coin it is all wrong because it is your decision.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Activity: 194
May 31, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
Not at all, there is still a lot of interest over ICOs, and i can really tell you this because i am more than aware about how the entire crypto market is working at the moment.
Icos are shining at the moment
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
More like investors are tired of investing in scam ICOs that do not do anything but run away with their money in the end. There are way too many scammers using icos as a way to get money off of people that just want to invest and make profit
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
May 31, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
Analyzing the commentaries and the question, in my opinion the investors are not tired of ICOs and yes tired of scam, tired of losing days, months or even years in a possible failure. So either investors are fantasizing the idea of ICO or several ICOs do not match the demand and needs of the investors.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
I think it will return, but with really worthy ICOs. Such people who create ICOs probably cannot see that what they do can be replaced in a good way as well.
Activity: 602
May 31, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
Why do you think so? If you look at the authoritative site icodrops.com, you can see that most projects collect the necessary amounts, which means that investors actively participate in them.
Activity: 500
May 31, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
It seems to me that ICO will be popular again with most experienced investors, the problem is only that there are fewer of them in the crypt than inexperienced traders who do not understand how the market is working..
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 30, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Investors did not get tired of ico's but there are always new ico that is starting each and every month and from there, people are always comparing on what is the best platform that will be good for long term investment and they keep on jumping into another ico.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:20:52 PM
There are still worthwhile ICOs out there. You just have to find the good ones.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 30, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

I think it's half and half. Many investors have been tired, but since there are more people entering the market, there would always be new faces that would try that department out. I say that because ICO investors are often one of the ventures that most beginners do. It's an easy investment to do, plus the return you may get, especially when successful, would be worthwhile to actually do. Having said, I think that it this market has so many markets to offers that you won't run out of ways to earn.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 30, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
No one is not tired of anything,just a lot of deception today and investors are very worried about their money and already more tingling approach to the issue of choosing a place where to invest their money!
Pages:
Jump to: