Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 39. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
investors feel bored with ico because after ico the price of coins in the market can not be stable and high. this is why many investors feel bored and feel hesitant to invest in ico.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
I think that with each passing day the popularity of projects decreases because people already understand what project to invest  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
May 30, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
I don't necessarily think investors are getting tired, I just think that the number of ICOs is growing faster than the number of investors is. When you combine this with the fact that there are also growing numbers of scam ICOs, then you have a recipe for FUD. Right now, there are far fewer outstanding ICOs, and a lot of cash grabs. Until these are ironed out there's going to be turmoil in the ICO industry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 30, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
Everyone is turned back from ICOs, because there are so many scams and it will be hyped again only when there will be policy which excludes scam being.
Yes, there are scams in ICO projects but investors not based like this because they are choosing good ICO in which it has a returned of gaining in terms of profit. To invest in ICO is a good decision while you can't afford to invest in potential coin like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
Everyone is turned back from ICOs, because there are so many scams and it will be hyped again only when there will be policy which excludes scam being.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 30, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I think the investors are not tired in investing ICO. They just have a hard time choosing an ICO that is good to buy. There are investors who prefer to buy after the ICO token is listed in a reputable trading platform to lessen the risk of getting scam.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

On my mind many investors are really tired by the big number of ICO projects and also by the fraudulent project that can be met often on the market. Don’t be too trustful about startups. Many of them unsuccessful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
May 28, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
As scam projects increase, confidence in ICOs decreases. We can see this clearly in the current market..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
Honestly, I vaguely believe that ICO can become popular again, since many people associate it with a scam..
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
May 28, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

not mention that already many ICO scammed many investors millions dollars, no wonder that many investors got tired because of it.
but i think there are still some good ICO to invest. we just need to find it carefully. Look Docademic, it was a successful ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
If i am an investor i will have a second thought to invest in ICO as majority of ico from the past few months even the successful one, when listed to exchange its price fall drastically which fall morethan 50% or even lower this means i can buy an ico coin even cheaper when it is in the market than I invest in ico.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 28, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
Investors are yet tired of ICOs just that ICO investing have changed over the past few months, now most of the good project doesn't get to crowd sales anymore, they will sell out during private and regulations have also affected ico investing, most projects are afraid of regulations and they take things easy. But overly there is an increase interest in ico investing this month of may. Let's see how other coming months will look like.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
investors are not bored with ico but they are confused in determining ico because most ico make their money lost or suffered a lot of losses because the price is far from ico even some ico SCAM
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
May 28, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
If the ICO is going to profitable, people will still invest, investors got tired of ICO because there are so many scam ICO now, its hard to find the right ICO to join and invest because some of them fail to make it in exchange and some admins quickly run the money of investors.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
I think this is because of some regulations on the country where the ICO had been registered. To add also, some scammed projects that been reported which the developer had gone after they had collected some amount of money. This makes the investors hesitant to invest in ICO as they will prefer to invest the project once it get listed in exchanges than take risk during ICO.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 28, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
I don't think so that hype will ever be coming back to ICO.

ICOs won't be stopped but the number will be reduced in large number and the remaining one are the strongest and real projects of all.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
I think so, ICO is full of the scam, some projects even disappear immediately after the public, which is very bad, and these negative news will soon spread quickly in social media. It has a great impact on the community.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
I don't think so. They're the investor looking to make money even more than the usual. Perhaps, they're looking for something new, exciting, fun yet more money to make.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
I do not think that investors are tired, I think that most investors just spent a lot of money, but most of the money was not received, it's just that now people do not believe in currency, because a lot of scams
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
May 28, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

yes i think, the investor got tired just because the ICO they expected didn't running, we reallize that bitcoin fluctuation really affect in this case, but it should make them know that the longer they delaying the releasing time that they have been promised then, it also will make investor got to hit & run and finally there's only a few big investor.
Pages:
Jump to: