Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 37. (Read 4029 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 02, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Some are not investing anymore due to tokens getting dumped right after the token sale. If right after  the token  is listed on the exchange the price rise up, I think the investors would keep investing to projects. This time I notice only few ETHs are collected by ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Saying that Investors are getting tired of ICO is like tell a trader to stop buying and selling goods.
what will make most investors stop investing in ICO is because of the way the crypto world is moving today. you will not expect an investor to buy a coin at the point of the ICO at 0.0002ETH and at the end of the ICO the coin will be listed in an exchange with the price 0.00006ETH and you expect the Investors to be happy with his investment.
I guess that it's kind of like work though there is more to it than that. Investors feel the need to make money on something that works...not waste money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 07:14:31 PM
Saying that Investors are getting tired of ICO is like tell a trader to stop buying and selling goods.
what will make most investors stop investing in ICO is because of the way the crypto world is moving today. you will not expect an investor to buy a coin at the point of the ICO at 0.0002ETH and at the end of the ICO the coin will be listed in an exchange with the price 0.00006ETH and you expect the Investors to be happy with his investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
There are now a lot of scams on the market for cryptos, and it was born to take away the money of investors. Investors should be careful so they can choose their own potential ICO campaign to avoid fraudulent ICO. Investors may consider choosing the ICO managed by Amazon to be less risky.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 02, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I think so too, investors are getting bored with ICO. Starting from the schedule of the ICO is always late from the roadmap schedule made, then the vision and mission that seem made, until the lack of supporting community. It keeps investor interest down and the price when it is released in the market will not be as good as expected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 05:45:20 PM
Investors are not tired of ICO's. Despite all the frauds and scam ICO's there is, investors always gambles up and risks their money. You want to know why? Because a real investor is always thinking of the future and is optimistic. They are always searching for "the next big thing" because they believe that if they find it or even something close to it, the profit they will reap is higher and greater than the amount of the money that they have invested. All great investors, be it in stock or in cryptocurrency never gets tired of taking risk just to find the next big thing. After all, that's how they got most of their fortune.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
June 02, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Investors are tired more from fraudulent ICO projects, not from ICO. SEC blocked a lot of ICO due to inadequate legal clearance and inconsistency with legal norms, it also contributed to the outflow of investors. But I believe that with the appearance of more understandable and effective rules for ICO projects in this market will only be verified ICO and the percentage of fraud will drop to zero.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
Investors are not tired of ICO. And from scam to ICO. Each 2 ICO scam - how not to get tired. It's hard to choose a good ICO from a pile of rubbish.
June 02, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
Now I really hate the ICO project. I'm now rejecting the term ICO. Even if there are projects that look good right now, I still don't invest it in a penny! Because I was deceived when I first invested!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
I also thought about it recently. If there are no ICO investors, there will be no payments for bounty hunters, and new tokens will not appear. It's very bad for a cryptocommunity. I think it will not happen in the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 49
June 01, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
Of course buddy! Try to check DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. You will see a lot of plans from them one of this is https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/stewie-zhu-on-dccs-plans-for-the-southeast-asian-market-7bf0e7bb3d69. If you're interested, you can visit http://www.dcc.finance/
Merit: 17
June 01, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
I just started to understand investing in projects, but it seems to me that now it is more reliable to invest in DAICO, which will soon hype.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
The ICO market has really been in a slump recently. I have been involved in several ICO projects, which have made me lose money.

If I can participate in the good ICO project, it will make me profitable, but now it is very difficult, we need the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 48
May 31, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
according to now they are not bored but they still want to see the movement to see the potential of altcoin on the ico, so this is I think still waiting ico and waiting for the right time to invest by investor.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Yeah I see is that true, many investors got borried with ICO project, So maybe it's a some reason why many project are scam or canceled sign. And I don't believe if ICO will come back again like a last year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
May 31, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
It's not the investors that are tired of the ICO's,it's the government.In the last few months, SEC has cracked down a lot of illegal ICO's which operated without any licensing.Obviously in such a hostile environment it becomes difficult for an investor to risk their money.They rather wait for the things to settle instead of putting money where their mouth is.

You're right. The government needs to make a move because these scam ICOs are taking advantage of people's money. I do pity those naive individuals who are still new in cryptos who invests their retirement money into ICOs and just get scammed. Individuals who have lack of knowledge because of the hype of bitcoin is very vulnerable to these kinds of schemes.

Ico's are still in the hype today but not every ico's are getting a lot of investors because that will be depending on their platform and how hard the developers are promoting their coin in order to have more people being attracted on their project.

The better their whitepaper and the promotion of the project the more it will attract huge number of investors. As long as the project that they are making is realistic and usable for the betterment and improvement of our technology then investors won't have second thoughts in investing their money into a promising project that could possibly multiply their money in folds.

I don't believe that the investors are tired of investing but its just many new ICO were created to join the market in which it will make the investors to confuse that some of them are become a victim of a scam project and decided  to shift to none crypto investments.Although i believed in competition but still we need an action to limit the ICO numbers in retain only the best so that the investors could only to choose what is good for their money.

Those individuals who were scammed is now paranoid and more careful in investing their hard earned money into crypto because of these rampant scam ICOs that are flooding the market annually. That is why the government is really doing their best now to regulate and makes sure that the company and the people behind these ICOs should provide documents as proof of their legitimacy.

Activity: 381
May 31, 2018, 11:22:51 PM
I think it isn't yet, the problem is ico scam and government regulations that made people tired to face on. But still an ICO with prospect future and legit projects and team are still demanded by the investors, people just need to figure out legit ico.
Activity: 434
May 31, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
I think investors are not only people who invest large sums, but also people like me, who can invest in some project from 100 to 500 dollars. And here is my personal opinion, the fact that now ICO projects is primarily a Scam for investors, since when you invest you expect that it will give you a profit. In reality, it turns out that many projects come out at times cheaper, and this applies to relatively good projects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 10:57:56 PM
ICOs might still have some hype in it. Many investors still wants to invest in icos even though scams are increasing because investors want a bigger profit so they take on icos as another option to gain more profit.
Activity: 532
May 31, 2018, 10:25:53 PM
It's not true. I think investors are smarter now when it comes to ICO. Investors are still there and if you checked on ICOs that are hyped so much, they are all flocking there. Those ICO's softcap are reached easily and sometimes their hardcap still only last days.
Pages:
Jump to: