Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 27. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 09, 2018, 03:14:26 AM
In fact, both old and new cryptocurrencies are profitable. In contrast, old coins are more secure (prices do not return to zero). Although new coins have high returns, the risk of new coins is very large.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
This may become a fact. Ethereum has now lost his light. Bitcoin is very difficult to rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
There are some old coins that are still profitable but there are also some that are getting taken over. Well even in our life, only the strong survive.

just as we currently choose a coin to invest, not the best coin at the moment if we want to invest, but choose a coin that will continue to survive in the future and will continue to increase its value. but in my opinion it is better to look for old coins that are more profitable than new coins that are not clear about their future.
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

What I have noticed at the moment, the crypto market is weakening again and the price of each coin is cheap. I don't think old coins become unprofitable. Old coins or new coins if you have a good team will certainly survive the current weak crypto market, so it will still provide benefits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 02:50:49 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
I don't think old coins are useless/ or non-profitable Because the main reason is that in the case of the old coin we have much better opportunity then in the new coin .
Here we can also see towards the factors that in the bulk dump of the market of the cryptocurrency we find that only those coins remain much stable which are old .
For example bitcoin , Litecoin , doge coin , dash , etherium were more stable at that time .
But still here I can see that recent old coins are really notuch better from the point view of the market upward growth , Because most of the coins come with the stretegy to make profit in ICO and after that most of the ICOs team get back to inactivity after make of profit .
And that results into dump of the market of the coin and may be leads into much long term dump that may not remain much better to invest .
So a fact is existing in your issue , but for recent old not much old like coins after bitcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:20:01 PM
There are some old coins that are still profitable but there are also some that are getting taken over. Well even in our life, only the strong survive.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
not just old coins are very profit, at this time it can be seen that even new coins have no profit at all. different from old coins that still exist today
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

Your opinion Smiley
The market condition at this moment worsened and as such we can't really tell if it is only due to the situation or it is because altcoins are only best for short term holding upon being listed in the exchanger. But avoid selling at this moment still despite of the risk that profit will be lessen because dumps are given to be not permanent in the first place so there's hope for recovery to happen.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 07:49:21 PM
At this moment, New coins are more profitable in trade. Because they listed on exchanges, they keep improving their coins popularity, that's why new coin shows high pump than old coins! But I think old coins are more stable than new coins.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
Man old is always a gold, just wait for the next bull run and you will see all the old coins will do great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
Old coins which survived many ups and downs on the market they are now scams for sure as lot of new cons might be. Maybe old coins run out of steam but they still represent value and could be profitable.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 08, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Bitcoin is decreasing slightly but other digital currencies are dumping more than Bitcoin. Dumping of altcoins is not a good sign for the crypto investors who have invested their valuable assets.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 08, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I don’t think like that. I think you have taken quite a vast range, which is 200 coins. Most of the crypto market's groundbreaking coins have developed in the last one year only. But when it comes to the old folks Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, XLM they are still among the top ten. Some coins which were only made for speculation will obviously lose their value on time and the remaining who really have some impact and carry some utility, I think so will recover soon. The whole market is down nowadays, so it will be wrong to think that coins are no more profitable. But yes Ethereum has crashed too much lately. It now is almost running down to hit 200$ which is absolutely not a good sign because last time when it was floating around at this price we were in 2017 September.
I mention the #200 coins cause most of the coin are just giving birth 6months ago while the oldest are of 9months and the coins are doing good. However, I said this cause I have benefited from one and we both know that the crypto currency market have changed eversince the blood bath and correction and there's possibility for some coins to crash out of the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 07, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I don’t think like that. I think you have taken quite a vast range, which is 200 coins. Most of the crypto market's groundbreaking coins have developed in the last one year only. But when it comes to the old folks Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, XLM they are still among the top ten. Some coins which were only made for speculation will obviously lose their value on time and the remaining who really have some impact and carry some utility, I think so will recover soon. The whole market is down nowadays, so it will be wrong to think that coins are no more profitable. But yes Ethereum has crashed too much lately. It now is almost running down to hit 200$ which is absolutely not a good sign because last time when it was floating around at this price we were in 2017 September.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
I actually think that this is only the effect of the bear season. There will surely be a huge configuration in the order of the top 200 coins because most of them are proof of works. Needless to say, there might be some other factors which affects the whole market and that includes a decrease in the number of investors and buyers
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
everyone is focused on the situation of bitcoin. but the level of mobility is very high, especially in newly launched coins. Those who control this money earn a lot. there are different bull and bull season.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
If you want a more secure investment then it is better to invest your money in coins from the top 10.If the hunt is a big profit here and a big risk of losing their money if you buy altcoins with a small capitalization
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 07, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
I have to disagree. Old coins are still profitable. I also do not think that we should worry about old coins right now. What we should worry more is the price of bitcoin, what do you think?
Well, there us nothing to worry about the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin won't gain much pump this year cause we ought to be in the bullish market by now and if the market keep on going up and down definitely the market won't experience much of a pump. I will jus advice you to seize the opportunity by buying now cause the next year market will be different.
Activity: 131
September 07, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
Well ... some koins really lost their relevance. And some on the contrary went up and became a valuable asset. So you can not strictly divide everything into old = bad and new = good
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
I have to disagree. Old coins are still profitable. I also do not think that we should worry about old coins right now. What we should worry more is the price of bitcoin, what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: