Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 28. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
I wouldn’t say they are not anymore profitable, it’s more or less the market itself that’s down.. and a lot of the olde coins are still I the top 100. The market as a whole is down and a lot of coins are also introducing new tech to their chains, many are constantly being updated.. we will see overtime if the coin is worth value it will strive.. its the market as awhole at the moment, when confidence returns back to the market the coins that are here to stay which are a few of the other coins will return their value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 07, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Yes maybe because there are lot of contributors after the market downfall the old coins that are being left behind are being dumped by the investors since they see that market is falling and it is the result of getting panic. This system is highly volatile and that includes most of the coin in the crypto market. Definitely those new coins that are listed are being introduced when market price is cheaper than the last few months. The cheaper the market price for ETH and BTC the good time to invest on ICO and that proves why new coins surpassing old coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 07, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Nope it is not maybe the old coins marketcap volume stabilizes in a way that it could not beat up new coins in the crypto market. There are new good coins actually in the crypto market and this coins could beat up the old coins on market cap volume especially nowadays that there are more investors or contributors than the past few months of the ICO period.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
September 07, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Personally, I don't agree with you. "Old is the Gold" If you say the old coins no more profitable, actually you are wrong. Here is the best two example for that. The Bitcoin and Ethereum. We know about these two. These both are at very lower prices in the beginning. But it's price was increasing rapidly within 2/3 years. So I believe, don't give up. If you have old altcoins with no values, don't worry, maybe it will be having a great value in the future. So be patient.

I think it still depends on the coins, what you gave example is just 2 coins out of thousands coins that already released before and yet only few of them survived.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
Personally, I don't agree with you. "Old is the Gold" If you say the old coins no more profitable, actually you are wrong. Here is the best two example for that. The Bitcoin and Ethereum. We know about these two. These both are at very lower prices in the beginning. But it's price was increasing rapidly within 2/3 years. So I believe, don't give up. If you have old altcoins with no values, don't worry, maybe it will be having a great value in the future. So be patient.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
you never know really. dodge is the ultimate shitcoin that preoved everyone wrong. Many totally legit and elegant projects flunked
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
I don't agree with you. No matter it is old coin or new coin, It is still profitable. Personally i think it depends on the market, whether it is low or high.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 07, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I don't think that old coins here in crypto are not profitable anymore. I do believed that it is still profitable like Ethereum, Waves, Xem, Xrp, Ltc and Doge are still profitable if you are an experts traders, in fact even the market was downfall they can still earn while doing trade for sure, that's what I new about it mate.
Activity: 21
September 07, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
In general, every crypto tend to dip in the red, not only the old ones. I believe that the old coins aren't old and can rise when the market is better. Of course, there are a lot of pointless coins and our job is to make wise decision to choose the best one. Not all coins are good nor bad.
Activity: 16
September 07, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
The market in in the bear period now and every coin have the same situation: dip in the red, and very very slow to increase. Not only the old coins but also potential ones are struggling to increase. The gloomy market has affected all every coins, not only any coins alone. I still believe that old coins worth investing in because they've been experiencing a long time and they are more mature to gain trust from investors than the new ones
Activity: 12
September 07, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
We can't say in general because each coin has its own good and bad. Among old coins, there are both decent profitable coins and unprofitable coins. Now the bear is growling and every coin, even the best coin - Bitcoin, can hardly maintain its increasing momentum and fall substantially. The problem is not of any coins' own.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
No some old coins are still very much profitable but not all of them. I will enjoin you to check CMC and see lot's of old coins doing 50-60x. Binance, cryptopia and coinexchange has many of them. Likewise one can achieve the profit through trading.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Basically using fiat to compare how much your making isn’t a good way to trade alts unless your actually trading for fiat directly. The price in USD could be varying greatly minute by minute based on what Eth or BTC is worth and all the numbers are constantly changingGeneral rule is if your trading let’s say XLM for BTC then your goal should be to earn more BTC not “dollars”
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
A good project with a capable, dedicated team, usually has long-term targets and goals.
They work with an eye to the future, to last.
A coin can't be regarded as unprofitable, simply on account of their age.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
Bitcoin is decreasing slightly but other digital currencies are dumping more than Bitcoin. Dumping of altcoins is not a good sign for the crypto investors who have invested their valuable assets.

the situation is in decline, and that is quite anxious. but we have to deal with this kind of thing with a sense of calm, whatever situation happens we must be calm and calm. because every problem can certainly be solved with calmness
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Your opinion Smiley
in my opinion, the old project was not necessarily unprofitable. because it is profitable or not a project is not determined from website data such as CMC. but the increase in the project or the sale value of a project is determined by the foresight of the developer in gathering and aiming for the project in the future.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think that the old Coins are the most potential Coins we need to invest. This is all because some old Coins are fully developed and many people around like now hold old Coins and wait for the enemy when it's best to sell and produce and my opinion Old coins with products / services in the cryptocurrency space are worth investing, because they tend to give hope real to new investors.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I don't think old coins isn't profitable anymore otherwise I think they're more profitable because they have endured and survive through time and still exist because they have the potential and ability.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
For me, some of the coins created last year with a good plan for their product will be a gem no matter what. Not all coins but some are still good to buy. Once the market is back to green. I guess those currency will follow. Those old coins have chance to back on it's original price
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
yes of course a lot of old coins that can provide very many benefits, precisely from the existence of old coins making the coin already has experience and has been widely accepted in some existing platforms so that making the coin can have requests and make you benefit from the demand .
Pages:
Jump to: