Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 11. (Read 31324 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
With the current difficult market situation, it takes a lot of time to recover as at the end of 2017. The value of BTC is very low, only 6k5 pulling many other currencies also devalued.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:17:51 AM
No, green days I think to return to us not soon. Already passed to more half of year, and the market still is in deep correction. So we stock up with patience of the colleague.
Now it's red days again, bitcoin dropped so hard and altcoins did the same.
After reach $7,400 today, today's low is $6,900+, this is an abrupt drop after slowly rising for a week, I think there is a manipulation that is happening.

and today the bitcoin exchange rate is already 6350$, if it goes on we will soon see 2000-4000$ or even lower
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 12:53:31 AM
Red.... very red days came back to us. Everyone tired od these days and hopes green days are coming. Where are you GREEEEn days?!)

I think they're rehearsing their albums and posting to instagram... https://www.altpress.com/news/green-day-rehearsed-kerplunk-in-full-tour-fan-theories/
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
Surely todays annihilation of BTC will be the final one since the return of the bulls. If there is no bull run in the next six weeks things will look grim for the next year or so in crypto I believe.

Unfortunately, this market still depends heavily on BTC and probably will for the next 3-4 years until mass adoption (15%+ is achieved).
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 12:17:55 AM
Red.... very red days came back to us. Everyone tired od these days and hopes green days are coming. Where are you GREEEEn days?!)
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 06, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
It is very likely that the price of coins is rising again.  But I think stable growth will only be in a couple of months.
After a huge dump recently, I don't know if we will end a good year in terms of price and volume in the market.
People say that bitcoin is gonna rally soon but with little manipulation, in just a hours, the price of bitcoin dropped to less than $7,000 which has affected the entire market.
Activity: 63
September 05, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
It is very likely that the price of coins is rising again.  But I think stable growth will only be in a couple of months.
Activity: 183
September 05, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
Yes, the green days have returned and this is very good news.  Almost every day the price of coins is slowly rising.
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
No, green days I think to return to us not soon. Already passed to more half of year, and the market still is in deep correction. So we stock up with patience of the colleague.
After reach $7,400 today, today's low is $6,900+, this is an abrupt drop after slowly rising for a week, I think there is a manipulation that is happening.
The manipulation was too obvious with what the market was doing, this has become a familiar scenario in recent months, I did not even have a surprise about that, pumping and becoming green for a few days after that a red column appeared just in seconds. Those who are behind are probably happy with this joke, they want the market to be ruined, destroy the player's psyche and they will earn more money, and sadly, when we are forced to play with them, this is an inescapable game
Activity: 75
September 05, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Every day is a red day I dont understand where are you watching green days,maybe at stock market or forex but not here,in crypto.I hope we will see at least one green day in  this year.
I hope so...
But almost along of this year we got bearish market. So I think this is the Big correction for Crypto and after this I am quite sure we will find the Bull Run, maybe on January or Q2 on the next year
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 09:46:07 AM
Just when we thought that the market has recovered, another massive drop happened earlier, The dump was very noticeable with the major altcoins then other currencies followed the drop. Not sure if it will recover and turn green again butbthis is the biggest drop in two weeks.
Activity: 144
September 05, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
Yeah. Definitely, the gree days coming soon. Don't give up your hopes. We know the crypto field is a very huge online industry in the world. Especially this is a very popular industry. The worldwide people are really interested in the crypto. So I believe the crypto has a very bright future. But at this moment, the crypto market is in some trouble. Suddenly, it's dropped heavily. But I think the spring session is coming very close. So don't give up your dreams. Dreams will come true.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 09:26:19 AM
Red days are coming back again, i thought btc will make it through 10,000$ but again its a trap. Bitcoin suddenly going down after some gains lately this week.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
Well just so we thought we are back with the green candle sticks and the market is about to track an upscale, another massive drop happened just a few hours ago, and almost all the major and other altcoins are down too. This dropnis crucial as it can make tue market bullish or bearish.
Activity: 139
September 05, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Hopefully it will comeback soon, cos i started to worry what happened to my coins if the price on the market is still struggling, i need to be patience and wait for the recovery..c
Activity: 67
September 05, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
I was seeing a lot of talk about an expected correction so I guess this was it. Let's just hope it gains more fuel and rallies back up again
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
I don't know if the green days are really back. I hope it. This fast drop was maybe a little correction before a rise, who knows?
Anything can happen as the crypto market is very volatile.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
September 05, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Actually at this moment still the market is in difficult in which it has no clear sign of a healty environment so i guess the green days that you are talking is still uncertain for now. Maybe we will wait for a couple of months as still we have few months left before this year will end but hopefully that the bullish run is coming very soon as we have waited for a very long time since January.

You're definitely wrong mate, the market was not doing nothing but a good signs of positivity. I think you're making a worst idea here, because the further situations I saw this month was really gaining a good momentum. You're statements isn't good to hear, and I don't believe you are just telling the truth here man, just shut your mouth if no good thoughts will come out from it. Even you didn't want that to happen right? Keep a healthy mind and avoid negative talks.
Pages:
Jump to: