Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 9. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
September 15, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
only when the market is green for 7 days i think it will go up again. don't trust the market before. too often it was green this year and then the next red time came. i wait for october and then see how everything will develop further

yeap, im the same here, for a few last months it was the same picture, few days green and after that even more red days  Grin so yeap, dont hope too much just see whats going on and maybe we will be lucky enough to have a 300-350 billions usd market cap till the end of the year  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 15, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
I think that there's a really good possibility that from on market will only grow, crisis cannot last that long, there is no serious reasons for that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
of course the green day in the crypto market will come back because crypto prices are fluctuating so it will definitely change and rise again so that it will make the market crowded again
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 15, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
If u research the nearest market. You will find that the green days are short and the red days are long. I think that the red days will dominate the second half.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
Probably, because the present time is very good for actions within the crypto-currency market, and it is a very good time for buying coins, for investing in the same coins, positive actions.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
Now it looks like the market has finally started to recover and the green days have returned. For me, this is very good news.
Activity: 518
September 15, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
for this year I think it is difficult to see whether the current market price is truly green or not because the market price conditions for now have not stabilized. yes of course that green day will return but not for this year maybe the next year.
I can call the current market colorful. Today, it can be really green but tomorrow all of the cryptocurrencies start going down, and they are red. Everything is unpredictable that you can never make now the right prognoses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
I hope we will see green days till November. We see the beginning of the price rise with the autumn months when we looked at the turnaround in the last year. This may be the case this year and the bull period can begin Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 15, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
only when the market is green for 7 days i think it will go up again. don't trust the market before. too often it was green this year and then the next red time came. i wait for october and then see how everything will develop further
Activity: 731
September 15, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
for this year I think it is difficult to see whether the current market price is truly green or not because the market price conditions for now have not stabilized. yes of course that green day will return but not for this year maybe the next year.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 06:18:23 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

As of this days I can't sure if greenday is back because at this moment the market was continous to goes down.Maybe it will recover but not this year and I can assure maybe next year.But as long as crypto world was exist and I keep on feeling blessed about that.
Activity: 419
September 14, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
It seemed like that but as we see not - everything is not good at all, market continues to fall deeper.
The market to be honest is not green at all. We will still need to wait and stay passionate about the future of cryptocurrency. The market no doubt is down for long, Bitcoin ion the other hand is reluctant to fall like ETH. There are momentary ups and down in the market, at times rising high and the second moment falling again. If we study the previous history of cryptocurrency, we will come to know that despite so many down markets like this, Bitcoin rose high in 2017.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
The market will always be both red and green Because we can say the law of this market So desperate to grab the desperation Good days are close for investors.
The cryptocurrency market is going through a very difficult and challenging period. The great fluctuation of many coins makes investors lose confidence in cryptocurrency. I am very hopeful that things will turn positive in the next few months.
Activity: 171
September 13, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
Today the market is green. I like it very much, and I hope that this will continue for several days. But unfortunately analysts talk about the opposite.
Yes, today is a good day.  I hope tomorrow, too, the price will grow at least 5-10%.  This year the price of coins is growing very slowly.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
Yes, most of the altcoins from the top-100 are red often.  Undecided

However, look at the cheapest alts - they are green even now: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
I believe that came out. A period of disappointment in the cryptocurrency market has passed. The market situation has also stabilized. Enough time has passed to analyze, to predict and to study the market. The loyalty of the company to this market has increased, respectively, there are more willing to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Also, more and more organizations are beginning to accept payment in cryptocurrencies, which also increases public confidence in this market.
Activity: 350
September 11, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
Such a decline in the market will always be seen in the ascents This unchanging reality and green day must come and be remembered in red.
in my opinion the current situation on the crypto-currency market has a very bad effect on the development of the crypto-currency in the society. Popularity is falling, and many projects can not develop well, because investment attractiveness is falling. In addition, there are a lot of scammers among the ico company.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Such a decline in the market will always be seen in the ascents This unchanging reality and green day must come and be remembered in red.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
The market will always be both red and green Because we can say the law of this market So desperate to grab the desperation Good days are close for investors.
Activity: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
I think so. There was a big correction of cost and further we are waited only by growth. The hamsters out of the game, leaving only serious players that will predict the risks and play a long.
Pages:
Jump to: