Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 10. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
I more than once was mistaken, thinking that green days in the cryptoforeign exchange market begin. But in couple of days again it became red and the price of all coins fell even below.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
Red days replace green and vice versa, but they are not late for a long time several days and all. I think a few months more will be such here roundabout lasts.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
Seems to early to say that green days are back..... rangy market
Activity: 532
September 10, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
I have not seen any good signals that the market will return to green. BTC and ETH continue to fall deeply. One year of bad market.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 10, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
I doubt that green days are back. This year if full of pumps but it never has to grow up a lot. Hope the next year will be more green then this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

My favorite coin is one that hasn't yet been launched, but shows great promise.
See the advantage that btc and eth have is mostly that they came in first. But when you talk about utility, then upcoming projects best these two current giants of crypto.
There are quite a number of upcoming projects, but one that shows great promise is MeVu, the sports betting great platform.
Activity: 39
September 08, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
We can not get out, so to speak, from the" fall " of the cryptocurrency exchange rate. There are players in the market who manage everything. On their desire is changing in the cost of. Now many people talk about cryptocurrencies, respectively, and many invest in it. But too late, the sharp increases in do not have to wait.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
It seemed like that but as we see not - everything is not good at all, market continues to fall deeper.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
there is more time for green days. but now it gets angry to see the reds. I did not understand why the market was such. I hope these times will be nice and the bull market will come.

Yeah. Personally, I have lost my motivation. I think that everyone of us is waiting for the green days. It takes a very long time to recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
there is more time for green days. but now it gets angry to see the reds. I did not understand why the market was such. I hope these times will be nice and the bull market will come.
Activity: 57
September 08, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Now the market is again red.  Green days will return soon.  And I think in a month there will be stable growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
Days of course happy, but extremely dangerous, it can strongly affect your budget as you go on a big risk, and this risk soon can not recover and you otsanetes with anything.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 06:38:02 AM
It's unfortunate that there is so much manipulation and scams going on in crypto that is slowing down adoptation. Hopefully this will end soon and green days will come.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
September 08, 2018, 06:34:49 AM
Green day will back soon, just trust in crypto !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 08, 2018, 05:59:57 AM
Hopefully it will comeback soon, cos i started to worry what happened to my coins if the price on the market is still struggling, i need to be patience and wait for the recovery..c

Exactly and that is how the market works. It has been like that all the time in the form of phases of the business cycle that is recession, revival, boom and depression.

So if we have red days, they will sooner or later be replaced by the green ones. The best strategy in such a situation is to invest in the coins that can give you twice or thrice the money you invest in the long rum. Coins like BTC, ETH and LTC are very much desired by the investors for this purpose.
Activity: 630
September 07, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
Some coins are getting a green now, but some are not. I believe that the market place will recover. And I think in a month there will be stable growth.
I think now the price is rising for very good and promising coins.  But most likely when the market is restored, the price will increase for all coins.
I think that the nearest time to go green should not be said, because all this time there was a step forward and two back. If such a trend continues, the market will not have to wait until the end of 2018 to stabilize.
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
Some coins are getting a green now, but some are not. I believe that the market place will recover. And I think in a month there will be stable growth.
I think now the price is rising for very good and promising coins.  But most likely when the market is restored, the price will increase for all coins.
Activity: 176
September 06, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Nope, Green Days has been away from us for a long time, now it is red all over the crypto world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
Red days are coming back again, i thought btc will make it through 10,000$ but again its a trap. Bitcoin suddenly going down after some gains lately this week.

Do not pay too much attention to these red and green days. The market will stay volatile, and if you decided to become a trader, you should accept it as a usual norm.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
I don't know if the green days are really back. I hope it. This fast drop was maybe a little correction before a rise, who knows?
Anything can happen as the crypto market is very volatile.
Some time ago the price had risen a few percent and then at this time the price crashed again, but maybe after this the pump will
occur? you right, who knows? so keep getting ready and don't be panic, because all that is part of fluctuations
Pages:
Jump to: