Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 8. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
It is very early talking about green days there is no reason. We did not even go out into the corridor, the falling trend is not over, look at the chart, each next vertex is lower than the previous one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:32:57 PM
I think, the green days just going on from now, and if you already invest in good altcoins, all you should to do is hold and wait. Price will be so good, I think.
I can not understand why many users are outraged by the current state of the crypto-currency market. Does everyone want stabilization to start investing their own funds? But after all, today is a good chance to buy coins at a cheap price.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 18, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
I think, the green days just going on from now, and if you already invest in good altcoins, all you should to do is hold and wait. Price will be so good, I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 18, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
i thought Green days have not returned, and the current encryption market is still not ideal. The price is still not moving. This year the encryption market has fallen very seriously. It has continued until now. I think the encryption market is likely to remain in red this year. Cry
how are you so sure the market won't recover this year, if there is positive news about crypto in the next month I am sure to market recover in the next month, the core for the market can recover only requires one positive news about crypto
We are still in the bear market and we haven't seen any significant upward movement. Unless we see that, you can safely assume it'll go down more Wink

We should be seeing some good green effects in coming days and expect the market to bounce back form here and rally till 10k. Though it may take some time but we all know once the rally start it will cover 2k rise easily in a single day .
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 18, 2018, 01:40:46 PM
i thought Green days have not returned, and the current encryption market is still not ideal. The price is still not moving. This year the encryption market has fallen very seriously. It has continued until now. I think the encryption market is likely to remain in red this year. Cry
how are you so sure the market won't recover this year, if there is positive news about crypto in the next month I am sure to market recover in the next month, the core for the market can recover only requires one positive news about crypto
We are still in the bear market and we haven't seen any significant upward movement. Unless we see that, you can safely assume it'll go down more Wink
Activity: 504
September 18, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
I don't think so, there are several measures to say that the market is green, that the price of bitcoin has already passed $ 12500, if the price is still below $ 12500 it will be difficult to say that the market has recovered.

As I understand, we will manage to see the green days again not earlier than December or even January 2019. However, we will all have to wait a little bit only.
in my opinion, all of this is still uncertain when it will return to a better and green again, and for December it will not necessarily improve because cryptocurrency always gives surprises that are beyond our expectations, so we just wait and follow the path.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 18, 2018, 01:20:02 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
of course the market has started to become green even though it is still slow, but by the end of the year and the coming year the market will also experience green. and I'm sure of that
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
I don't think so, there are several measures to say that the market is green, that the price of bitcoin has already passed $ 12500, if the price is still below $ 12500 it will be difficult to say that the market has recovered.

As I understand, we will manage to see the green days again not earlier than December or even January 2019. However, we will all have to wait a little bit only.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Activity: 247
September 18, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
No, it is not green days. Days were green on last week. But it has turned red now.
Activity: 293
September 18, 2018, 01:59:35 AM
It is interesting that the emotions are completely reversed when the market turns red and now the days are green again. I believe we will enjoy this feeling much later this year when Bitcoin and ETH increase.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 01:48:40 AM
Yes, I think with the growth of the economy and the decline in oil prices we can talk about a certain period of market growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 16, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
In late 2017, the price of bitcoin rose because people saw the increasing value and wanted in on this quick profit. This (obviously) created a bubble, and when the bubble popped, the price fell. It's practically the same as what what happened in early 2014, and based off of that, it will likely recover (slowly but surely) over the course of the next 2-3 years.

imo we'll see the changes sooner, it's possible to happen even this year.
Activity: 308
September 16, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
In late 2017, the price of bitcoin rose because people saw the increasing value and wanted in on this quick profit. This (obviously) created a bubble, and when the bubble popped, the price fell. It's practically the same as what what happened in early 2014, and based off of that, it will likely recover (slowly but surely) over the course of the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 16, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.

everyone likes growing market but u need to accept the reality and show a great patience these days.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
September 16, 2018, 12:31:44 AM
Green days to us do not want to come back in any way. Capitalization of all cryptoforeign exchange market decreased by two-three times. The bitcoin does not please us with the growth too. Already all look forward to return of growth of last year.
It will come back in the future, don't worry about the drop because in general bitcoin and the entire crypto has a good growth rate.
Just bear with the current situation, definitely this will be over and we will see a bullish market.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
Green days to us do not want to come back in any way. Capitalization of all cryptoforeign exchange market decreased by two-three times. The bitcoin does not please us with the growth too. Already all look forward to return of growth of last year.
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
Although the market is down in this year there is still hope to recover I think. Still, now the maximum coins price are down and yet they are not pumping so it's clear that the green days are not back yet. But I believe those green days will back very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: