Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 35. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:41:00 PM
I think the green days are not likely to come in a very near future. I believe we are getting closer to bull season each day, but I think the prices can go lower in the following days.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 06:00:50 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I really hope so. Everytime I woke up , it's hard for me to check the market status as I see the red lines and numbers all over my computer screen. I wish in the next few months , the market will be back again in green status so every investors is happy. 
1DC
Activity: 448
June 24, 2018, 05:47:38 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think the green days will be back before the holiday season . This trend is actually like last year when the coins increase before the holidays . Everytime I see the red marks in the market sometimes I lose hope but I know that the market will bounce back and help me to fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 04:52:13 AM
June is over. We will start to hope in July. This process will continue. I'm hopeful.  I hope to recover soon.
Activity: 392
June 23, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
I think green days is not yet to come.  We are still in a very difficult stage wherein the market is still in a recovering stage. The market seems to go up and after a week it will go down again.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
I still have the feeling its going to keep dropping for the next few months, in the meantime try to find ways to generate more coins, mining/trading bounties etc. etc. Be ready for when the market goes green again. I took out my initial investment so I'm go big or go home now Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
our crypto currency wallet is at the lowest point since create , this is really hard for my nerves Cheesy

but we are still at the beginnign of crypto so we have to wait for the next years

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Unfortunatelly, I dont think so, because as far, as I see now, the sittuation gets even worse by June... anyway, we are hoping, and waiting for it to get more stable soon, I am holding all I have with both hands Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
Now the price drop has slowed and maybe tomorrow there will be a green market, but it seems to me not for long.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 23, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
what are green days? one or two green candle days after a week of abuse, sure we can hope green candles daily are around the corner again with how much crypto has corrected but everytime we've guessed we've been wrong so far.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
June 23, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
I do not think it is exactly like that. small fluctuations will surely happen. But I hope the market will survive the this declines. My prediction is not going to be a hard fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
I think the market is having the last red days..We need to make more investment now..I think green days will come soon
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
June 23, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
I don't think green days will be back any time soon, the market is still heavy bleeding, red color dominates the coinmarketcap right now and to be honest I'd rather see the market recovers first before the bullish season takes over.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
I think best case scenario for bulls would be if the market just takes a breather and stabilises for a while. A sharp rally here doesn't even make sense, even thought it has kept happening in the past. Personally, I feel it could go much much lower. That's why I say that best case would be stability at these prices. Sure you'll see a few coins spiking up but I wouldn't go so far as to say that green days are back again.
Activity: 360
June 23, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
Green days for the marker will happen again. But we don't know the specific date maybe next month and I hope that.
The better you gonna do now when the market is red is to buy more bitcoin and altcoins or even tokens to earn more money once the market increase again or recover. Don't worry the market will not stay to red it will turn to green again.

Yet I think green growth days will be by mid-July. At the end of June, large investors will profit from payments on futures and options. And again part of the money will be invested in bitcoins. I want it to be, and I think it will be.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
Green days for the marker will happen again. But we don't know the specific date maybe next month and I hope that.
The better you gonna do now when the market is red is to buy more bitcoin and altcoins or even tokens to earn more money once the market increase again or recover. Don't worry the market will not stay to red it will turn to green again.

Hope, the green days that will come to the market will last for a very long time. I am waiting for my profits long, and although I am very patient, sometimes it seems to me that this patience can come to its end.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 09:41:27 AM
Green days will back soon, now we can see a lot of regulations. False projects and dying to clear the market. We must wait fews weeks to see good prices but it will be happen for sure
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
June 23, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
If not just yet, green will be back eventually. The game is far from over. Patience is the key. Patience and not investing in garbage.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 23, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
I heard in some news that bitcoin is still in red shape. Some hackers hack accounts and dumped all the bitcoin. This is the reason why the market is not in his good condition.
There is no hacker or something like that. The market was getting a big dump from the mtgox trustee i can say that there is a lot of FUD and a lot of people are scared to see that.
Where are you getting that news? i wanna to clarify that is a bullshit and there is no accounts that has been getting hacked.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 23, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: