Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 36. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:31:09 AM
Green days are really hard to predict now because there is an issue need to be solved first which is the security of our wallets to the hackers. They just hacked coins then dumped it at some point. I am not investing for now and I am just need to wait an see first.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
Does not really look like a recovery to me. I am not byuing any alts right now. Still waiting for huge Bitcoin price recovery which is needed to get crypto back on track.
I think so too
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 23, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
I heard in some news that bitcoin is still in red shape. Some hackers hack accounts and dumped all the bitcoin. This is the reason why the market is not in his good condition.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
Does not really look like a recovery to me. I am not byuing any alts right now. Still waiting for huge Bitcoin price recovery which is needed to get crypto back on track.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
of course dude, just do not worry, this is not the first time the market is fall. as i know in the past it will come back to go up. but unfortunately, in this case, no one knows when it will happen.
practically over the past day, Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency has fallen by a very large percentage, and no one can say what causes the next recession. Proceeding from this, any forecasts are empty words, because it is impossible to predict market behavior.

Yeah exactly. This current drop made a lot of predictions from the past month go to the trash bin. A lot expected and "predicted" growth after april but it was all downwards from then. We're even close to the all time low for 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Green days are not yet sure when can be seen. Its still bearish and its hard to trust the market right now. Many are saying that its already bullish but its not. All time recovery may happened next month or can be on the third quarter of the year.
Activity: 4
June 22, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
accumulation time. It's something normal in any market and the green will be back again for sure
Activity: 602
June 22, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
of course dude, just do not worry, this is not the first time the market is fall. as i know in the past it will come back to go up. but unfortunately, in this case, no one knows when it will happen.
practically over the past day, Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency has fallen by a very large percentage, and no one can say what causes the next recession. Proceeding from this, any forecasts are empty words, because it is impossible to predict market behavior.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
I believe and i hope that within a few months, like in  3 - 5 months will be significant rise up . a lot of depends on big investors.
Activity: 69
June 22, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
Activity: 163
June 22, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
Green days return only after a couple of months.  And now the market is almost every day red and the price is falling very much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 22, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
This is the people are waiting for, they wants to see green and if its possible they want to keep them green. The markets has recover and this is good, hope for it keeps on the track until the end of the year

Recovering will come and I believe to bitcoin potential but we cannot know exactly when the this time will come so you need to trust bitcoin and stock as more as you can, until theres a lot of people trusting to bitcoin the green day will happen to market!!! Mark my world so dont be emotional if you see the price are falling down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 22, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
This is the people are waiting for, they wants to see green and if its possible they want to keep them green. The markets has recover and this is good, hope for it keeps on the track until the end of the year
Bitcoin crashed market recovered? How is that possible, bitcoin lost its value, bitcoin - alt coin pairs followed and lost value too.
No
One of the best answers here, very short and very true. One day we will see all greens today just isn't that day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
Now the market forms a bullish trend, which will last a very long time and coins show growth with corrections, so you need to invest until it's too late.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
I hoped green days will come back soon so that i will gain my losses from my holdings almost 40% of my holdings gone wrong. But i will hold it until i got a nice profit let say i will wait for atleast a couple of months.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
No.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
Everyone waits for them now, but we can't even predict when they'll be back, current market is very complicated and depressive.
Well I think market is very complicated and depressive for average investors and people who came in the end of 2017 but for speculators and whales this is the best time. They buying now as more as they can, because of two main reasons
1) They didn't want to bu when prices was high.
2) they want to sell when prices will high. That's how these guys working, so I'm not surprised when I saw so many FUD news and other in this last 6 month.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 22, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
No they are not, it might take a long time to come back but I am sure they will be back soon. Let's just continue to be patient till the market tuns green again and the price of coin begin to rise high.
Activity: 336
June 22, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Such themes that create in difficult days for the market, they all the time then in such days float to the surface. For once, my eyes are getting messed up, I want to say one thing that while much will depend on the human factor in the market, the crypto currency will be so with an enviable repetition Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 223
June 22, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
There is a time of green but there is also a time of bloody. So, we didnot know when it become stable in green day. Hoping this or next month.
3-4 month...
Pages:
Jump to: