Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 38. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:42:46 PM
In my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
This situation continues for 2 months so do not be naive, just invest for a long time or become day trader  Grin
Yes, daytrading in situations like this is always a good idea.

The summer is mostly not as bullish as the winter, because many people are on vacation.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
Most likely, we will not soon see a bullish market growth, there are no volumes, a lot of negative news related to the hacking of exchanges. Perhaps now want to land the most avid holders before takeoff
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 20, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
This situation continues for 2 months so do not be naive, just invest for a long time or become day trader  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
as at today, june 20, the market situation is not too good and the price seem to be going down, there are a lot of panic sale going on at the moment as a result of the fall in price. people think price will keep falling so that calls for the panic sale but if i will advice i will say people should be a little patient and hold as the situation wuill not last for ever.
Activity: 195
June 20, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
The green days are back somehow but they are not fully back beacause they are not stable. Today you see a small percentage of green and the next day you see a huge percentage of red. It is actually making people feel uncomfortable these days. Lets hope it recovers completely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 20, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
I hope green days coming back soon. We are in red days for so long and we want to so much back in green.

But i think we will not full of green days in the upcoming month. Maybe market will full of green 2-3 months later. We have to wait with patience.
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 04:20:58 PM
I believe that Green Day is coming back soon because the encryption market has been falling many times this year and the price has dropped. I believe the crypto market will recover in the coming months.
Activity: 24
June 20, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
In my view, the valuations are building up and progressing to a flat movement pioneering a a likely boost that should stay for the month.
Activity: 172
June 20, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
In the morning there was a price drop.  And now again the green market.  It looks like the market has not recovered yet.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
There are many similar threads a month ago. But after the green cycle, the red color returns. What we need is good news that the market is completely recovering.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
June 20, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Most times, cryptopeople hoard a bag even with noticeable reductions of value and those originate a moderate rise in levels likely for hours.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
I don't think so but still hoping that it happens sooner especially on altcoins as bitcoin is known to have always strong uptrend every late of the year and we are only few months away from that.
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
Yes, of course. I think green days will be back soon. The market has begun to show improvement if the market is able to maintain this situation and continue to increase the value of each coin. I am sure the market will soon reach its normal value and the market will be able to go beyond its normal price, so the market can also profit from its investment. I see the enthusiasm of the participants in each project. It can be said that the market still has a great hope to re-develop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
According to my thinking, the day looks green again Alcoin, but it's good that the market has recovered a bit and now we can see the general growth
coins like Ethereum. In the past they did not last for hours or days, now I think we have
a bit of luck, and I pray that they continue like this
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 20, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
Of course green day will come. Currently there are still many who do not know crypto and from day to day there will be new investors so slowly but surely green day will come. We just need to be patient and wait for that moment to arrive.
Activity: 602
June 20, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
Green days are not known to come just like that, we just need good news for their arrival, but today we have only bad news that we see today on the horizon, I think everyone heard about the exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 20, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
Now we can look at the charts and think that the market is already moving up. I would advise to be cautious with such statements and it is unlikely that the market will effectively recover in the next few months. The market needs a new push and a breakthrough of technological components of projects, in which we believe and only the restoration of the market can give us a chance that the technologies will develop as quickly. It is interconnected
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
Yes ofcourse because not all the time it will red sometimes up and sometimes is down better prepare for the comeback of. Green days will approaching because people will loss interest if it maintains red thats the play of crypto when it reds and sometimes it will turn green.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
It seems there is a slight pull upwards during this moment.

We still have to monitor on how it goes. However, the time for bull run should be back any time.

We should get ourselves prepared and have patience for that
Pages:
Jump to: