Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 39. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Currently bitcoin and other coins are still difficult to get to the Green Zone in the market. Some coins are still very unstable and there is still a decline, even bitcoin alone is still very vulnerable and continue to decline. It will obviously be difficult for all coins in the market to head back to the green zone.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
The market is always unstable. We can't always expect green. At the same time, it will never turn red. The best part is to keep watching and continue to wait for the best price. For the encryption market, many of the expectations are always green, but it will take several years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
We believe that the market will go up try to be calm and patience, that is the only way if you want to have more profit,
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
I dont think that green days are back still we need time for it because all market is crashed and most important is that bitcoin is not stable right now, If bitcoin is not going to be stable after that also market will not be in green.
Activity: 63
June 20, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Although, the market of Crypto is going down or red. But I am sure It was not forever. The market will change to be better. I look at the market wasn't going down significantly. It means the green days will be back.
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
of course I am very confident that the market will return to green, the price changes on bitcoin and other altcoin will definitely change over time and news about the coins. if you are not sure the price will not recover it will be your right but I suggest do not panic to sell. because that would make things worse

Unfortunately, no one knows when it happens. We can get up tomorrow, and see that all the cryptocurrencies gained really a lot. Vice versa, we can wait for this event for many months more. However, the crypto will gain.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
As at now the crypto market is in the red circle. The market is suffering from price depreciation. The rate at which it is decreasing is very alarming. All the same we have to exercise patience. I believe the green day is yet ti come.
Activity: 223
June 20, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
I think you can hope because the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins.
But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So start now think positive or start optimistically about this new change.

Activity: 341
June 20, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
Green day is correct, green month should be revisited ... Recently I actually suffered a weak heart. The market is constantly red and my wallet is losing a lot of money. Hope ETH will return to the price as the old days. Btw, I always believe in crypto world. So it will be ok
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Unfortunatelly, I dont think so, because as far, as I see now, the sittuation gets even worse by June... anyway, we are hoping, and waiting for it to get more stable soon, I am holding all I have with both hands Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 20, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
It seems to me that the green days will not come soon. The market continues to fall, and coins become cheaper. I'm sad to see how my investment portfolio is shrinking.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
Because it is decentralized environment, there is no central institution which can stable the prices and care for profits of community. It results in red periods too when people withdraw their fund in general and others are under control of a panic. But that's why we love crypto and this decentralized world, that no one can control the demand and the supply. Wait few days, maybe weeks, and patient people will be rewarded.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 06:37:07 AM
Not yet, we still have to wait a while longer.Maybe towards to close of the year,that what some experts are saying.No one can say with all certainty.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
June 20, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Had to tell, it seems that this is a very hard and decisive time for crypto universe.
We are low and are testing cirtical support , there are a good chance that bad news could be a bad catlisator and could send us to next low level.
On other hand news of coming new liqudiity would send us in the green direction.
Activity: 69
June 20, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
I do not think so. Bitcoin must be at least $ 7,500 for green days. There's a danger of Btc falling $ 5,000 right now. Of course we should not be desperate, but the market has to rise a bit more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 20, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

all users contribute in the market because we know cryptocurrency is decentral where the value is determined by the demand, I think so too where the value will often rise and although there is a correction, as long as the users not easy to panic, so cryptocurrency can to the moon due to increasing demand.
Activity: 134
June 20, 2018, 06:01:13 AM
Some quite time, it takes time for long but soon we are able to earn that opportunity. Its really nice to see that  everything is green again . I think and hope that it will continue but dont get crazy and invest to much.  I am sure that rich investors artificially manipulate the cryptomarket, therefore, it depends on their decision how the market will be - red or green.  Sad
Activity: 14
June 20, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
Doubt so. I think it'll last for at least 1 more week looking at the trend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

yes, they are the ones in the market that we must hold, so that our money grows. when the price goes up you sell it. to increase your money.
Activity: 602
June 20, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
Unfortunately i don’t think that green days will come soon.. this is a period of correction And only when big investors And whales Will buy again market will be bullish again
Pages:
Jump to: