Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 40. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
Not yet as bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies has once again stumbled into fluctuations that noone ever expected to happened. It was just a couple of days ago when we saw a healthy cryptoexchange as it's filled with green color cryptos in the list but now, it turned the away again as we can see it bleeding again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 19, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
It is very likely that the price of coins is rising again.  But I think stable growth will only be in a couple of months.
already at the beginning of 2018, as soon as the market fell very low, everyone tries to predict the positive future in the world of crypto-currency, but for six months there has been no stabilization.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
Yes, the green days are back.  I hope there will not be a big fall and we will soon get a good profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Green days, it's probably the most wonderful thing that there are in crypto-currencies, because on such days I really understand that you can become super rich in a very short time, but people are very often so greedy that this greed starts to ruin them.
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
bearish sentiment is still there. will have to wait on the sidelines until further confirmations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
I'm glad that for some days the price of coins keeps improving and today the average increase reaches more than 3%, of course this is a sign that the market is already green and users are getting excited.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
Crypto is volatile and too risky, Markets is not stable i think it will be back on Greendays after or within the bull run finished and i estimated it will be happen/fall on BerMonths. It is good also for the whales/investors to full their bags due to bearish of crypto markets. This affect both advantages and disadvantages to us. Instead look forward for the bounce back of cyrptocurrencies. In this cased just go with the flow and enjoy the rides.  Happy Trading Crypto lovers 😊
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
I definitely DO NOT think this is the end. However there could be continual sliding while people who got in near ATH in December-January exit out of frustration. I'm waiting for some kind of signal, and then I intend to get back in rapidly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 19, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
the green day will surely happen in the future. because the development of the market will rotate like a wheel and there will be big profits going forward. so it will be very profitable by using a good strategy to create the next green day.
Activity: 104
June 19, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
So far, and continues to correction of the market.  We are getting patience and waiting for friends) I want to believe that soon we will see BTC again for $ 20,000 and ETH for $ 2000)))) In the meantime, we are buying and waiting!)
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 19, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
There will never be Green Days, for growth always falls. The market has its property repeated.
Green days is when the bull run starts, most of the top 100 in the market will be green and even the shit coins will become green.
We have been experiencing red market nowadays but this will not continue as it's just a temporary thing, so if you hold, you will make money with the green market.
Activity: 215
June 19, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
There will never be Green Days, for growth always falls. The market has its property repeated.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:08:53 AM
Yes it was at the time of your posting but it didn't actually stayed there long enough for all to earn alot of profit. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and many had loses on their investments. While others who are lucky enough have gained a lot out of the current situation. Now the value have stayed low or at the bottom but I am still hopeful for a green one.

Yes, and so this is the reason for me to think twice and dont make a decision on emotions, because if I am impatient, most of the time I would make a dumb decision.
After trading in the red most of Monday morning, cryptocurrency prices popped higher midafternoon, pushing the price of the No. 1 digital currency, bitcoin, to its highest level in a week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
Yes it was at the time of your posting but it didn't actually stayed there long enough for all to earn alot of profit. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and many had loses on their investments. While others who are lucky enough have gained a lot out of the current situation. Now the value have stayed low or at the bottom but I am still hopeful for a green one.

Yes, and so this is the reason for me to think twice and dont make a decision on emotions, because if I am impatient, most of the time I would make a dumb decision.
Activity: 36
June 19, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
Seem like its going down further.
Activity: 105
June 19, 2018, 01:33:32 AM
Yes, I think the market is back now, and the market is growing again in bright green. The market began to rise slowly, up and up. Hopefully it can, so it can pay for yesterday's loss in market prices.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 18, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

As of the moment, the green color or mark is not yet back. There was a time before that the green one really comes but only lasts for few weeks then it came back to red again. The red days are still running so I just keep on holding my coins till I see a bright light for coins.
Activity: 51
June 18, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
Activity: 147
June 18, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

The market always changes depending on the psychology of investors. policy of government policy and news. I think green will come back next week
Activity: 99
June 18, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
You're right about the information, however there's also a lot of positive news that show interest in the market and lots of new developments. Just a matter of time when the market skyrockets
Pages:
Jump to: