Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 42. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
I think the market will recover only after a few months.  And now the price will then grow, then fall.
Activity: 77
June 16, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
Right now nothing is for sure. I have even locked up my bags till further notice. Just doing light trades for now but I'm sure the green days are not back
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
I am very tired to see more red  and less green days,I remember in last year the things were different and I had more positive emotions watching coinmarket.Lets hope these green days will be back again soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
Red days, green days .. market ups and downs ..

All this has happened so many times that I take it quite calmly.

It is necessary to look at a long distance, when you invest
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
Actually, the valuations are building up and advancing into a horizontal development previous to a possible up trend that might resist for a quarter.
Activity: 17
June 16, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green.
Activity: 97
June 15, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Yesterday, while the whole world was watching World FIFA Cup Opening Ceremony, all the market was green. But in a couple hours it was back to red:) some people missed a great game, but made a fortune last night:)

Who are short term trades sitting he could to play well! I think that the one who really trades in the short-term trading faith paid more attention to the market than the opening of the CHAMPIONSHIP) I would like to see all the same not a short-term growth!
we have been waiting for a long time for that, so i know how happy you all are, and i want to share this happiness with you!
Activity: 97
June 15, 2018, 03:35:58 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

in my opinion yes, they are finally back, so i am happy to tell you that you have a good chance to invest now and buy coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
Yesterday, while the whole world was watching World FIFA Cup Opening Ceremony, all the market was green. But in a couple hours it was back to red:) some people missed a great game, but made a fortune last night:)

Who are short term trades sitting he could to play well! I think that the one who really trades in the short-term trading faith paid more attention to the market than the opening of the CHAMPIONSHIP) I would like to see all the same not a short-term growth!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Green days will probably take long to return again. I highly doubt that the market will stabilize but I doubt a little when will the market show some green leaves again. It will take time, that I guarantee. But nevertheless, it will go green again. Better buy now while you still can.
Activity: 104
June 15, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
 Well, the green days are back from now until the end of the year,  according to the market trend, prices will increase from summer to late
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
In every red time comes a moment that breaks this bad time and turns it into green peaceful days that brings profit. This is how the market works so I can assure you that the price is back to normal
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Bull perioud is over btc try go forward but investments not enough wait price droppping to night already
Bull period still not happening yet possibly BTC could reach around $3900 to $2500 but once the resistane $7500 break we will a reversal trend where bull period will restart and take note of that. Right now bulls are fighting but bears still winningn monitor it for a couple of days needs a strong news for the market goes to bull.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
I think everyone just loves the green days at the market.
it is a pity that in recent years the market is predominantly red
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 15, 2018, 10:19:32 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
of course I am very confident that the market will return to green, the price changes on bitcoin and other altcoin will definitely change over time and news about the coins. if you are not sure the price will not recover it will be your right but I suggest do not panic to sell. because that would make things worse
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 15, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
Bull perioud is over btc try go forward but investments not enough wait price droppping to night already
Activity: 90
June 15, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
For two days the market is green, but the price is growing very slowly.  And it seems to me that tomorrow there will be a red color again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 15, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
Green days are hard to come back this year, and it is very difficult for me to see the green market since the encryption market entered this year. I think the encryption market is now at its lowest point.
It will comeback to green situation but not too long and still the value of the coins was a low also, But we have some trust in the market that will be going green always. But for now the market was facing a red situation but we will green, maybe in the next year the market will green.
Activity: 23
June 14, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
It will consolidate again.. but expect that by next year, once all policy is laid down, then we will see all to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: