Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 68. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
there is already a great desire to see the green market. I'm tired of having to keep an eye on it all and be upset every day about the insanely red market. it's very stressful for me
Activity: 412
May 16, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
I think everyone just loves the green days at the market.it is a pity that in recent years the market is predominantly red
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
For now it is but we hope it will remain for long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Actually, if the market price is increasing again or green then it only means that there are a lot of people who are investing that makes the price to increase even more so everyone is contributing.
Activity: 343
May 16, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
I want to watch the green market for at least a week. very strongly affects the emotional state of such a critical drop in prices
Activity: 205
May 16, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
It seems like it is. But in due time red days will also come by. As expected of crypto there is just an alternation of green and red days. So better watch out for the right timing to avoid regrets. And dont get moved to much during red days.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
May 16, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I hope that the green days are still to stay in the market and finally get to recoup their recent investments and make a profit
Activity: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
These days are not as long as we would like, soon there will be a small red line, after which there will already be an exact growth, and it will be rapid for four months. Further future is now impossible to analyze, possibly again fixing profits, and a small time, on New Year's holidays.
Activity: 115
May 16, 2018, 02:53:59 AM
Yes, Green Day came back. In April this year, the encryption market began to recover. And there are a lot of price increases, which made me very happy. But now the price of the encryption market is very unstable. It has only just started to pick up. Now it is starting to fall again. So I don't think the encryption market has really recovered. The green days are just a temporary illusion.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 16, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

yes I think so. I think the crypto price increase goes up significantly. making the market price to be green again. hopefully with this increase makes us more excited and continues to be a successful crypto trader.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 16, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
Yes, green day will come soon. If we don't succumb to panic sell we will all make a big profit
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
May 16, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
Soon enough bro, after consensus 2018 we will see some greens. After that it's time to prepare for December 2018
Activity: 148
May 16, 2018, 12:37:21 AM
I do not think that the green market has returned. The encryption market began to slowly rise in April this year after falling at the beginning of the year. However, the market is not very stable and prices often fluctuate. So I think the market did not come back.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 12:19:52 AM
Yep. the markets has suffered a lot in the recent past. leading to massive loss in value for a number of coins, its however a gone case now as the green zone is now here with us, the coins are slowly making recovery and gaining their value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 15, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
Good time of day.Yes they will until 12 June.Then goes down.And the moon.I think until next spring already great day is not and will basically just green days!
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
yes green days will come back in coming few days because every market up and downs there so same hepens in crypto market also so it will comeback again 
Activity: 218
May 15, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
I don`t think we entered the “green forests” of the market yet. I expect another dip at the beginning of the summer. I think it will be another great opportunity to invest in it and make a large profit. It is just my opinion though so take my words too seriously.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
I think that the crypto market has recovered. The movements on the market over the last few days have been positive and the color of the graphics has turned green. But this is a small increase in price, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 137
May 15, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
The market can decline at any time and also begin to grow, it is always unstable and it is illogical to make forecasts
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
Yeah the green days are back, I can say that crypto market have shown some level of stability in the past few weeks and I due hope it will continue in that direction. crypto space have achieved some stability so what we are waiting for now it when the prices will moon
Pages:
Jump to: