Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 66. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
the green days has come with some fluctuations at times and the rise will not be as drastic like at the end of the year but gradual. it might take some months to reach $20k at least, we still hope while patient as usual
Activity: 8
May 19, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
I think it will be green third quarter of the year. Bitcion can rise to the 20.000$ and also Ethereum can reach 1k again.
Activity: 11
May 19, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
I believe this time is past the lowest point. If you want to invest in altcoin, maybe this is the right time. I watched some coins below $ 1 get a fantastic raise.
Activity: 99
May 19, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
I have a belief that the great fall time is over. Yes, we will see the red market for many times more, but it will be not something critical
Activity: 181
May 19, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

it's already back to the green mode again now, it's a good thing for us, we just have to wait and be patient until the price reach the peak again, i do believe that the price of altcoins will stay green for a quiet long time and go skyrocket
copper member
Activity: 546
May 19, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
We can't really say the green days are over since the market is still in the fluctuating level for five weeks now we have been experiencing fall and rise in prices which make one not too happy about the present increase as anything can happen at any time. But hopefully this time we pray for a long green days
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
Yeah the green days are back, I can say that crypto market have shown some level of stability in the past few weeks and I due hope it will continue in that direction. crypto space have achieved some stability so what we are waiting for now it when the prices will moon Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 12:43:07 AM
Its really nice to see that  everything is green again . I think and hope that it will continue but dont get crazy and invest to much.  Its always possible that the price will fall again .
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
The last few weeks the market is very unstable.  And today again the color is red.  The price of all coins has dropped significantly.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 18, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
market is red https://www.coingecko.com/en , so imminently green coming soon
If you are willing to take the risk then better to do it now, the market is really risky yet to enjoyable when you get it in the great timing, as red days will be replace by green market we just need to be more calm and patient who knows the bull is just waiting and ready to run fast again, keep buying low and wait till you achieved your desired price.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
market is red https://www.coingecko.com/en , so imminently green coming soon
Activity: 36
May 18, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
The green days of return are now gone, and leaving the market a red one. We are not shocked when the price of BTC sudden increase and sudden drop yesterday. I really shook the Crypto market. It is impossible to grasp their development trends to make investment decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
I'm not sure that the crypto market has recovered and we should be ready when the green days turn into red days. We also do not know what the strategy of large investors or whales is in this green market, the crypto market depends on their actions. We should not be so calm with the green days. I hope that this will continue, and if we can see the growth of bitcoins, it will be really good for the violas, as we will start getting very good pumps in a short time.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
Green days for sure will come. We need only a bit patient to wait those days. If there is red days, there must be the green days!
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 17, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
It's still fluctuating at the moment. I believe that we could possibly have a bull run towards the end of the year due to crowd psychology, everyone will expect to see a repetition of what happened last year so people will be more positive and willing to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
All well growth is already close. It remains to wait until the impatient will leave the market and you can grow again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
It's really possible that green days have really come to us and I hope that they came to a constant basis for at least the next few months because now the market is really very hungry traders and investors.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
I do not think that now we should expect the market to grow. Most likely it will begin at the end of summer and will continue until late autumn
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum go into growth and as always it happens unexpectedly without any news. Those who are still in meditation are given the last chance now, since further growth can continue.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Yes the green days are back but keep in mind also that their will be going down as well so keep calm whenever it happen hold you altcoin and wait for the good time to sell you altcoins if you wait more you can gain proftis
Pages:
Jump to: