Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 69. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
May 15, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
Today the market has grown very well. It seems to me that after such a strong growth there will be a fall. But I hope that this fall will be insignificant.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
May 15, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yes, the green days are back from now until the end of the year. I think our analysis is correct because according to the market trend, prices will increase from summer to late
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
It is not yet stable but still there's a lot of coins recovering from so much loss and still moving which means market is having a potential right now of gaining.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
The green and red numbers are a sure thing to happen in the Cryptocurrency market.
For now, it is the value of the price is increasing and green, and do not close the possibility if tomorrow the value of the price is red.
Cryptocurrency is still Volatile, therefore we must believe and do things to keep Cryptocurrency stable.
The trick is not to panic when the value of the price is down and do not make sales in large numbers when the price drops, it could trigger a further price decline.
Activity: 115
May 13, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
The market continued to decline after some time ago, and it has gradually recovered since April. However, prices on the way to recovery have often fluctuate. Now that the encryption market has started to fall again, I think the market has not recovered.
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
The green days are back, I track all my investment every day and most of them are greens. Even when they get reds, its only for a while and then turn u into green again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
I think it will be very possible. When the market is red, it will soon be followed by a green market. then we just wait for the right time to watch the green market. I am also looking forward to it soon.
the price are still low. but when I look in the color in the market now, it is color green. but I know it will not continue because the price are still fluctuating.but out of all this. we know that when every red color is in the market, soon, the green color are back again it is only matter in time to how much longer it takes. the red color
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
I think it will be very possible. When the market is red, it will soon be followed by a green market. then we just wait for the right time to watch the green market. I am also looking forward to it soon.
Activity: 550
May 13, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Yes we are in green days but we dont know it will go red again its not always in green and we haven't  deal with the loss.
Activity: 15
May 13, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum go into growth and as always it happens unexpected without any news. Those who are still in meditation are given the last chance now, since further growth can continue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
yes, it's like in the previous year, cryptocurrency will decrease at the beginning of the year and will increase at the end of the year, but this can not be used as reference, because cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Yeah sure, of course green day is back.

Slowly but right market will be green again and all crypto will grow up the price.
We look like the last year in end how it price will grow up.
But now is in mid year and the price is not stable in market.
So, hold and wait is right for now.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
I don't think it has yet. Before the market's rise, it all depended on the significant decisions made by Bitcoin, which led to the increase of the entire market. But at present, it has not appeared yet. I think we can do a good job waiting in wait.
Activity: 93
May 13, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
Bitcoin is still volatile, so most of the investment is in a calm state, and I'm sure it will start to rise again. By then all the coins will appear in red.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
Although we really want it to come back soon, reality tells us we don't have it. The market has started to fall again these days. This is a very bad news. It may take a long time to recover, but I will continue to hold my tokens waiting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
Green market is back for real!  Ethereum which happen to be my favourite Altcoin has returned  100% in the last sixty days and many quality token on ethereum platform are going back to their ICO price some are even surpassing it!  Pundix for instance has done 1000% or more!
Activity: 82
May 13, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Although the encryption market has risen some time ago, it has now begun to fall again. I don't think this is a good omen. I think the encryption market has not yet recovered and it is still at a low point.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 13, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Maybe. I'm not sure. With the recent dip in prices again, it just goes to reinforce the fact that there is no way to predict bitcoin and other cryptos and how the price movements would be. When you are starting to get hopeful that this might be it and we might be going into the next bull market, the price drops again and crushes the little hope you have. So it is better to just follow and see what happens instead of trying to predict.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
The green days do not seem to last for some time. Recently, green and red alternate markets have been shown. To sustain green is the real recovery.
Activity: 240
May 12, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
I think so..
Bitcoin Cash is rising all the time which is a good thing.
Ethereum is rose good and other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: