Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 64. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
May 22, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
I did not follow the price of bitcoin for a week.I thought that the price would be above 10k.Today I saw his price and was very upset that again happens to the market?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 22, 2018, 10:34:27 AM
The BULL run we were all expecting this month hasn't happened and looks like more bearish sentiment is entering the market yet again as Bitcoin could not reach the 9k barrier with a mini bull swing yesterday. If we break the 8k USD support line for BTC I bet it's downhill again from there and then we are looking at a 6k USD support level for Bitcoin. Now we only see mainly ico flippers and day traders in the markets, no new money flow has come in of late and the early adopters and whales are slowly cashing out their innings. So unless we see new adoption and new blood in crypto we are stuffed basically.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
I believe this time is past the lowest point. If you want to invest in altcoin, maybe this is the right time. I watched some coins below $ 1 get a fantastic raise.

Certainly, the bloodbath time is over but I would better wait a bit to affirm that these green days have finally come to the market. It is still swinging a lot, and the altcoins are jumping: up and down, and vice versa.
Bad times have finished maybe but it does not mean they will never come back again. Just be ready and nave something in store fir bad days
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yes they ar I am sure. It is so typical for the market to go up and down from time to time. Sometimes it is unpredictable, but do not give up
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
I believe this time is past the lowest point. If you want to invest in altcoin, maybe this is the right time. I watched some coins below $ 1 get a fantastic raise.

Certainly, the bloodbath time is over but I would better wait a bit to affirm that these green days have finally come to the market. It is still swinging a lot, and the altcoins are jumping: up and down, and vice versa.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
May 22, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
I don't really think so. Have you heard recent news about Vitalik Buterin potential  leave to Google?
If it  happen, I will close my long positions in Ethereum, because it is extra negative scenario.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
now we can say with full confidence that the price of cryptocurrency is gradually beginning to return to its old high value. now is a very positive time to buy new cryptocurrencies in the long term.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
Today the market is red, so no, the green days have not returned.  And I think the market will be still unstable for about a month.
Activity: 124
May 21, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
They are back and now they are in sideways, its important to know how to read the charts. They are in a good trends and could be rising again, maybe you can buy more at this point.
Activity: 51
May 21, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
Yes, the market is recovering. I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is the best time now. It is profitable to buy now and hold it for a long time. I think we should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 21
May 21, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Green days will always alternate with red days, and vice versa. This market, there is always so. We need to look more broadly at the trend and identify prospects for the future.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 04:18:26 AM
It seems to me that the green color will only be a couple of days.  A maximum of a week and then fall again.
Activity: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:02:40 AM
I think this is the case, prices have continued to rise for two days. My friends and I are very optimistic about the current market. We believe that the market will develop better in June.
Activity: 124
May 20, 2018, 11:57:49 PM
Already 3 day the market is green.  And this is very good news.  I hope the price growth will continue in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 11:18:15 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think the green days will continue for a long time, because after the market correction begins the return of prices that were before the market was held, it will take several months
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Yes, of course, it's time. Over the past few days, the market recovery has been slow and day by day the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum have gone up. Together with Altcoins, they also benefit from the new green market. I am optimistic that there will be more improvements, especially for some altcoins that have not undergone a positive change.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 20, 2018, 09:38:50 PM
So far, the Crypto currency market is in stagnation. But usually after the fall there is growth, so I believe that the green days will come very soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 20, 2018, 08:53:38 PM
I think all there must be a time, it now depends on how you position the time correctly.
and I believe bitcoin or alt coin will return to the moon within this year.
Activity: 602
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
They are since Consensus month is almost at the end. This event had consistent significant impact on the market value of cryptos. We should start searching and studying prospective potential coins to invest in as preparation for the upcoming hike. The second half of each year usually goes green in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season. So let's take advantage of this.
Pages:
Jump to: