Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 67. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
yes we are definitely out but not for now now just the beginning we all see crypto start growing better and in the year 2018 we have not met the highest price after falling in january,and I think by the end of 2018 will probably reach the highest price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 17, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
It's not very likely that the market has recovered and the price is rising.  Now the price of coins is only falling.
We can't say market prices is back because the movement changes from time to time but In my analyzation prices is now slowly recovered . For now, try to wait in a couple of months because In my perception it will range higher and bounceback at current prices.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
I think it's recovering now but it's still volatile, just a small price increase
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

This is just a stable time for the crypto market. We still can not see a special blue like the end of 2017. Maybe we should wait until the end of 2018 to see the blue that we want to see.
Activity: 122
May 17, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
It's not very likely that the market has recovered and the price is rising.  Now the price of coins is only falling.
Activity: 119
May 17, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
Today the market is still red.  But I think in the next couple of days the situation will change and there will be a green again.
Activity: 71
May 17, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
The green days seems to be going off graudaully presently as there alot of fall in prices in the market but I do believe the good days will b back to stay again as the present red won't last forever. Let's just keep the good spirit alive.
Activity: 46
May 17, 2018, 03:34:17 AM
Looks like it, hopefully we'll be able to close above 8400 today. I think we'll be able to manage that, but it won't be easy.
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
It is still very volatile so I would say there will be green days but still a fair share of red days as well. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 276
May 17, 2018, 12:12:29 AM
Yes you may have to know that it only takes a few minutes to lower the market cap through manipulations that have been done on a large scale, do not be happy with just looking at the low variations. To observe the market, you should observe the Bitcoin price because the whole market depends on the pioneer. But this is a small price increase let's see what happens next.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
Today the market has begun to show the color green because yesterday the market is red. I see the Bitcoin and ETH have started rising, of course, this showed positive for the condition of all price Altcoin. The owner of the coin Altcoin I think is still holding the coin because market prices can still rise again this week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:51:45 PM
After the red day, of course now is a moment looking forward to green day to arrive. The pattern that there is indeed always like that. Then never fear if the price in the market falls, as it surely will be immediately followed by the increment. The key is simply more patience. And now I think green day are indeed beginning to look for most altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

x green day will definitely happen again after a red day. the red day is often the case, especially with the uncertain market conditions and increasingly decreased. but I'm sure this will not last long. and adventure and repairs will be done immediately. so I'm sure there will be a green market going forward.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 16, 2018, 11:35:20 PM
The green days have not really come back, and the Crypto market has no real green days. Market volatility has attracted large investors and whales interested in Crypto. I do not think Crypto has actual green days.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

I think so because nowadays I know altcoin is in recovery and for the green days it may be true but I see the market is still up and down and now green again I sometimes also confused with the state of the market but I am sure that in late 2018 later altcoin and market will return to normal

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 11:28:32 PM
Yep, greed days are back and many more to come. 2018 will be know as the “great concensus fake out”. I’m sure a lot of people panic sold when the saw the red; and the whales bought up more.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
They come and go. The impression is that the market can not be stable for more than 3 days. Constant widespread rises and then falls.
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
the green days has come with some fluctuations at times and the rise will not be as drastic like at the end of the year but gradual. it might take some months to reach $20k at least, we still hope while patient as usual
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
May 16, 2018, 07:38:22 AM
Everyone was waiting for the consensus to change the position of the market to a greener one, but the result was only red colors on cryptology.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
The green days are back I think but not for long we'll see the red soon... It can't always be green.. There has to be correction
Pages:
Jump to: