Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 71. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
I think the price growth will continue for a couple of days.  A maximum of a week.  After that, there will be a drop in prices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
For the newbies like me market behavior could be outrageous and such red days after green ones could cause panic sadness and depression. My advice - just sit back and try not to check up your portfolio apps. Smiley
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
The green days seems to be going off graudaully presently as there alot of fall in prices in the market but I do believe the good days will b back to stay again as the present red won't last forever. Let's just keep the good spirit alive.
Although the current Crypto market is down, but is down slightly. But this is just the altcoin discharge time of some investors as they rise in price. Crypto market will stabilize and rise again in next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Green everywhere, also outside in the real world, it's Spring, and this time this Spring is so brilliant, today most of the coins are rocking high and I'm happy seeing this even though I haven't invested recently.
I think that it will go for a short time, to motivate people to invest in crypto (after they left investing in December-January) and then I think we might see the prices decrease as people will dump the price and sell their coins as are tired waiting.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:10:25 PM
The recovery of crypto price in the market is seen well. However, we can make the guarantee of how long it will be, we should only hope that the market will be green again and again.
Here, we must also support the market to be the green recovery by spreading good issues, not being a panic sale person, and also be wise in trading or investing. I believe that the green days of cryptocurrency always come back.
 Wink I think that in the summer we will have a good growth of the whole crypto market, so we wait and believe
Activity: 47
May 08, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

after some weeks it is clear that green days are back, hope we will back to our high at the end of may- beginning of june
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
May 08, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
today it looks like btc has a deep correction, but technically it is considered normal and still intolerant. wait 1-2 weeks then the market will return green
Activity: 144
May 08, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
It seems to me that for more than a month the market has been stable.  And the price of all coins grows every day.  And it seems to me that it will continue to be the same.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Now the volatility in the market is quite high. But I think that now is a good time for shopping. In the next two months, I expect a lot of events, after which the krypto market will begin to grow again.
Activity: 330
May 08, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
if you look at the chart of the cryptocurrency market, starting from March 2017 to the present moment, you can clearly notice the trend of growth of the cryptocurrency rate. unfortunately, not all cryptocurrencies have reached their highs.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
Hopefully, does someone know some news about yesterday SEC meeting? Is Ethereum a security?
I have seen that it was a HOAX, SEC don´t know anything about this cause with Ethereum

Source: https://medium.com/cryptomedication/the-ethereum-sec-cftc-meeting-was-a-hoax-da620a2382a1
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 08, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
They seem to be back. But with the supposed 'fake' SEC hearing and big money waiting to enter, I am not entirely sure to be honest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
Now again everything began to fall, perhaps in the near future we will begin to update the new lows. Personally, I recorded a profit in dollars and now I'm waiting for the fall
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 08, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
Hopefully, does someone know some news about yesterday SEC meeting? Is Ethereum a security?
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
In my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.

Activity: 207
May 07, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Yes, now cryptocurrencies have a hard time. But the good news is that it's all temporary. Soon there will be a green bar in the cryptocurrency world. Everyone's waiting for me, too.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
I think the green market is back. don't know how long he will stay.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 07, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
The green days seems to be going off graudaully presently as there alot of fall in prices in the market but I do believe the good days will b back to stay again as the present red won't last forever. Let's just keep the good spirit alive.
Activity: 283
May 07, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
The green days in cryptos is here again and will stay for a long time, but we shouldn't be carried away if the market is down again because it's part of the cryptocurrency community called volatility.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
May 07, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
I think it's back, and I purchased my favorite cryptocurrency when the market fell. What I want to do now is to wait for the market to rise. The current market has begun to gradually recover. I believe that in the near future, the encryption market will be able to recover.
I do not really think it is a matter of if we believe the market is going to recover, we know the market is going to recover what we do not know is when that is going to happen, which is one of the main reasons of why I am a long term holder, I do not want to be impatient and sell my coins for a bad price just before all the market of cryptocurrencies skyrockets.
Pages:
Jump to: