Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 73. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
Yes i think green days is coming but it wont last long. may be in june we will go RED again. RED RED RED blooood everywhere Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
Yes, I think the green days are back. Price will go up, red days are over. It is also quite a good sign that prices are continually rising up and steadily growing.
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
Many events are held on May, so there will be many green days during this month
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
These days are showing us that bullish season its not very far, we are all waiting for this but I think may will be green month of crypto.
I think so. Finally the green days returned and I hope it is here to stay. However, just because a lot of cryptocurrencies we have invested on is in a good spot right now doesn't mean that we should relax and just wait for our coins to make profit because we still couldn't tell if the increase will be continuous. So we should make measures to ensure that this increase will continue to carry on.
Activity: 71
May 03, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
Yeah green days are back.. BTC will go up ad up.. Red days are over.. Its time to get rich...
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
i think cryptocurrency black day disaster days are over now-now we can see green days and moon days and positive markets now we can hopefully see a market in self sustaining growth momentum Look like June is turning point for crypto profits
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 03, 2018, 09:23:50 AM
When I see the numbers in the green coin market cap, I feel instantly happy.
I am shocked to see this site, it has been a few weeks Crypto has decreased in price and this is very sad.
But after seeing the price of green Crypto as if there is a great opportunity to grow even higher.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
I think that in the near future the market will be stable.  Today, the price of eth increased by 8%.  This is good news.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
I think that finally it's time to dawn cryptocurrency market , many altcoins show bullish mood . It's time to buy
Activity: 161
May 03, 2018, 08:30:09 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

right now I see green coin back development. this could trigger the price of the coin for the future.
other than that with the green coins can increase the price of coins and markets. so this needs to be maintained and continues to advance.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
I expect continuous growth until the end of may. After that I can not be certain.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Be honest about the green days I would have not said, but they'll be more and more often. Then start singing about the green days and joyous nights:)
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
It is very relieving when see the market recovers and green figure most of the coins that I have. We all hope that this situation will last long and we can get a very good return for our patience.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 03, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
To be honest, I cannot say that yet due to the market’s unpredictability. I know that we are on our way to $10k again, but it is still a long way to go. There is still a possibility that the market would go down again as we are monitoring the wallet of the Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash whale from the now-defunct Mt. Gox cryptocurrency exchange if its gonna dump a lot in the open market. It is going to be interesting that when it goes down, we buy during that time.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 03, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
I always believe that the green days are not fully back. This may be the beginning though, but I expect the green days from end of this quarter, I may also be wrong.

For positive insights, I would still believe that greener days might be able to happen again with the markets as we trade with confidence. If we were able to have patience during the red days those times of ultimate dip of altcoins at trading sites. To be able to withstand the current challenges, we should think big and always stay calm in order to avoid regrets when it happens you sell your holding in an earlier time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
The situation showed that the green days that come back then go away. On the whole, it is encouraging that the trend remains growing
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 04:36:09 AM
I think it's back, and I purchased my favorite cryptocurrency when the market fell. What I want to do now is to wait for the market to rise. The current market has begun to gradually recover. I believe that in the near future, the encryption market will be able to recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
In order for the green days to come, it is necessary that new investors appear who are ready to invest their money in the cryptocurrency. While there is no rush for tokens, I'm not ready to say that the market is rising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
May 03, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
I always believe that the green days are not fully back. This may be the beginning though, but I expect the green days from end of this quarter, I may also be wrong.
Activity: 162
May 03, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
This kind of thing is not easy to say. Although the market has started to pick up from now on, the rate of recovery is very slow and often falls. I think this may be a trap. Everyone is still cautious.
Pages:
Jump to: